Who has ever been to Israel?

I have been to ..

• Total voters
I have done a lot of traveling, but the Holy Land and Egypt remain on the bucket list. Maybe next year.
Yes, I hear Israel is nice during the apocalypse

Good thinking

can you tell about that war?

My mother was in Rome for dental work. She was stranded .. Couldn't get back into Libya. My father stayed. Sent the other children to Rome. They all came to South Carolina.

The worst thing about that war was the deadly attack on the USS Liberty and the fact that it was an ambush. Egyptian troops were deployed in Yemen.

Palestinians had nothing to do with the Six Day War.
in 1967 "muslim palestinian" was a new and barely known invention of semantics. The "PLO" invented the term
"palestinian" in 1964 to refer to arabs who had lived in or
were descended from someone who had lived in the Palestine
mandate. Prior to that time the ONLY "palestinians" were jews. Such was the case for almost 2000 years.
In 1948 the Palestinians became Israelis

There no “Palestinians”. They are Arabs in Gaza and the West Bank. The Gaza Arabs are Egyptians, the West Bank arabs are Jordan.

They have always been called Palestinian Arabs.. you just didn't know. Christians and Muslims were the majority from the second century until 1948.

in 1967 "muslim palestinian" was a new and barely known invention of semantics. The "PLO" invented the term
"palestinian" in 1964 to refer to arabs who had lived in or
were descended from someone who had lived in the Palestine
mandate. Prior to that time the ONLY "palestinians" were jews. Such was the case for almost 2000 years.
In 1948 the Palestinians became Israelis

They were always called Palestinian Arabs. Your information comes strictly from Zionists. They said a land without people for a people without land.

No better than Nazis really. They sought sanctuary in the holy land and proceeded to abuse the people who lived there.

They have always been called Palestinian Arabs.. you just didn't know. Christians and Muslims were the majority from the second century until 1948.
Muslims did not exist in the second century. Please cite your second century source for the term "PALESTINIAN ARAB"---or any written source for the term "Palestinian arab" or
"muhummad the palestinian" before 1964. The Russians did not actually invent peanut butter or the electoencephalogram

Forum List

Back