Who is going to take over?

To have any sort of religious cabal monopolize business, politics, and media in a country, makes it a religious state. And that's dangerous whether it's Christian, Muslim, Jewish, or spaghetti-monster-believers.

It's not the races dude, it's the religions that have always been our downfall. Get that in your head first. They're all wrong, and they all tell us they are absolutely right and we must kill non-believers... Understand that part, and you will realize it is not race at all. It is the lies put into your head, put there to create an army to support your religion, no matter where they are.

This.
Spastic colon posters?

So how do we fix shit?

Besides the asshole, we all seem to agree. But the question yet remains, how do we fix it?

I think first, we need anarchy...
You need anarchy for what? If you think that total disruption will gain your race more children you are dead wrong, try getting a white woman and making babies....

Black women are baby making machines. When the Feds started making black men pay child support they said that is a new slavery. Said to me by a black man friend of mine in Atlanta who made too many babies.

The human race is what is important. Not the color of anybody's skin.

Religion is what disrupts things.

So believeing your color makes you better than anyone else, is a religion.

Black women are baby making machines. When the Feds started making black men pay child support they said that is a new slavery. Said to me by a black man friend of mine in Atlanta who made too many babies.
you have no kids? I have had 4 that I know of...

Yes, since religion involves social Darwinism...Not all religions, mostly the Abrahamic ones...

you have no kids? I have had 4 that I know of...

I was relating a story about a black male friend of mine in Atlanta and said nothing about me. Speaking from my personal experience babies are expensive.

Yes, since religion involves social Darwinism...Not all religions, mostly the Abrahamic ones...

If social media would decide the status of your beliefs, and you believe it is "social darwinism", I kinda like to feel sorry for you, but I don't.

A group of assholes don't make things right...

If social media would decide the status of your beliefs, and you believe it is "social darwinism", I kinda like to feel sorry for you, but I don't.

It's too bad you never learned to express yourself efficiently by using words that are real descriptors of intent,, instead the generalities of using curse words...

It's too bad you never learned to express yourself efficiently by using words that are real descriptors of intent,, instead the generalities of using curse words...

I don't know what social darwinism means either but they are not cuss words. Saying the words social darwinism out loud has a ring to it.

Well, he means that he talks to a lot of people that think like him, and they have made their own decision about evolution, and the superiority of the white-skins.

And I'm sorry for calling him an asshole, but I only say the truth...

Well, he means that he talks to a lot of people that think like him, and they have made their own decision about evolution, and the superiority of the white-skins.

Never apologize for anything, everyone has an asshole.

I don't know what social darwinism means either but they are not cuss words. Saying the words social darwinism out loud has a ring to it.
Social Darwinism is a name given to various theories of society which emerged in the United Kingdom, North America, and Western Europe in the 1870s, and which claim to apply biological concepts of natural selection and survival of the fittest to sociology and politics.
Which gave cause to the idea that colonialism and abuse of the natives taken over by colonizing was justified because the whites were stronger because of technology advances showing their supremacy over the inhabitants of places colonized...

Not really, I have studied sociology since I was a teen...Along with world history, military, political history...

Tell me 'bout it! :) I think I have two sometimes! :)

But this guy is just promoting racism as a substitute for religion, and it's all the same. We've been through it for thousands of years. And we don't learn...

We have to stop it!!!

Never apologize for anything, everyone has an asshole.
Sounds like what they told us in the Army...

Tell me 'bout it! :) I think I have two sometimes! :)

But this guy is just promoting racism as a substitute for religion, and it's all the same. We've been through it for thousands of years. And we don't learn...

We have to stop it!!!
The Old Testament tells the Jews not to marry or have sex with anyone but other Jews, to keep the race pure...

I think I have two sometimes!
Testicles?

Dude, you're a flat-out racist. That is your religion, and you are lying to use science to promote it.

I am white. I know science. You are not the master race. Otherwise, you wouldn't be arguing about it....

Dude, you're a flat-out racist. That is your religion, and you are lying to use science to promote it.

I am white. I know science. You are not the master race. Otherwise, you wouldn't be arguing about it....
What race am I?

Forum List

Back