Who here supports BLM?

Do you support BLM?

• Total voters

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
BLM has caused violent riots, they have been behind cancel culture. They have been behind the destruction of historical statues of white men who built a civilized world, almost many of them, having nothing to do with Confederate states being born hundreds of years before the confederate states.

I see what BLM has done to some fellow Americans, who get very angry, they engage in hateful rhetoric. If they see somebody disagree with BLM. That’s not right.

BLM is opposed by the great majority of black Americans and white Americans.

I don’t support BLM because I oppose racism. And I oppose BLM leaders who steal money from poor people to build mansions.

There’s no excuse for destruction of statues in America. It’s only white statues that were targeted by BLM rioters in the summer of 2020. .. nothing of the like was done to statues of Africans or Indians that owned slaves so this is political Hypocrisy, and it is racism from the far left.

In a world where racism and bigotry was always a worldwide issue. Here in the United States today we are the number one destinations for African refugees and migrants.

Praise be to God for this glory in America for this love and unity of the American people. We the American people are united and it is the racist BLM and any similar group any white racist or black racist who tries to tear this country apart is opposed by the majority of Americans. This might not be the case in other countries of the world today but it is in America because undeniably we are the number one destination for African refugees. What an incredible job by the American people.

Really interested to see why people support BLM. What’s the reason so you can say yes or no but why?

BLM has caused violent riots, they have been behind cancel culture. They have been behind the destruction of historical statues of white men who built a civilized world, almost many of them, having nothing to do with Confederate states being born hundreds of years before the confederate states.

I see what BLM has done to some fellow Americans, who get very angry, they engage in hateful rhetoric. If they see somebody disagree with BLM. That’s not right.

BLM is opposed by the great majority of black Americans and white Americans.

I don’t support BLM because I oppose racism. And I oppose BLM leaders who steal money from poor people to build mansions.

There’s no excuse for destruction of statues in America. It’s only white statues that were targeted by BLM rioters in the summer of 2020. .. nothing of the like was done to statues of Africans or Indians that owned slaves so this is political Hypocrisy, and it is racism from the far left.

In a world where racism and bigotry was always a worldwide issue. Here in the United States today we are the number one destinations for African refugees and migrants.

Praise be to God for this glory in America for this love and unity of the American people. We the American people are united and it is the racist BLM and any similar group any white racist or black racist who tries to tear this country apart is opposed by the majority of Americans. This might not be the case in other countries of the world today but it is in America because undeniably we are the number one destination for African refugees. What an incredible job by the American people.

I don't support BLM. Not because I don't agree with their goals, but because I don't agree with their methods.

However I understand why they use the methods they use. Because they're fighting ingrained racism, ingrained corruption, ingrained problems in society.

BLM is a cause and effect group. You keep doing the same shit, at some point something is going to explode and BLM is a part of that explosion. Don't like it, CHANGE THINGS for the better.

Instead you all want things to be good for you and fuck everyone else. So, they'll fuck you back.

Your reaction to deaths like George Floyd and Ahmad Arbury say otherwise
They deserved to die and it amuses me that they are dead. It makes me chuckle when i think about it. :laugh:

Forum List

Back