Who is a hater of gays in America? Why?

Donald Polish

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2014
Kansas City
I am not trying to offend homosexuals. However I am not a gay too. Please, avoid rude comments. I can't realize why someone would oppose gay marriage and such kind of issues, so I figured this was the best way to go about it. Why are gays hated in America? What is the reason of this hatred? I know that there is a tendency to support them and respect their rights. But I would like to ask the opposite.

Liberals are. They play them for fools to further their own political careers.

"I voted for gay marriage before I voted against it when I was pro gay marriage because I didn't want fags to know I was pro traditional marriage. Now upon seeing recent polls I have "evolved""

"I voted for gay marriage before I voted against it when I was pro gay marriage because I didn't want fags to know I was pro traditional marriage. Now upon seeing recent polls I have "evolved""

And gays now enjoy more rights. So, why are they the fools in your scenario? Looks to me like they are accomplishing something where as people who listen to and vote for Republicans because they are against gay marriage get the shitty end of the stick. No? Eh, think about it.

And gays now enjoy more rights. So, why are they the fools in your scenario? Looks to me like they are accomplishing something where as people who listen to and vote for Republicans because they are against gay marriage get the shitty end of the stick. No? Eh, think about it.
They have the same rights they've always had. Some areas let them marry some dont. If you can't see how they've been played just like blacks & now Latinos you're fucking blind or simply don't care.

They have the same rights they've always had. Some areas let them marry some dont. If you can't see how they've been played just like blacks & now Latinos you're fucking blind or simply don't care.

Well, with liberals, gays aren't treated as though they have a mental illness, they can adopt children, get married and live like anyone else. In a conservative utopia, they'd be forced to keep their lives underground, hidden away as though they were perverts or something.

If liberals weren't accepting of gays they'd probably have no rights at all, sodomy would still be a crime in most localities.

It's not even like liberals are "fooling" homosexuals. Most homosexuals are liberals, they are helping themselves to their own rights as they should.

Marriage is the Joining of One man and One Woman...
2ljqr5v.jpg

Marriage is the Joining of One man and One Woman...of the Same Race.

Same bullshit, different decade.

2ljqr5v.jpg

Isn't it wild that back when the Courts were deciding that irrational hatred those of genetic distinction was not going to be tolerated, the court did not state that those whose behavior is sexually deviant must also be included in marriage.

Reason requires that IF Deviant Behavior was not a valid basis for prejudice, that they'd have stated then that such must also be included, yet the court did NOT.

Of course in reality, claiming that decisions regarding genetic distinctions are relevant to sexual behavior, is akin to claiming that decisions regarding drunk driving are relevant to securities regulation.*

*(Gilligan, that means that sexually deviant behavior has nothing to do with issues regarding genetic distinctions, because there is no genetic correlation to sexual deviancy. Just as there is nothing in common between Laws regarding Drunk Driving and Laws regulating securities.)

What is the reason of this hatred? I know that there is a tendency to support them and respect their rights. But I would like to ask the opposite.

I sense some of the hate is based on a backlash of people feeling like this issue is being forced down their throat in a one-sided fashion. At least that is the feeling I sense from a few I know who seem to take everything as some sort of conspiracy issue.

What is the reason of this hatred? I know that there is a tendency to support them and respect their rights. But I would like to ask the opposite.

I sense some of the hate is based on a backlash of people feeling like this issue is being forced down their throat in a one-sided fashion. At least that is the feeling I sense from a few I know who seem to take everything as some sort of conspiracy issue.

Mainly this. Children should not be taught about homosexuality in fifth grade (or earlier) like they force on the kids now in most public schools. In fact, sexuality shouldn't be taught at all in the schools, normal (hetero) or perverted (LGBT).

Well, with liberals, gays aren't treated as though they have a mental illness, they can adopt children, get married and live like anyone else. In a conservative utopia, they'd be forced to keep their lives underground, hidden away as though they were perverts or something.

If liberals weren't accepting of gays they'd probably have no rights at all, sodomy would still be a crime in most localities.

