Who has more integrity, Clinton or Trump?

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
And is integrity important to the person who holds the highest office?

I happen to think "integrity" and "competency" are the foundation of a good president.

I also say that it is being proven that Clinton fails in both respects.

Clinton has more.... she ain't close to perfect, but she definitely has more integrity than the Don.... he has NONE, so it's easy to have more than him. :D

There's no "integrity" and/or "competency" in either our political system or our economic system. The power structure knows full well it has lost all legitimacy. The personalities they roll out to prop up the ruse are irrelevant.

Clinton has more.... she ain't close to perfect, but she definitely has more integrity than the Don.... he has NONE, so it's easy to have more than him. :D
So, what has the Donald done that proves a lack of integrity?

Clinton has lied over and over again...too many to go into here. Just google Hillary Lies.

She as a champion for women has gone after Billy's accusers and ignores the Epstein episodes allowing her dear hubby who she would never divorce as long as it remains a lucrative endeavor for her, even after solid reports Billy is most likely a pedophile as well as rapist.

She admits to "neglecting" to report foreign donations although she promised to do so.

She lied about Benghazi and to the families of the victims. She never sent for hep to the Ambassador and the other victims. She was incompetent.

The FBI stated she was not sophisticated enough to know the difference between classified and unclassified information. In other words, the woman who had experience as Senator and First Lady again was incompetent.

Oh, there are books on the lack of integrity of the Clintons. But of course they aren't true...just like the accusatory books about other presidents. But there aren't any accusatory books about other presidents. Just the Clintons. Wonder why?

There's no "integrity" and/or "competency" in either our political system or our economic system. The power structure knows full well it has lost all legitimacy. The personalities they roll out to prop up the ruse are irrelevant.
You are more right than wrong. That's why I want a successful businessman for president, not a Washington insider.

You are more right than wrong. That's why I want a successful businessman for president, not a Washington insider.

Do you know of one?

Do you know of one?
A Washington insider or a successful businessman?

Well. DC is full of insiders. Our Govt. is riddled with them.

But there is only one Trump.

Do you know of one?
A Washington insider or a successful businessman?

Your yearned for successful businessman.

Among other things, Clinton lies when there's no reason to lie and persecutes her husband's victims then turns around and claims "every woman deserves to be believed.

She is a pathological liar with zero morals or integrity. None.

Among other things, Clinton lies when there's no reason to lie and persecutes her husband's victims then turns around and claims "every woman deserves to be believed.

She is a pathological liar with zero morals or integrity. None.
Bravo!

And is integrity important to the person who holds the highest office?

I happen to think "integrity" and "competency" are the foundation of a good president.

I also say that it is being proven that Clinton fails in both respects.
Trump. Not even close.

Well. DC is full of insiders. Our Govt. is riddled with them.

But there is only one Trump.
So by what standard to you use to find that Trump is a failing businessman?

Oh I know he's a fabulous businessman. Sorry if you thought I meant otherwise.

You don't become a billionaire by being lousy at business especially when its business that makes you those billions.

You don't become a billionaire by being lousy at business especially when its business that makes you those billions.

Psst...did Trump tell you that? Because all independent analysis I've ever seen puts his worth at around 300 million...

There are actual people out there that track integrity - it's called Factcheck and Trump says pants-on-fire BS 70% of the time, which is 3 times more frequently than Clinton.

So by this more or less objective measure Trump is far less trustworthy than Clinton.

Psst...did Trump tell you that? Because all independent analysis I've ever seen puts his worth at around 300 million...

There are actual people out there that track integrity - it's called Factcheck and Trump says pants-on-fire BS 70% of the time, which is 3 times more frequently than Clinton.

So by more or less objective measure Trump is far less trustworthy than Clinton.

Well he's listed as a billionaire. Either way, millionaire or billionaire you still have to know your shit to make money.

I wouldn't trust Clinton to guard the fucking sugar bowl. If you do then you are a bigger idiot they everyone thinks you are.

Forum List

Back