Who has ever been to Israel?

I have been to ..

• Total voters
They were always called Palestinian Arabs. Your information comes strictly from Zionists. They said a land without people for a people without land.

No better than Nazis really. They sought sanctuary in the holy land and proceeded to abuse the people who lived there.
My information cames from REAL PALESTINIANS. My husband is an escapee from a shariah shit hole prior to
1948. He was a "palestinian" until 1948 when he became
an Israeli. "SANCTUARY IN THE MIDDLE EAST"----are you working on a career in comedy? The Episcos who controlled the "palestine mandate" responded to pogroms by standing around and whistling HAIL BRITANNIA. Try to come up with some new memes----I already know the IslamoEpisco crap

Muslims did not exist in the second century. Please cite your second century source for the term "PALESTINIAN ARAB"---or any written source for the term "Palestinian arab" or
"muhummad the palestinian" before 1964. The Russians did not actually invent peanut butter or the electoencephalogram

Palestine was just a province of Syria under foreign occupation for most of its history. Arabs lived there long before Islam.

They were called Palestinians in Arabia in 1950. Lots of them worked for Aramco. You were brought up with strictly Jewish history. There's more to it than that.

My information cames from REAL PALESTINIANS. My husband is an escapee from a shariah shit hole prior to
1948. He was a "palestinian" until 1948 when he became
an Israeli. "SANCTUARY IN THE MIDDLE EAST"----are you working on a career in comedy? The Episcos who controlled the "palestine mandate" responded to pogroms by standing around and whistling HAIL BRITANNIA. Try to come up with some new memes----I already know the IslamoEpisco crap

Sorry. Yemen has been lawless and impoverished for a long time. Does your husband consider himself an Arab?

Palestine was just a province of Syria under foreign occupation for most of its history. Arabs lived there long before Islam.

They were called Palestinians in Arabia in 1950. Lots of them worked for Aramco. You were brought up with strictly Jewish history. There's more to it than that.
good----please provide your written source for the term
"PALESTINIAN" as applied to muslims who had at one time
or another lived in PALESTINE in 1950. You "know" how
I was 'brought up"-----wrong again---I had no jewish history
or religion classes in my childhood----I had a bit of SUNDAY SCHOOL in my episco hometown. I am fascinated---how did
they say "palestinian" in arabia in 1950? The term
Palestinian exists in USA libraries in periodicals dating back
centuries-----It always refers to a jew or a jewish institution.
Have you ever been in an american library? The term
"palestinian" as applied to muslims or christians did not even
exit in the episcoislamonazi propaganda pamphlets in the 1950s

Sorry. Yemen has been lawless and impoverished for a long time. Does your husband consider himself an Arab?
Yemen was so lovely at one time that its southern port area
was called EDEN-----then islam happened. Just as Gaza was
prosperous back in the day----so were significant parts of
Yemen. Of course, hubby and his relatives do not consider
themselves arabs or ever did. What you are calling "arabs"--
were, back in the day, called ISHMAELITES which by definition
back then were people who did not build permanent homes,
were illiterate and prone to criminality and moved about in
caravans and engaged in trade----prominently, slave trade, all thruout the "silk road"

Yemen was so lovely at one time that its southern port area was called EDEN-----then islam happened. Just as Gaza was prosperous back in the day----so were significant parts of Yemen. Of course, hubby and his relatives do not consider themselves arabs or ever did. What you are calling "arabs"-- were, back in the day, called ISHMAELITES which by definition back then were people who did not build permanent homes, were illiterate and prone to criminality and moved about in caravans and engaged in trade----prominently, slave trade, all thruout the "silk road"

Don't be stupid, Rosie. Bedouin have always had a symbiotic relationship with settled communities that lived in towns around artesian wells or oases.

Don't be stupid, Rosie. Bedouin have always had a symbiotic relationship with settled communities that lived in towns around artesian wells or oases.
you have said nothing. What does settling around wells or
on oases have to do with the issue? The people called
"Travelers" in the British Isles and Gypsies in the USA and
parts of Europe---also settle for times around waters and
flora rich areas, but they remain mobile and espouse the
culture of GYPSIES -----even the language. Ever meet a
gaggle of gypsies? Still living under a rock? There are
troops of gypsies in the USA. Settling around here and
there does not constitute a town or a state. The social
unit TRIBE----is tribe----in tribal societies like Gypsy and
arab societies of the past. Yemen was a tribal society back
in the day----then islam happened

Last edited:
you have said nothing. What does settling around wells or
on oases have to do with the issue? The people called
"Travelers" in the British Isles and Gypsies in the USA and
parts of Europe---also settle for times around waters and
flora rich areas, but they remain mobile and espouse the
culture of GYPSIES -----even the language. Ever meet a
gaggle of gypsies? Still living under a rock? There are
troops of gypsies in the USA

There have always been settled populations of Arabs in Arabia.

