Who Here Stands With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez?

Who here actually lives in the district and thus has a relevant opinion?

Let's see --- west coast 3000 miles away; Texas, 1500 miles away, Kansas City 1000 miles away. And oh yes a "Canadian" wink wink.

Good job there.

Nice dodge. I fully support Ted Cruz. I'm not in his state.

Now, can ANY of you do that? You know you support her ideas. Come down it and say so.

Alexandria Ocasio Cortez reminds me of a comic character....

But I prefer Mickey Mouse.

Let's see --- west coast 3000 miles away; Texas, 1500 miles away, Kansas City 1000 miles away. And oh yes a "Canadian" wink wink.

Good job there.

Now, can ANY of you do that? You know you support her ideas. Come down it and say so.

She's not running in my district, so there's nothing to "dodge"; hence I haven't even looked at her ideas.

Never has so much butthurt been floated by so many from so far away.

She's not running in my district, so there's nothing to "dodge"; hence I haven't even looked at her ideas.

No, I just expect you to worm up (by that avatar, I assume you're a worm?). I expect to much of you.

One more try....

No, I just expect you to worm up (by that avatar, I assume you're a worm?). I expect to much of you.

One more try....

Sorry, we don't have a "worm up" around here.

We've got "worm holes" and "worm gears". Also "nightcrawlers". But not "to" much more than that.

I just told you, I don't live in Queens. I have my own Congresscritter candies to deal with. And if you check around you prolly do too.

Good job there.

Not Butthurt, It is just so much fun to make jokes about communists and liberals no matter of their location.

Good job there.

Not Butthurt, It is just so much fun to make jokes about communists and liberals no matter of their location.

"Communists and liberals" huh. :rofl:

Yeah I understand ignorance is bliss.

One more try....

We've got "worm holes" and "worm gears". Also "nightcrawlers". But not "to" much more than that.

I just told you, I don't live in Queens. I have my own Congresscritter candies to deal with. And if you check around you prolly do too.
I did an image search of your avatar. I saw "worm." Apparently it's the back of a fat guy's head.

Worm fits a lefty better though.

One more try....

I did an image search of your avatar. I saw "worm." Apparently it's the back of a fat guy's head.

Worm fits a lefty better though.

I have no idea what it is. Lucy Hamilton gave it to me. Looks more like a manatee. Whatever.

Forum List

Back