Who exactly are the rich that aren’t paying their fair share?

Why do One Percenters need a tax break?

We all need to be contributing more and we all need to force the government to shrink government, cut spending. End troops overseas and bring them all home. Cut corporate welfare completely. There is coming a time when we won't be able to push the burden to the next generation and it will cause a recession or even possibly a depression. We need to start paying for our stuff.

Why do you still live with your mama?
Working on my political arguments, how about you.

Wow you're working as hard on those as you are finding a job.

And FYI I moved out of my mother's house when I was 17.

Why do you care if other people keep more of their own money?
Has the middle class in the country continue to go to hell Without investment in our people and infrastructure... 35 years now.

They don't. With their armies of CPAs and lawyers most of them don't pay anything anyway.

If they don't pay in the first place why are you pissed that they get breaks? They aren't paying to begin with. :dunno: Lefty logic seems to fail.
It should seem to most that some one on welfare making more than some guy with 2 jobs is a lousy deal

what does that have to do with the rich not getting tax cuts because they don't pay taxes already?

They don't. With their armies of CPAs and lawyers most of them don't pay anything anyway.

If they don't pay in the first place why are you pissed that they get breaks? They aren't paying to begin with. :dunno: Lefty logic seems to fail.
Because it is adding to the debt.

Bob: I won't vote for anything that adds ONE PENNY to the debt!!

(unless of course you make me your new Secretary of State oh beautiful Cheeto Jesus)!

corker-employee-of-the-month-2.jpg

Translation~ you are retired and can't get a piece of the pie..

Obvious

Bob: I won't vote for anything that adds ONE PENNY to the debt!!

(unless of course you make me your new Secretary of State oh beautiful Cheeto Jesus)!

corker-employee-of-the-month-2.jpg
Translation~ you don't work..

And confused how kicking off 13 Americans will help.you ..

Translation~ you don't work..

And confused how kicking off 13 Americans will help.you ..
Translation of Translation~ I'm an idiot so why the F do you keep on reading my posts?
Check
:bye1:

Says the poster who lied about 13 million getting kicked off Obama care..

Why do you have to lie so much?

I betcha you don't even have health care.

Forum List

Back