Who is going to stand-up and say Enough?

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
I swear someone, or maybe a congressional delegation, needs to sit Trump and Biden down and say enough is enough.

Biden could end most of this shit by pardoning everyone involved on the condition that neither Trump or himself runs in the '24 election, or ever again. End this shit for good and all.

Nobody really wants either of them to run anyway.....Just issue pardons all around and bow out with one term under their respective old-ass belts. Then let the chips fall where they may.

I just don't understand why nobody is stepping-up given the harm that being done to the country. I mean anyone with two brain cells to rub together to make a spark sees it.

I know....

R.657e6174308b23c994ee83d55fb3902a

I swear someone, or maybe a congressional delegation, needs to sit Trump and Biden down and say enough is enough.

Biden could end most of this shit by pardoning everyone involved on the condition that neither Trump or himself runs in the '24 election, or ever again. End this shit for good and all.

Nobody really wants either of them to run anyway.....Just issue pardons all around and bow out with one term under their respective old-ass belts. Then let the chips fall where they may.

I just don't understand why nobody is stepping-up given the harm that being done to the country. I mean anyone with two brain cells to rub together to make a spark sees it.

I know....

This entire thing is being orchestrated by the Biden cartel

Do I smell an early surrender from the OP?
Sure sounds like it.

I know....

Biden will run.
Biden will win.
If Trump is the GOP candidate Biden will win by 12M votes.

What's Biden's get in pardoning Trump again?

I know....

Most voters don't want either to run. What more can be done if they are the nominees? Stay home on election day? Failing that people will go to the polls and vote for who they consider the lesser of two evils. And as the Dems have the superior numbers their candidate will win.

Maybe another Washington D.C. march and protest this time peacefully and don't leave, with a list of grievances to be heard and acted on.

Maybe another Washington D.C. march and protest this time peacefully and don't leave, with a list of grievances to be heard and acted on.
Peacefully time is over. They need to know that America means business.

They only understand power, violence, and pain.

Without 1 or all 3 of those being visited, or an imminent threat of the above being visited upon their very persons, they are

going to disregard all Americans.

Last edited:
TRUMP is leading in the polls, so more people want TRUMP to run than any of the other republicans.

Here's why that isn't a good idea for this country.
Donald Trump and Putin have told the WEF that they will never surrender their countries to the New World Order. And the NWO has said that Trump is the only one they fear will stop their progress of a complete take over by 2030.
If Trump doesn't end up back in the White House we have 7 years of Constitutional rights left. And the people taking over are vicious.

Here's why that isn't a good idea for this country.
Donald Trump and Putin have told the WEF that they will never surrender their countries to the New World Order. And the NWO has said that Trump is the only one they fear will stop their progress of a complete take over by 2030.
If Trump doesn't end up back in the White House we have 7 years of Constitutional rights left. And the people taking over are vicious.
Our Boss already informed humanity that a one world g'ment will be arriving upon the global scene. Fortunately for humanity Maker has made this upcoming event VERY OBVIOUS so we know when & what to avoid until we can clear this rock we are currently living upon. After the Oddball Hitliar fiasco a few decades ago the next one should, in my opinion be the end of these freak wannabee one world gods.

I know....

As much as conservatives don't like Biden, and we don't....

The Left lost their minds over Trump. Lost their ever-loving minds the second he came down the escalator. If you ask them what he DID that bothers them so much, it's schoolmarm stuff (and I AM a 'schoolmarm'): His "behavior", "norms", and "tweets". It's not actual policy or whatever. Because by all accounts he was a decent president, MUCH better than what we have.

In fact if they hadn't lost their ever-loving minds about Trump it's quite possible, even likely, he wouldn't be a frontrunner right now. It's crazy town every day now.

As much as conservatives don't like Biden, and we don't....

The Left lost their minds over Trump. Lost their ever-loving minds the second he came down the escalator. If you ask them what he DID that bothers them so much, it's schoolmarm stuff (and I AM a 'schoolmarm'): His "behavior", "norms", and "tweets". It's not actual policy or whatever. Because by all accounts he was a decent president, MUCH better than what we have.

In fact if they hadn't lost their ever-loving minds about Trump it's quite possible, even likely, he wouldn't be a frontrunner right now. It's crazy town every day now.
Dems don't mind that Trump will be the nominee. He suits us just fine.

Right, we know. You will corrupt the court systems to make sure this happens, and have. We are watching this now.

Can't share a nation with you cretins. Don't want to
Actually it's people like you that make it happen. You could rally around another GOPher and get yourself a nominee without 91 felony charges under his belt.

I know....

In essence I agree with you that this situation can't be in the interest of the US citizens - however you try to cover up the fact that the human scumbag started this.

As such hypothetically speaking - Biden might get 8 years prison and St. Donald will get 80 years prison.
And in politics this is exactly what counts - try to make the other one look more bad, as such the Democrats would never give away such a chance. Neither would the Republicans.

And BTW - since when has politics ever been in the interest of the people? especially in fake democracies.

Actually it's people like you that make it happen. You could rally around another GOPher and get yourself a nominee without 91 felony charges under his belt.

Honey, I was all set to be done with Trump. But you got your wish, you pushed me right into the corner to support him again.

But you don't realize yet that you're dealing with a bomb ready to go off here. Oh well, play stupid games.....

In essence I agree with you that this situation can't be in the interest of the US citizens - however you try to cover up the fact that the human scumbag started this.

As such hypothetically speaking - Biden might get 8 years prison and St. Donald will get 80 years prison.
And in politics this is exactly what counts - try to make the other one look more bad, as such the Democrats would never give away such a chance. Neither would the Republicans.

And BTW - since when has politics ever been in the interest of the people? especially in fake democracies.
Both of you are enemies of Americans. How far do you want to push your game to hurt them?

Forum List

Back