Who exactly are the rich that aren’t paying their fair share?

Why not pay for your own drug war.
Sure, wouldn't want Obama's Hezbollah connections to get into the country.
We have a Second Amendment. Only the right wing is worried.

Oh, you mean the one lefties continue to try and eliminate.
Only in right wing fantasy. Well regulated militia have literal recourse to our Second Amendment.

Well regulated is one thing, liberal control quite another. That would be a left wing fantasy.
Well regulated militia having literal recourse to our Second Amendment is a States right.

It is simple income redistribution. The right wing only complain when the poor benefit.

The left wing complains when anyone benefits. That is why ACA was loved by the left, it burdened the middle class.
The right wing had nothing but repeal, not any better solutions at lower cost.

Why not end the drug war to pay for health care.

Right wing lowered taxes, lefty’s cry.
Not this next election cycle.

Hooverville is only worth one term.

Left wants to take us back to the Great Depression.
With health care reform and a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage?

Why not pay for your own health care.

The left wing is the party of no.
There is no drug war clause in the republican doctrine.

That has to go before welfare spending.

Only the left is the party of no, they have no answers.
Unlike the right wing.

Why not pay for your own health care.

Unlike the right wing.

Correct the right reduced your taxes, an let you keep your welfare.

The left wing complains when anyone benefits. That is why ACA was loved by the left, it burdened the middle class.

The left has no answer, no walk to go with the talk.

Unlike the right wing.

We merely added to the debt.

It is simple, socialized, income redistribution.

Only the right wing, never gets it.

The left has no answer, no walk to go with the talk.
It was a political reality until the right wing realized the poor may benefit.

Unlike the right wing.

Terrific, so I guessing, IF you get additional money in your paycheck you can forward checks to the IRS.

30 years ago people in the top 10% were making close to $60,000/per year, and so started the chant of rich people don’t pay their fare share. Today we’re hearing the exact same thing. So what I’m curious to know is who the rich are? What level of income is needed before you’re considered to not be paying your fair share. Is it still the $60,000 mark or is it anyone that has $1.00 more than you do.

Answer: anyone who earns money and doesn't support PROG CAUSES is an EVUL RICHIE.

Unlike the right wing.

Terrific, so I guessing, IF you get additional money in your paycheck you can forward checks to the IRS.
I already know I won't.

30 years ago people in the top 10% were making close to $60,000/per year, and so started the chant of rich people don’t pay their fare share. Today we’re hearing the exact same thing. So what I’m curious to know is who the rich are? What level of income is needed before you’re considered to not be paying your fair share. Is it still the $60,000 mark or is it anyone that has $1.00 more than you do.

Answer: anyone who earns money and doesn't support PROG CAUSES is an EVUL RICHIE.
Spend and finance is all the right wing knows how to do.

Will you be the one to remind Congress about our debt?

Unlike the right wing.

I already know I won't.

Won't be receiving additional money or won't be sending additional funds to the IRS?

Hmmm...how soon some forget about $10 trillion.

Unlike the right wing.

I already know I won't.

Won't be receiving additional money or won't be sending additional funds to the IRS?
Nope, all my federal taxes are handled at the point of sale.

For the sake of adding credibility to your nonsense would you mind linking us to your post where you said the same about that scrawny black dude with the oversized ears and un-American name who spent $10 trillion?
Thanks much appreciated.

Funny how you weren't worried about the debt when Obabble doubled it.

The wee little tax cut is less than a 10th of Obabble's binge...and the calculation for the tax cut excludes the economic growth that is going to more than pay for it (although I reject the Prog notion that we need to justify tax cuts with "paying for" them).

For the sake of adding credibility to your nonsense would you mind linking us to your post where you said the same about that scrawny black dude with the oversized ears and un-American name who spent $10 trillion?
Thanks much appreciated.
He had to bail out the rich, like usual, not blacks. Y'all only complain when the may benefit.

Why do the rich need another bail out that adds to the debt.

I already know I won't.

Nope, all my federal taxes are handled at the point of sale.

Terrific, that would make you an illegal, someone that doesn't have a job, or someone that doesn't have a fricken clue.

Funny how you weren't worried about the debt when Obabble doubled it.

The wee little tax cut is less than a 10th of Obabble's binge...and the calculation for the tax cut excludes the economic growth that is going to more than pay for it (although I reject the Prog notion that we need to justify tax cuts with "paying for" them).
Same canard from the right wing.

Thanks much appreciated.
He had to bail out the rich, like usual, not blacks. Y'all only complain when the may benefit.

Why do the rich need another bail out that adds to the debt.

Obabble didn't HAVE to bail out the rich. Just like he didn't HAVE to make blacks the victims of Hezbollah's drug trade in order to appease Iran.

Forum List

Back