Who here would defend Ramos's right to buy AR's

YoursTruly

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2019
I'm pro 2A. But I don't support whacko's having the right to buy a gun. In the other thread I started, meant to just have a conversation, so many retards saying "shall not be infringed," didn't seem to have a clue as to what having a conversation even meant.

Those are the right wing radicals that would support someone like Ramos and his "right to keep and bear arms." Which is a total slap in the face for Americans who lost loved ones due to gun violence. Yall should be ashamed.

Joe Biden's crackhead son Hunter lied on his background check form to buy a gun and he has not been prosecuted.
He swore under penalty of a $250,000 fine and ten years imprisonment that he was not a drug addict.
So, these background checks are flawed.
BTW, the Democrats are saying that there are no background checks.

I'm pro 2A. But I don't support whacko's having the right to buy a gun. In the other thread I started, meant to just have a conversation, so many retards saying "shall not be infringed," didn't seem to have a clue as to what having a conversation even meant.

Those are the right wing radicals that would support someone like Ramos and his "right to keep and bear arms." Which is a total slap in the face for Americans who lost loved ones due to gun violence. Yall should be ashamed.
At the moment of purchase what should have prevented him from being able to.

I’m not ashamed

Even if the Nazicrats banned ar-15 style guns there are still over 16 million of them in circulation.
Maybe they could have better background checks.
Maybe have some mental stability question such as:
Did you vote for Obama twice?
Does AOC seem reasonable?
Does Chuck Schumer seem like an honest man?
Would you trust Joe Biden to be alone with young girls?
Does Hillary Clinton seem like a pleasant person?

Who here supports your right to vote?

Nobody?

No more voting for your dumb ass.

Democrat policies have made us all less safe in our own country... So the 2nd amendment must remain intact.... However I think when an 18 year old kid purchases two AR 15's a red flag should be raised and more due diligence should be the order of the day and an interview with the kid and his family should be conducted....

Again its up to the government to impose these conditions and to put in place a higher level of security in every school in America... Make the schools as protected as state houses and court houses are.... And stop sending our money abroad....

That creepy kid who tortures small animals and lives across the street from you
The kid that other kids say is a future school assassin

Who supports him going out on his 18th birthday and buying an AR 15, 2000 rounds of ammunition, 30-50 round magazines and body armor?

That creepy kid who tortures small animals and lives across the street from you
The kid that other kids say is a future school assassin

Who supports him going out on his 18th birthday and buying an AR 15, 2000 rounds of ammunition, 30-50 round magazines and body armor?
How many have you reported and what were the results?

At the time he purchased the guns was there anything in his background meaning a criminal record or mental health issues that would have suggested he would do what he did? If the answer is yes then clearly he should not have been able to purchase the guns if it is no there would be no reason to oppose him buying them.

At the time he purchased the guns was there anything in his background meaning a criminal record or mental health issues that would have suggested he would do what he did? If the answer is yes then clearly he should not have been able to purchase the guns if it is no there would be no reason to oppose him buying them.
There was not.

Forum List

Back