It's not even like liberals are "fooling" homosexuals. Most homosexuals are liberals, they are helping themselves to their own rights as they should.

Accept there's no right to adopt children into a group that is defined by sexual deviancy. There IS however a responsibility to PROTECT children from Sexual Deviancy.

Accepting or "Normalizing" sexual deviancy is tantamount to cultural suicide... as it strips from the culture, common boundaries regarding sexual behavior and other critical aspects of natural law, essential to the viability of the individual and by extension of the viability of the sum of individuals, OKA: Civilization.

2ljqr5v.jpg

Isn't it wild that back when the Courts were deciding that irrational hatred those of genetic distinction was not going to be tolerated, the court did not state that those whose behavior is sexually deviant must also be included in marriage.

Reason requires that IF Deviant Behavior was not a valid basis for prejudice, that they'd have stated then that such must also be included, yet the court did NOT.

Of course in reality, claiming that decisions regarding genetic distinctions are relevant to sexual behavior, is akin to claiming that decisions regarding drunk driving are relevant to securities regulation.*

*(Gilligan, that means that sexually deviant behavior has nothing to do with issues regarding genetic distinctions, because there is no genetic correlation to sexual deviancy. Just as there is nothing in common between Laws regarding Drunk Driving and Laws regulating securities.)

You do realize there were specific laws in the books about interracial marriage that Loving vs. Virginia addressed, correct? That decision overturned specific state laws.

Also, since then new information has come into existence. For example, homosexuality is not a mental illness. Homosexuals are no more a harm to society than heterosexuals. They are us, we are them. Hey, why even have a supreme court today if it's all been decided? If they haven't figured it out by now, why would we possibly need that 3rd branch of government? idiot.

Accept there's no right to adopt children into a group that is defined by sexual deviancy. There IS however a responsibility to PROTECT children from Sexual Deviancy.

Homosexuality isn't a sexual deviancy. Which is only further to my point that I was telling gramps. Liberals aren't using homosexuals, they are protecting them from morons like you.

EDIT: Just to add, there are state laws that allow for gays to adopt children. Thanks to liberals and gay rights activists (not necessarily but mostly the same ideology)

Accepting or "Normalizing" sexual deviancy is tantamount to cultural suicide... as it strips from the culture, common boundaries regarding sexual behavior and other critical aspects of natural law, essential to the viability of the individual and by extension of the viability of the sum of individuals, OKA: Civilization.

Homosexuality strips from culture? I'm sure what you stated makes sense to you...but it doesn't really. You don't like homosexuals, so what?

Homosexuality isn't a sexual deviancy.

You could not be more incorrect if you dedicated the rest of your life to perfecting being wrong.

In fact, homosexuality not only deviates from the human physiological sexual standard, it deviates as far from the standard as is humanly possible, where the subjects remain human.

deviant: one who deviates from the accepted, established standard, especially in social or sexual behavior.

deviate: departure from established standards.

So while you may not like the word, the word is what homosexuals are. That they are people is irrelevant, except where they are recognized truthfully for what they are: Deviants, suffering an idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality or rational argument, typically a symptom of mental disorder; OKA: Delusion.

Now, you should know... the refusal to accept reality... is a symptom of delusion.

Homosexuality isn't a sexual deviancy.

You could not be more incorrect if you dedicated the rest of your life to perfecting being wrong.

In fact, homosexuality not only deviates from the human physiological sexual standard, it deviates as far from the standard as is humanly possible, where the subjects remain human.

deviant: one who deviates from the accepted, established standard, especially in social or sexual behavior.

deviate: departure from established standards.

So while you may not like the word, the word is what homosexuals are. That they are people is irrelevant, except where they are recognized truthfully for what they are: Deviants, suffering an idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality or rational argument, typically a symptom of mental disorder; OKA: Delusion.

Now, you should know... the refusal to accept reality... is a symptom of delusion.

In other words you butchered a dictionary.

What do you call someone who fixates on homosexuality like you do?

Forum List

Back