Who here has NOT been jabbed....

giphy.gif

So YOUR shot will work. Otherwise, you have no valid interest in whether or not I have been jabbed, except possibly for the fact that you are a paid "influencer" on this forum. If that's the case, you will get less attention from me than you have thus far gotten. Go use someone else to make your filthy lucre.
Oh my goD, talking to you is like talking to a developmentally challenged toddler.

200w (2).gif

...and plans NOT to at any time.

I'll start. Me.

(This thread is for NON vaxxed. Refrain from posting if you have been or plan to be while blasting those who will not do it).
Got my first shot on Thursday. Won’t be allowed to watch my kids play sports if not vaccinated so I bit the bullet. Didn’t need it as I already had COVID19 but such is life.

Don’t use Facebook for your information.

There are different approval processes for the coronavirus vaccines and the drug thalidomide. Thalidomide was not approved for sale in the U.S. when first introduced in the 1950s. The drug did not undergo extensive trials as is being done with COVID-19 vaccines currently being developed.

Unlike the early trials of thalidomide in the 1960s, the coronavirus vaccines from Pfizer and Moderna have undergone several trial phases including animal and human tests. The vaccines have been tested in more than 60,000 humans and both companies showed more than 90 percent effectiveness. Trial patients reported mild side effects like muscle aches and sore arms.

We don't have any idea how this will affect unborn babies.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess I fit one or both of those categories, at least by your definition. This is interesting, because I never knew I had the power to actually mutate viruses!

DAMN!!!!! WHAT POWER this gives me! What exhilaration! Why, if I can mutate viruses, I must be a GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like this! Bring on them viruses and I'll mutate the shit out of them! Make 'em fifty times as deadly! HELL! I'll make them a thousand times as deadly! YIPPEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going on a fucking virus mutating killing spree! Suffer, you lowly mortals!
You're a fucking idiot.

True story!

Wild Bill, keep in mind that poster's brain is fried crispy brown like bacon from constantly being literally plugged into CNN 24/7. You're talking about subtleties that are so far beyond his ken that you may as well be talking about the Taj Mahal with an ant.
thats-painfully-ironic-jesse-ridgway.gif

So YOUR shot will work. Otherwise, you have no valid interest in whether or not I have been jabbed, except possibly for the fact that you are a paid "influencer" on this forum. If that's the case, you will get less attention from me than you have thus far gotten. Go use someone else to make your filthy lucre.
I have had him on iggie for a long time. Makes being here much more pleasant.

I just counted 'em. I have 118 on iggie. All insane liberals.

they’ll determine civilization ended due to a large section of humanity confusing social responsibility with and attack on individualism
Oh i have no issue with humanity being confused, misguided, misdirected, and eventually declining and/or becoming extinct due to it Gator, in fact i'll up the ante' and say it's just a matter of time.

But perhaps you've nailed the real crux of the issue , in that humanity can't have security and freedom

Me, i choose freedom, especially in light of what 'da man' claims is my responsibility

Dissidence is Patriotism , even if it means choking the way out on a ventilator

~S~

Forum List

Back