Who has helped blacks the most...Democrats or Republicans?

Who has helped blacks the most?

• Democrats

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Republicans

Votes: 19 70.4%
  • Don't know

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
After viewing the graphs below, the moronic O/P can only "conclude" that blacks "just don't get it"......lol

Black-Political-Affiliation-Chart-2004-to-2012.jpg

You are urged to watch the video before voting.

You cannot change your vote.

Your vote will not be displayed publicly.

You may view the results without voting.

The poll will be open for 30 days.

Just the pictures and words on your video are a dead giveaway as to your agenda.

I don't have an agenda here...other than enlightening those that are ignorant of the truth and those that are just too fucking stupid to accept it.

What truth? A Confederate flag, donkey, KKK robe - and a black woman speaking propaganda from a Jewish NaziCon? No thanks.

Jewish NaziCon? Clearly you are retarded.

Take your fucking distractions somewhere else, fuckstick. This discussion is not about Prager.
Rebut what was said by the messenger. Give me links that refute anything significant that was presented in the video. The speaker is from Vanderbilt University. The video is merely presented by Prager.

You're a rather arrogant prick...much like many other uneducated assholes I know of.

educated people know better than to end a sentence with a preposition.

a better construction would be: "You're a rather arrogant prick...much like many other uneducated assholes whom i have known"

it will feel awkward at first, but you only get one chance to make a first impression, and that preposition at the end of a sentence screams *flunked out of juco first semester*

prager is a hack- anyone presented by him is a hack.

why would i waste my time on a hack?

bon chance!
Yes. A preposition is not something one should end a sentence with.

The discussion here is about the contents of the video, not the source of it. The speaker is a professor at Vanderbilt University. I doubt you will ever attain any distinction comparable to hers. Neither will I.

If you can refute anything presented in the video, please post your rebuttal. Otherwise, go play with yourself.

Last edited:
After viewing the graphs below, the moronic O/P can only "conclude" that blacks "just don't get it"......lol

Useful idiots vote for Democrats in exchange for free shit. This is exactly what LBJ meant with his racist comment when signing the 1964 Civil Rights Act. You are just another brain dead liberal.

Just the pictures and words on your video are a dead giveaway as to your agenda.

I don't have an agenda here...other than enlightening those that are ignorant of the truth and those that are just too fucking stupid to accept it.

What truth? A Confederate flag, donkey, KKK robe - and a black woman speaking propaganda from a Jewish NaziCon? No thanks.

Jewish NaziCon? Clearly you are retarded.

Prager is a Jewish Conservative who spreads Naziesque propaganda.

I was wrong. My opposition to Donald Trump was wrong, in retrospect. I was wrong. I had friends who supported him, and I didn’t understand them. I said, "Are you not aware of what he said about John McCain? Isn’t that enough to disqualify the guy?" They perceived in him what I did not perceive in him, that these over-the-top statements – as objectionable as the statements themselves may be, and none of them defended the statements – nevertheless, what they perceived was accurate: a man who doesn’t give a damn about what the press says about him. That is the only way to govern. It is the only way to advance the principles of conservatism in the United States is to not give a damn.

Dennis Prager: I Was Wrong, Donald Trump Is A Great President

Last edited:

Useful idiots vote for Democrats in exchange for free shit. This is exactly what LBJ meant with his racist comment when signing the 1964 Civil Rights Act. You are just another brain dead liberal.
Why kind of free shit can a democrat give me that a republican can't?

Thank you, asaratis! Great find. Time to educate this board!

Thank you, not me. I didn't 'find' it. It came to me in an email from a friend. I have known most of the items presented for years now. I didn't know that Abe's VP was a Democrat. I didn't know that the Dred-Scott SCOTUS decision was 7 Democrats against 2 Republican dissenters. I didn't know that Democrats didn't send a black man to Congress until 1935.

Dred Scott decision | Definition, History, & Facts

Anyone that studies American History and American Politics will know that the Democrats opposed any rights or privileges for black people until they realized the value of their newly acquired right to vote. Anyone that studies the history of the black community as related to the Democrat welfare system will come to the conclusion that it was designed to perpetuate the Democrat plantation wherein blacks became slaves to the government.

Blacks could vote after the Civil War...See 15th Amendment...

"Jewish NaziCon" I'm curious as to how you liberals come up with these talking points ? Do you use a dart board full random words to string together your bullshit. ?

"Jewish NaziCon" I'm curious as to how you liberals come up with these talking points ? Do you use a dart board full random words to string together your bullshit. ?

I think it's simply a combination of antisemitism and racism that resides in the basic liberal mentality.

What have Republicans ever done for blacks?
If you'd watch and listen to the fucking video in the OP instead of looking at the pretty pictures, you might get an inkling of an idea about the history of the Republican Party. However, my bet is that you're too fucking stupid to comprehend what you see and hear.

Anyone that studies American History and American Politics will know that the Democrats opposed any rights or privileges for black people until they realized the value of their newly acquired right to vote. Anyone that studies the history of the black community as related to the Democrat welfare system will come to the conclusion that it was designed to perpetuate the Democrat plantation wherein blacks became slaves to the government.

That question is like asking which side did Italy fight for in WW II

What have Republicans ever done for blacks?
If you'd watch and listen to the fucking video in the OP instead of looking at the pretty pictures, you might get an inkling of an idea about the history of the Republican Party. However, my bet is that you're too fucking stupid to comprehend what you see and hear.

Does it have scary music?

That question is like asking which side did Italy fight for in WW II
As I explained in another post, I knew the poll question was rhetorical. Do try to keep up.

They have been led through the nose for so long it hard for them not to b-a-a-b-a-a-a-a-a.

Thank you, asaratis! Great find. Time to educate this board!

Thank you, not me. I didn't 'find' it. It came to me in an email from a friend. I have known most of the items presented for years now. I didn't know that Abe's VP was a Democrat. I didn't know that the Dred-Scott SCOTUS decision was 7 Democrats against 2 Republican dissenters. I didn't know that Democrats didn't send a black man to Congress until 1935.

Dred Scott decision | Definition, History, & Facts

This is all history prior to southern strategy. With Strom Thurmond switched parties, most of the racists followed him. Lee Atwater contributed to this shift as well.
Fast forward today, Tell us what GOP is currently doing from black voters.
We have North Carolina bragging how black vote is down.
In Alabama, black voters put onto provisional ballots.
In Ohio, voter purges affecting blacks.
Also, the Trump campaign's effort to suppress votes.

Today's CPAC is the most racist ever.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back