Who is disliked more by the average American

• Obama

Votes: 26 65.0%
  • Rush Limbaugh

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Michelle Obama

Votes: 8 20.0%

• Total voters
Common sense would suggest it would be the person who has the bigger impact on the lives of the people but common sense is quickly going the way of the Dodo bird so who the hell knows.

'
Who is most disliked by the average American?

Obviously, himself or herself.

Beneath all his outward bluster, the average American suffers deeply from anxiety, doubt and self-loathing.

How could it be otherwise, when he is brainwashed and conditioned by mass media to feel inferior to all the role "models" presented to him. An anxious and unconfidant consumer-unit is more easily manipulated and controlled by the rich and powerful.

OP- Stupid question. Only 50% know Rush, but if everyone did, about 80 % would dislike him, and 60% would hate his lying, greedy, hater demagogue guts. A disgrace.

How come you left out Congress?

Due to the amount of influence he has, I would say Obama wins this hands down. For the average American, Limbaugh is a nobody and no one cares. The only people that seem to care what Limbaugh says seems to be the liberals on sites like these. Evidently since they are the ones that bring him up 98% of the time, I think they are the only ones that even listen to him.

But Congress would kick ass in a "who's hated more?" poll between the three.

Immie

Congress is not a person.

you can not hate an institution - it is irrational.

'
Who is most disliked by the average American?

Obviously, himself or herself.

Beneath all his outward bluster, the average American suffers deeply from anxiety, doubt and self-loathing.

How could it be otherwise, when he is brainwashed and conditioned by mass media to feel inferior to all the role "models" presented to him. An anxious and unconfidant consumer-unit is more easily manipulated and controlled by the rich and powerful.

don't post your own problems.

they do not apply to everybody, despite you willing to think so

The Obamas are also the most popular, and the people who dislike or hate them are misinformed or racist...yes you lol.

Obozo is becoming hated with every move he makes every step he takes this guy is a joke

Due to the amount of influence he has, I would say Obama wins this hands down. For the average American, Limbaugh is a nobody and no one cares. The only people that seem to care what Limbaugh says seems to be the liberals on sites like these. Evidently since they are the ones that bring him up 98% of the time, I think they are the only ones that even listen to him.

Immie

Congress is not a person. It is 535 individual people who make up a group known as Congress. Collectively, I would say they are hated more than just about any person or group of individuals in history except for maybe the NAZIs and the KKK.

But, if you want to play semantic games, go for it.

Immie

Last edited:

Immie

OK, the GOP leaders in congress that Americans mainly blame for being total feck-ups. But they're such stuff shirt bought off nonentities half the country doesn't know their names-lol

Immie

OK, the GOP leaders in congress that Americans mainly blame for being total feck-ups. But they're such stuff shirt bought off nonentities half the country doesn't know their names-lol

hey, hater dupe, piss off :D

Immie

Congress is not a person. It is 535 individual people who make up a group known as Congress. Collectively, I would say they are hated more than just about any person or group of individuals in history except for maybe the NAZIs and the KKK.

Immie

NOT TRUE.

Nobody hates Congress. Most don't give a shit about it.
It can not be individualized, so the emotion of hatred can not be directed at it.

Some persons are hated and vilified( pelosi or Boener, for example), but it never comes even close to the height of emotion directed at the president( any of them), by the very nature of the presidency and it's role in this country.

The Obamas are also the most popular, and the people who dislike or hate them are misinformed or racist...yes you lol.

Obozo is becoming hated with every move he makes every step he takes this guy is a joke

You are hopelessly misinformed, and believe the 20% brainwashed conspiracy whacko racist angry white male hater dupes are the average Americans lol. Change the channel. Praying for your recovery:eusa_whistle:

hey, hater dupe, piss off :D

Eat shytte and die, brainwashed fooll of the greedy rich. I don't hate and nobody's lying to me.

Immie

NOT TRUE.

It can not be individualized, so the emotion of hatred can not be directed at it.

Some persons are hated and vilified( pelosi or Boener, for example), but it never comes even close to the height of emotion directed at the president( any of them), by the very nature of the presidency and it's role in this country.

I would disagree with you, but I will not continue this argument because I think it is pointless. /salute

Immie

Immie

NOT TRUE.

I would disagree with you, but I will not continue this argument because I think it is pointless. /salute

Immie

yep, that is exactly the situation where we have to agree to disagree :)

NOT TRUE.

Immie

yep, that is exactly the situation where we have to agree to disagree :)

I think we can come to that agreement. :)

Immie

I think it's pretty obvious who is more disliked. Obie admitted he was by even bringing Limbaugh into the conversation as the reason little obie can't lead the country. When the president is down to blaming a radio host for being the primary opposition to his policies and governing ability, and why he's LOSING those arguments, it's pretty clear to me the president has sunk pretty damn low in credibility.

Limbaugh can hold millions of peoples attention for three hours every weekday, millions more check his highlights and see snippets from his shows. Obie can't hold a first grade class' attention for more then three minutes on a single day.

Limbaugh is little obies greatest nemesis because he is a far stronger individual than obie is. Obie pretty much admits that by making his biggest reason for policy failure a man that is nothing more than a talk radio host.

Forum List

Back