Zone1 Who has (does not have) eternal life?

I declare that you are living a life based upon deceit as an antichrist, as defined by scriptures in 1 John and 2 John.....you are of your father, the god of this world (2 Cor. 4:4). And the sad part? You do not even realize it.
and you are what? the 'chosen' one ? ~S~

We are what we believe we are. After death we will go where we believe we will go. Just be very careful what you believe.

I know exactly where I am going when I die. I bought a burial plot from a very reputable funeral home. My mom is buried there. I bought the plot right next to hers. I’d be surprised to find out that anybody altered my plans.

Yes. Now put on your God hat and figure out why. But make sure to be conscientious and thoughtful in your response.

The more unsure you are, the more effort you put into pleasing “God”. There are lots of gods that take charge of other people.

I know exactly where I am going when I die. I bought a burial plot from a very reputable funeral home. My mom is buried there. I bought the plot right next to hers. I’d be surprised to find out that anybody altered my plans.
So, you have not belief in the afterlife?

Last edited:
The more unsure you are, the more effort you put into pleasing “God”. There are lots of gods that take charge of other people.
That’s ridiculous. You can do better. You didn’t even try. Try using less cleverness and more sincerity.

That’s ridiculous. You can do better. You didn’t even try. Try using less cleverness and more sincerity.

The Bible was compiled by people that want to control people. I sincerely believe that. Have you ever heard of a cult leader that didn’t know the Bible backwards and forwards? The Bible is the most powerful book in existence. The second most powerful book in existence isn’t even in competition with the Bible. It’s like comparing the United State’s spending on military versus the country that spends the second most on military.

I know why it is ambiguous. It has a bigger reach that way.

is that a synonym for hope ... with your mindset seems cremation would be the better rout than needlessly occupying a plot of land.

It doesn’t cost all that much. Eventually if someone needs the land I’m buried on they will use it with no regard for my body. Graves get plowed over every once in a while for farming. One day that could be my grave. Most people die twice. They die naturally. Then they die again the last time their name is ever spoken. Some of us live forever but not many of us.

Nah. You?
I believe we face ourselves at the hour of our death. I do agree that we live on through what those we left behind remember of us. Many cultures actually keep the bodies of their dead in the community. They even talk to them and include their bodies in ceremonies, etc. Seems bizzrre but, strangely kind of appropriate.

Last edited:
The Bible was compiled by people that want to control people. I sincerely believe that. Have you ever heard of a cult leader that didn’t know the Bible backwards and forwards? The Bible is the most powerful book in existence. The second most powerful book in existence isn’t even in competition with the Bible. It’s like comparing the United State’s spending on military versus the country that spends the second most on military.

I know why it is ambiguous. It has a bigger reach that way.
You should separate religion from God if it's getting in your way. Or you could just keep outsmarting yourself with your cleverness.

You should separate religion from God if it's getting in your way. Or you could just keep outsmarting yourself with your cleverness.

Without religion, how does one define God or even know of His existence?

How did you learn there was a god of any kind? You keep calling me clever. I bet you call me stupid on this one. Nobody would even know of God without a religious structure of some sort.

That will be the final location of the meat suit you walked around in for a few decades. That is different from what happens to YOU in the Afterlife. No one knows that.

Without religion, how does one define God or even know of His existence?

How did you learn there was a god of any kind? You keep calling me clever. I bet you call me stupid on this one. Nobody would even know of God without a religious structure of some sort.
When you stop being so clever you'll figure it out.

Forum List

Back