Who is culpable for today's terrorist attack?

The bomb maker or other person who knowingly dropped off these suspicious packages is not known, but it is clear to every unbiased American that President Trump is culpable*** for this act of terrorism.

Trump's hate speech for each of the victims of this terrorist act were abetted by his deplorable words.

***Culpable: "Encourage or assist (someone) to do something wrong, in particular, to commit a crime or other offense."
An attempted terrorist attack.

The bomb maker or other person who knowingly dropped off these suspicious packages is not known, but it is clear to every unbiased American that President Trump is culpable*** for this act of terrorism.

Trump's hate speech for each of the victims of this terrorist act were abetted by his deplorable words.

***Culpable: "Encourage or assist (someone) to do something wrong, in particular, to commit a crime or other offense."

The people that dropped the bombs off are the ones culpable. No one else! Your conclusion is only clear to the biased such as yourself.

Those who made and those who dropped off the packages are guilty of an act of terror. President Trump is culpable of abetting this criminal act. He did not aid in its production or delivery. He set it in motion.

Got a link proving it was Trump??

Didn't think so.

You sure are one biased hack who posts what you believe. Not the truth.

You can't cure tree stump dumb.

Which one are you:

images

LMFAO so waiting for evidence is akin to sticking your head in the sand? How bass ackwards can one person be? You are embarrassing yourself. I’m humiliated for you.

You’re just another Trump hater who wishes things into existence and lambastes anyone who challenges your proof-less conclusion.

How hard is it to explain to someone they’re getting ahead of themselves by making unprovable claims? I guess it depends on how idiotic they are.

Clearly you are not Laughing (your) Ass Off, you've been identified as third from stage right, and your ass is clearly in the picture.

That's unfair, Wry. I agree with you that Trump is firing up his base, but anyone who jumps to mailing bombs to the opposition is off his/her rocker.

This Democrat farce is a lot like the Kavanaugh one and the public sees right thru it.

For the record, this is a result of a lack of bomb laws in the US. When will Dims outlaw them and stop the insanity?

hillary-bombs.png
What other President has shown such insecurity TWO years after the election that they cannot stop talking about their opponent?

This Democrat farce is a lot like the Kavanaugh one and the public sees right thru it.

Well it is beginning to look like a farce but we won't know till they make an arrest.

Hope its soon so we can find out just instigated this stupidity.

For the record, this is a result of a lack of bomb laws in the US. When will Dims outlaw them and stop the insanity?

hillary-bombs.png
What other President has shown such insecurity TWO years after the election that they cannot stop talking about their opponent?

Seems to me I remember Barry talking about Bush all through his presidency.

In fact Bush got the blame for everything that went wrong with Barry's administration.

Does that count. LOL

There's also a bomb threat at CNN, an usual Trump target.

The people that dropped the bombs off are the ones culpable. No one else! Your conclusion is only clear to the biased such as yourself.

Those who made and those who dropped off the packages are guilty of an act of terror. President Trump is culpable of abetting this criminal act. He did not aid in its production or delivery. He set it in motion.

How do you spew things you can’t prove and still manage to think yourself intelligent? This post makes you look enormously asinine, especially the “it’s clear to unbiased Americans” BS when you’re literally using your own bias to draw this completely unproven conclusion.

Now, are you smart enough to understand the above paragraph?

I am smart enough, and I recognize the difference between a rebuttal and an ad hominem.

Do you deny Trump's stump speech is not filled with hate for the Clinton's, Obama, CNN, Soros?

Do you not believe hate speech can set offsome people to act violently?

Are you smart enough to connect the dots?

You’re making claims you can’t back up, saying something is 100% certain when nothing has been proven or even suggested. You’re way way way way way ahead of yourself and letting your hate do the thinking.

Put that Straw Man away. It is you making false claims. I'm not sure if you are as incredibly stupid as you appear, or a damn liar.

who is culpable of today's most retarded post?

Answer: Clayton of course

hillary-bombs.png

In fact Bush got the blame for everything that went wrong with Barry's administration.

Does that count. LOL

Nope, 'cause that didn't happen.

hillary-bombs.png

Does that count. LOL

Where were you??

Of course it happened.

Being a lefty loon biased hack you didn't notice.

You were to busy being spoon fed by Barry.

Don’t wanna say I have trust issues, but its hard to believe a single thing out of anyone’s mouth anymore.

How do you spew things you can’t prove and still manage to think yourself intelligent? This post makes you look enormously asinine, especially the “it’s clear to unbiased Americans” BS when you’re literally using your own bias to draw this completely unproven conclusion.

Now, are you smart enough to understand the above paragraph?

I am smart enough, and I recognize the difference between a rebuttal and an ad hominem.

Do you deny Trump's stump speech is not filled with hate for the Clinton's, Obama, CNN, Soros?

Do you not believe hate speech can set offsome people to act violently?

Are you smart enough to connect the dots?

You’re making claims you can’t back up, saying something is 100% certain when nothing has been proven or even suggested. You’re way way way way way ahead of yourself and letting your hate do the thinking.

Put that Straw Man away. It is you making false claims. I'm not sure if you are as incredibly stupid as you appear, or a damn liar.
What straw man? You cant prove anything. At this point, it is you that is the liar.

hillary-bombs.png

Does that count. LOL

Seek help!

hillary-bombs.png
Obama for one

ATTEMPTED attack you mean.

This is so clearly democrats that anything else defies description.

When discovered the democrat operative will say they were trying to raise awareness of republican violence.

Forum List

Back