Who exactly are the rich that aren’t paying their fair share?

mod note

10 posts deleted for Trolling/no content/personal attacks/referencing other msg boards

This board is in Politics, Zone 2

Clean up your act

mod note

10 posts deleted for Trolling/no content/personal attacks/referencing other msg boards

Clean up your act

I am right.

And you know I am....

Look at the IPS ..

Look at the narrative.

Look at the age when great beard log off and when this guy appeared..

mod note

Clean up your act

I am right.

And you know I am....

Look at the IPS ..

Look at the narrative.

If he is a sock, he will be found out.

but this is not a discussion for Politics.

Try a different forum

mod note

Clean up your act

I am right.

And you know I am....

Look at the IPS ..

Look at the narrative.

If he is a sock, he will be found out.

but this is not a discussion for Politics.

Try a different forum

Ok pal my apologies.. but I have seen these types to much around trying so hard to say Obama Care is great..

And what got me about him he said with the Obama Care tax being gone 13l million would be kicked off their health care plans..

That's green beard propaganda

Why do One Percenters need a tax break?

They don't. With their armies of CPAs and lawyers most of them don't pay anything anyway.

If they don't pay in the first place why are you pissed that they get breaks? They aren't paying to begin with. :dunno: Lefty logic seems to fail.
Because it is adding to the debt.

So now you're concerned about the debt.
It is simple income redistribution. The right wing only complain when the poor benefit.

They don't. With their armies of CPAs and lawyers most of them don't pay anything anyway.

If they don't pay in the first place why are you pissed that they get breaks? They aren't paying to begin with. :dunno: Lefty logic seems to fail.

It is simple income redistribution. The right wing only complain when the poor benefit.

The left wing complains when anyone benefits. That is why ACA was loved by the left, it burdened the middle class.

The left wing complains when anyone benefits. That is why ACA was loved by the left, it burdened the middle class.
The right wing had nothing but repeal, not any better solutions at lower cost.

Why not end the drug war to pay for health care.

And the left complains when anyone but them benefits...dumbass.

Why not pay for your own health care.

The idea that the current crop of Democrats in Congress are not on the side of the rich is silly.

Who here stated that democrats in congress would NOT benefit from this tax scam?

The topic of this thread is about how this scam screws the middle class......

It is not a tax scam, it is now tax LAW. Deal with it snowflake-)
Piss off whiny ignorant trumptard.

It is still a scam. You're just too stupid to understand it.

Loser

So if you need a procedure that costs $100,000 you can pay for that?

Or is the US incompetent to do what every other western nation does?

You really need to change your nic.

So if you need a procedure that costs $100,000 you can pay for that?

Or is the US incompetent to do what every other western nation does?

You really need to change your nic.

Gee, that's why, evidently some of us go out and get health care insurance...dumbass.

Why not pay for your own drug war.

Sure, wouldn't want Obama's Hezbollah connections to get into the country.

Right wing lowered taxes, lefty’s cry.

The left wing is the party of no.

So tell me how much money has any rich guy ever taken from you?

Plenty -

BN-PX279_stumpf_P_20160920120613.jpg
That's not much of an answer.

Show how much of your money any rich guy ever took from you. You must have records of it right? So exactly how much of your money has been taken from you by a rich guy?

Why do you still live with your mama?
Working on my political arguments, how about you.

Wow you're working as hard on those as you are finding a job.

And FYI I moved out of my mother's house when I was 17.

Why do you care if other people keep more of their own money?
Has the middle class in the country continue to go to hell Without investment in our people and infrastructure... 35 years now.

is that a question or a statement?

You need a remedial writing course

That's not much of an answer.

Show how much of your money any rich guy ever took from you. You must have records of it right? So exactly how much of your money has been taken from you by a rich guy?

I could give you three or four concrete examples, but you'd question them endlessly so why bother. Most of what the rich take from the middle class is intangible. At this point in my life, I'd call myself more on the upper middle side but the thievery does continue. At best, it sends a lot of middle class folks into the lower brackets.

Did you not hear that the middle class is shrinking? You should probably study the subject of wealth inequality and the harm it does primarily to that middle class.

America’s Shrinking Middle Class: A Close Look at Changes Within Metropolitan Areas
https://www.usnews.com/news/the-rep...the-costs-of-inequality-the-rich-and-the-rest
America's geography of wealth: the shrinking urban middle class visualised

As Americans we can make a choice. We can be an oligarchy like Russia with wealth controlled by VERY few and ruled by autocratic, strong-arm dictators flanked by loyalist Plutocrats. Seems to be what Trump would love to see - elimination of checks and balances where he can run wild and never be questioned. Screw the free press, the FBI, the DOJ, the Judicial Branch, and anything else that pisses him off. This is why he admires guys like Putin, Erdogan and Duterte.

Or we can have a small but efficient government that works not only for the fortunate few but for everyone. A strong middle class is essential to truly MAGA.

All this POS of a bill did is to grow the divide.

Forum List

Back