Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Secret Masons

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Plumbers

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • People on welfare

Votes: 6 15.0%

• Total voters
In order to end the political corruption the first step is to identify and dismiss all the political trolls who are paid by the establishment to criticize the establishment. Then we can see things clearly. If you go back to the beginning, there are two forces of energy: positive and negative, good and evil. The force of evil is united by money, and it divides the force of good to keep it away from governing. If you listen to political experts on the media, it seems the whole world is evil: democrats are destroying Christmas, republicans are destroying economy, gays are destroying marriages; then you got the problem of illegal Mexicans stealing our benefits, and Chinese who are stealing our jobs, Russians are still up to no good and need to be sanctioned, Syrians still are standing by their evil dictator Bashar Assad and won't budge; then you got the Islamic Fascists, who are almost as evil as Nazis; And on top of all this evil, we have all these lazy people right here in America who have failed to pay their mortgages and property taxes to the banks and the establishment, lost their land and decided to sit on welfare at the expense of, presumably political experts who get to talk about them on television.

But as a person who has never been on welfare or any other government assistance, who has lived in America and not behind a gated community, who has been beaten up by gangs, who has had his car windows smashed, who has been wrongfully arrested and sent to jail for robbery, who has no criminal record, who has traveled to the middle east to talk to ISIS terrorists and has been instead kidnaped by Lebanese authorities, who has been banned from practically all political forums on internet, who was never allowed to speak on television, I say to you, that the enemy is one: International bankers! And their victim is not just America, but the whole world. They create tools out of society, but if we blame tools it's like blaming a gun for killing somebody.

I see you left off 'America itself,' and 'People so desparate to deflect they invent enemies out of thin air.'

Nazis designated many groups as enemies too. Something to consider maybe.

Some of Obama's enemies:

The rich
The 1%
White people
Conservatives
Corporations
Wall Street
Defense contractors
The police
Patriots
CEOs
Legal Americans
Taxpayers
Insurance Companies
Energy Companies
Doctors
Gun Owners
The Washington Redskins
The NFL
Conservatives have been the enemy of America for the last 40 years. Name a successful GOP policy that has been good for the majority of Americans. You can't.

But name their damage and even right wingers will come up with:

Iraq
Bush Tax Cuts
Millions of jobs moving to China from 2001 to 2008
Over 40,000 factories closed during the same time
Healthcare withheld from millions of Americans
The cost of tens of thousands maimed in Iraq
After Katrina
Cutting education
Cutting school lunches
Government shutdown
Economic downgrade
Economic deregulation

and so on.

Even conservatives can name these disasters. Even the ones that hate Obama. It's why they didn't want Bush at their last two presidential conventions.
cutting Education?....not that again....how come Gov Brown did that out here....does that mean he hates education and wants to end it?....

Our biggest enemy is ignorance, idleness, and irresponsible behavior.

Obama is a symptom of that.

I would have selected for a republican option but conservative was the next best. Oh well.

I would have selected for a republican option but conservative was the next best. Oh well.

case on point

No, wrong again. You haven't actually made any point, you simply prattle on with mindless nonsense like any of the other idiots. You almost dress it up a little bit, but not enough to hide the true source of your thinking. It might not be so obvious if you people didn't repeat everything you hear almost verbatim from FOX News and Rush Limbaugh.

case on point

No, wrong again. You haven't actually made any point, you simply prattle on with mindless nonsense like any of the other idiots. You almost dress it up a little bit, but not enough to hide the true source of your thinking. It might not be so obvious if you people didn't repeat everything you hear almost verbatim from FOX News and Rush Limbaugh.

dont we need to listen to rush or fox news before we can hear anything.

you are further making my point. And oddly enough because you don't understand it you think I am the idiot

I have a very good habit of not acquiring enemies, nor giving people whom I am not really connected to, 'free rent' inside my head.

I am responsible at the end of the day, for the tasks that I am charged with; assigning blame to others is an effort in futility - no one will take better care of you, your family, your situation or any of your vested interest, except for YOU ALMIGHTY.

If I need anything, I go out and get it. Sometimes I'm standing tall, sometimes, I'm dragging myself home with broken hand.

If I fail, It's on me, not anyone else.

And while I am not overly invested in being too hard on myself, there is absolutely a time for looking in the mirror (without blaming the rest of the tribe) and saying, "you did this to yourself ... dumbass."

Last edited:
I've just worker an eleven hour day and can't sleep for a while. I hope you will cut me some slack

Without question, Canada is our biggest enemy

As this classified map shows, 90% of Canada's population is massed within 50 miles of our border. When the invasion starts, we won't know what to do

population-distribution-canada.gif

Our wisest move is to invade them before they invade us. Remember...Justin Bieber is a Canadian, Are we going to let them get away with that?

Last edited:
Without question, Canada is our biggest enemy

As this classified map shows, 90% of Canada's population is massed within 50 miles of our border. When the invasion starts, we won't know what to do

population-distribution-canada.gif

Our wisest move is to invade them before they invade us. Remember...Justin Bieber is a Canadia, Are we going to let them get away with that?
Nah just put a fence up...

Forum List

Back