• Secret Masons

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Plumbers

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • People on welfare

Votes: 6 15.0%

• Total voters
Without question, Canada is our biggest enemy

As this classified map shows, 90% of Canada's population is massed within 50 miles of our border. When the invasion starts, we won't know what to do

population-distribution-canada.gif

Our wisest move is to invade them before they invade us. Remember...Justin Bieber is a Canadia, Are we going to let them get away with that?
Nah just put a fence up...

You think the swarming Canadian hordes could be stopped by a stupid fence?

They will stampede herds of Moose to knock down the fence and will sneak in at night to drink or beer and steal our women

They will stampede herds of Moose to knock down the fence and will sneak in at night to drink or beer and steal our women

I'm filled with great trepidation that Alanis Morissette will forever remain the vile and polarizing angry white female that made terrible videos and influenced frustrated females into accosting their ex's at dinner....

She is going to make a cum-back, I'm afeard.

:(

As this classified map shows, 90% of Canada's population is massed within 50 miles of our border. When the invasion starts, we won't know what to do

Our wisest move is to invade them before they invade us. Remember...Justin Bieber is a Canadia, Are we going to let them get away with that?
Nah just put a fence up...

Foiled again by those damn moose... Good thing mexicans don't have moose or we'd be wasting our hard earned money with a southern fence.

The Democrat Party is America's biggest enemy.
you forgot to also mention the Republicans Bri......

No I didn't.
yea you did.....

The Republicans are clueless fuck-ups, but they aren't actually intentionally evil like the Democrats.
thats a matter of opinion Bri.....there have been quite a few posts by righties here wishing death on someone just because they dont see things like they do...thats not being a nice person,thats being an evil fuck...

To me the enemy of America is and will always be the government. The government has done more to steal from Americans, take away their freedom and destroy their future more than any foreign power could ever do.

We lost our freedom a long time ago by letting government control our lives and we are suffering from it now.

To me the enemy of America is and will always be the government. The government has done more to steal from Americans, take away their freedom and destroy their future more than any foreign power could ever do.

We lost our freedom a long time ago by letting government control our lives and we are suffering from it now.
hey Flash....you and the Green Arrow make a good team..........

Being new to the forum I don't have the pleasure of knowing Green Arrow. Base on you one little statement it looks like he is a righteous dude.

I use to be the typical Republican Neocon but about ten years ago I pulled my head out of my ass when I realized the problem was having two progressive parties and they were destroying this country with fical irresponsibility, interventionism, incompetence and corruption.

I think the Republicans are a thousand times better than the Democrats but as we all know 1000 x 0 = 0.

To me voting for either Democrats or Republicans is voting for the continuation of the very bad government we have so I pass on it.

The United States government pretty much sucks at all levels.

Our wisest move is to invade them before they invade us. Remember...Justin Bieber is a Canadian, Are we going to let them get away with that?

should Justin bieber being Canadian be punishment enough for them?

I didn't know you had to be on this forum to know of the flash green arrow team up. How did we gain control of the CWs advertising?

seriously though flash great comments so far. Hope you stick around.

Authoritarians who believe in imposing their 'morality', economic, or political system, on the rest of society - and crushing me with the boot of the state till I can walk and talk no more. So most people really. But I don't hold grudges to my corporate overlords or towards the government, as it isn't like we have ever had real freedom anyway.

Japan who bombed Pearl Harbor and killed a huge amount of people and sunk a big fleet of ships and boats.

Old thread, but I just came across it...

With everything happening in the world today there are still numbskulls who have to reach all the way back to WWII and a country now one of our most reliable allies?

Ahhhaa voters think american libturds are more dangerous than ISIS...aaahhhaaa

Forum List

Back