Who here has NOT been jabbed....

Its pretty obvious he gets paid to come here by his handlers
You can tell which are the Astro turf trolls Or board socks. They are here all day spamming the board with lefty talking points. No actual genuine arguments.

Last edited:
Oh i have no issue with humanity being confused, misguided, misdirected, and eventually declining and/or becoming extinct due to it Gator, in fact i'll up the ante' and say it's just a matter of time.

But perhaps you've nailed the real crux of the issue , in that humanity can't have security and freedom

Me, i choose freedom, especially in light of what 'da man' claims is my responsibility

Dissidence is Patriotism , even if it means choking the way out on a ventilator

~S~
Maybe, just maybe, and hear me out… we pick our battles? We line up for the safety of all and, for instance, submit to searches and scans before getting on a plane to minimize the bad actor terrorist chances to kill. Or, just maybe we submit to driving safe speeds and wearing seat belts. Or… we get vaccinated against deadly diseases?

But, let’s say we don’t let books be banned, or people’s religion assaulted and stuff like that?

Got my first shot on Thursday. Won’t be allowed to watch my kids play sports if not vaccinated so I bit the bullet. Didn’t need it as I already had COVID19 but such is life.
One of my friends had her second shot yesterday. Said it made her legs and back hurt so bad she could barely walk. And made her eyes burn.

So…what kind of shot does that?

Maybe, just maybe, and hear me out… we pick our battles? We line up for the safety of all and, for instance, submit to searches and scans before getting on a plane to minimize the bad actor terrorist chances to kill. Or, just maybe we submit to driving safe speeds and wearing seat belts. Or… we get vaccinated against deadly diseases?

But, let’s say we don’t let books be banned, or people’s religion assaulted and stuff like that?
LOL! That's a seriously weasel-worded attempt at dialogue-to-consensus. No, this is not a negotiable point and you're off topic.

One of my friends had her second shot yesterday. Said it made her legs and back hurt so bad she could barely walk. And made her eyes burn.

So…what kind of shot does that?
The kind of shot I will never take, that's the kind of shot that is.

There is no such thing as an unborn baby.
Is this a baby?
ultrasound4d87.png

LOL! That's a seriously weasel-worded attempt at dialogue-to-consensus. No, this is not a negotiable point and you're off topic.
Meh. You used a slippery slope argument. Any amount of inconvenience means you’re down the road to slavery. It’s stupid and lazy and anti intellectual.

I have made two appointments on separate occasions to be jabbed and then canceled them. Not gonna do it. I have no underlying medical conditions but if the grim reaper nails me anyway, I'd rather die of my free choice than being jabbed due to a government mandate. I've always been like this. I take full accountability for my life or death. I did just have my annual flu shot. I am not an anti-vaxxer and I do believe in distancing and maintaining good health. If I am sick or become feverish I will not go in public. And when in stores I will wear a face diaper where mandated. It makes the shoppers feel better and I like peace.

'Nuff said.

Oh i have no issue with humanity being confused, misguided, misdirected, and eventually declining and/or becoming extinct due to it Gator, in fact i'll up the ante' and say it's just a matter of time.

But perhaps you've nailed the real crux of the issue , in that humanity can't have security and freedom

Me, i choose freedom, especially in light of what 'da man' claims is my responsibility

Dissidence is Patriotism , even if it means choking the way out on a ventilator

~S~
Freedom has nothing to do with any of this.

I'll bet you got jabbed when going into the military. At least that's the way it used to be back in the '60's.
Absolutely. And-as a medic who was for a time NCOIC of an immunization clinic-did quite a bit of jabbing myself. Also learned that every immunization is different as to safety effectiveness and possible side effects. Also know that every individual may react differently to a given medication or immunization and that is especially true when dealing with killed or weakened viruses. Personal decision.

Forum List

Back