By the mid-1950s, the term "Palestinian" has shifted to be a demonym that exclusively refers to the Arabs of former Mandatory Palestine who did not become citizens of the State of Israel, including their descendants, who had developed a distinctly Palestinian-Arab national identity.

In contemporary times, the term "Palestinian" is the national demonym of the Palestinian people.

Types of Palestinian identity and definitions of Palestinian

irosie91

See the map.

Thirteen ancient towns have been discovered in Saudi Arabia up to the present day. These include Qaryat al-Fāw, the Al-Ukhdūd archeological area, Hegra (Madā'in Ṣālih), Jubbah, Tārūt, Al-Shuwayḥaṭiyah, Thāj, Taimaa and Dūmat Al-Jandal.

There are still more ancient towns in Saudi Arabia, but little information is currently available on them. Saudi Arabia occupies a unique and distinctive geographic location, bridging civilizations between continents. In ancient times the Arabian peninsula served as a corridor for trade; therefore it saw the beginning of many civilizations, the relics of which are still evident today. The Saudi government has recently established the Saudi Commission for Tourism and Antiquities, which is responsible for the preservation of these cities.

In the last years of the 19th century and the early years of the 20th, the Palestinian Arabs shared in a general Arab renaissance. Palestinians found opportunities in the service of the Ottoman Empire, and Palestinian deputies sat in the Ottoman parliaments of 1877, 1908, 1912, and 1914.4 days ago

There have always been settled populations of Arabs in Arabia.

By the mid-1950s, the term "Palestinian" has shifted to be a demonym that exclusively refers to the Arabs of former Mandatory Palestine who did not become citizens of the State of Israel, including their descendants, who had developed a distinctly Palestinian-Arab national identity.

In contemporary times, the term "Palestinian" is the national demonym of the Palestinian people.

Types of Palestinian identity and definitions of Palestinian
Oh gee----you have managed to shift the term "palestinian"
ALL THE WAY BACK TO THE MID 1950s OK----lets call
the people who populated the Episcopalian town in 1699 which became the town of my childhood
"YANKEE FANS" --well---
England called them colonists. At least those arabs
did not become Palestinians before 1948

They have always been called Palestinian Arabs.. you just didn't know. Christians and Muslims were the majority from the second century until 1948.
LOL how could Christians and Muslims both be a “majority”?

Plus, I don’t really give a shit who was majority then. Muslims lost their land because they were weak, and still are to this day. Everyone in the world is on land that was once stolen from one tribe to another.

LOL how could Christians and Muslims both be a “majority”?

Plus, I don’t really give a shit who was majority then. Muslims lost their land because they were weak, and still are to this day. Everyone in the world is on land that was once stolen from one tribe to another.

The Nazis tried to exterminate all the Jews. They wanted no Jews in Germany. Do you defend them as well? Was it okay because the Jews were weak?

The Nazis tried to exterminate all the Jews. They wanted no Jews in Germany. Do you defend them as well? Was it okay because the Jews were weak?
Your point?----they failed----even the rapist dog of mecca failed. I am curious----what point are you struggling to make?

The Palestinians want to exterminate the Jews just like Hitler tried to. Am I defending them? Nope.

Try again.

The Palestinians want to exterminate the Jews just like Hitler tried to. Am I defending them? Nope.

Try again.
Hawk---you may have missed it----she denies that fact. She has actually claimed to have read english literature and the koran EXTENSIVELY and
mingled with muslims all over the world and never noticed anything "anti-jew"

Hawk---you may have missed it----she denies that fact. She has actually claimed to have read english literature and the koran EXTENSIVELY and
LOL yes I know she is full of shit.

Try again.

Nope. Jews live in Palestine and all over the Arab world for 2500 years before Zionism arrived from Europe.

Who has mingled with Muslims all over the world?

What a ridiculous statement.

Most people in the world simply don't concern themselves with Jews. It's obviously very important to you because you spew hatred and reaction in every post.

Nope. Jews live in Palestine and all over the Arab world for 2500 years before Zionism arrived from Europe.
Zionism "arrived" in Judaism more than 3000 years ago, 3000 year old scriptural literature describes what are today called "arabs" as ISHMAELITES---people who do not build permanent homes, move about in caravans, are illiterate and dangerous on the high road---they traded in spices, perfumes
and slaves. I read the bible as a child----you must have missed it. Jesus
was a zionist as is clearly represented in the "New Testes" The concept of
zion is even mentioned in the KHARAHan. Did the rapist of mecca learn
about it in Poland?

Forum List

Back