Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Secret Masons

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Plumbers

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • People on welfare

Votes: 6 15.0%

• Total voters
I see Plutocrats of all colors was left off the list.

“Experience demands that man is the only animal which devours his own kind, for I can apply no milder term to the general prey of the rich on the poor.” Thomas Jefferson

EPI-wealth-gap-chart.jpg

I see Plutocrats of all colors was left off the list.

“Experience demands that man is the only animal which devours his own kind, for I can apply no milder term to the general prey of the rich on the poor.” Thomas Jefferson

View attachment 36884

You know that Piketty's book has been dissected and thrown on the scrap heap of wrong ideas, don't you?

I didn't include Piketty in my post but below is link to a list of reviews of his book. It seems conservative entities liked his book.
Capital in the Twenty-First Century mdash Thomas Piketty Harvard University Press
And to be "fair and balanced" I found dissension too.
David Harvey Reviews Piketty s Capital in the 21st Century
http://www.deirdremccloskey.org/docs/pdf/PikettyReviewEssay.pdf

Without question, Canada is our biggest enemy

As this classified map shows, 90% of Canada's population is massed within 50 miles of our border. When the invasion starts, we won't know what to do

population-distribution-canada.gif

Our wisest move is to invade them before they invade us. Remember...Justin Bieber is a Canadian, Are we going to let them get away with that?

Until we get rid of the Commie Canadians we cannot rest

Look what apathy has done to the middle class in this country.

it has nothing to do with apathy it has to do with ignorance. The middle class does not understand the liberalism attacked the family, schools, and corporations thus doing great harm to the middle class.

Do you understand now?

it has nothing to do with apathy it has to do with ignorance. The middle class does not understand the liberalism attacked the family, schools, and corporations thus doing great harm to the middle class.

Do you understand now?
There is a problem when more Americans can identify Kim Kardashian's ass, then recite one amendment to the Constitution.

Do you understand now?
There is a problem when more Americans can identify Kim Kardashian's ass, then recite one amendment to the Constitution.

no there is a problem when people think that it matters. Our founders knew democracy was for a select few intelligent people. Trying to involve Kim is simply modern ignorance or mob rule which our founders warned against..

Authoritarians who believe in imposing their 'morality', economic, or political system, on the rest of society - and crushing me with the boot of the state till I can walk and talk no more. So most people really. But I don't hold grudges to my corporate overlords or towards the government, as it isn't like we have ever had real freedom anyway.

Not to mention the fact that we freely support our "corporate overlords" by buying the very computers we spend hours chatting on - and the cars that we drive to and fro in - and the game systems that we battle bad guys on - and the cigarettes that we smoke daily - and the store bought foods that we gorge ourselves on - and the cell phones that we yak on endlessly - etc., etc. etc.

Who is Americas' enemy for you?

I voted for the "liberals" and the "conservatives" aka, the demopublicans.

They are the folks who in order to be electable promise to:

1- feed you
2- clothe you
3- insure you
4- educate you
5- quench your thirst
6- militarily invade the country , or the bogeymen , du jour

Forum List

Back