Who is investigating the Epstein murder?

Appears to be, there's not a single police officer assigned to investigate the murder of the man who ran the most notorious pedophile ring in the history of the world.

Why should they investigate a suicide?

If he was murdered, it's a Public Service Homicide.
Idiot.

I can't get worked up if someone inflicted some Prison Justice on a pedophile.

Why are you?
So all the pedophiles and rapists who enjoyed Epstein’s little girls, like your beloved Bubba, get off scot free. Dumb ass!

Where are your facts and evidence?

You don't kill yourself in the most secure prison in the country. Security camera's don't just quit working in the most secure prison in the country.

Idiot.

Why are you?
So all the pedophiles and rapists who enjoyed Epstein’s little girls, like your beloved Bubba, get off scot free. Dumb ass!

You don't kill yourself in the most secure prison in the country. Security camera's don't just quit working in the most secure prison in the country.

Why are you?

I provided them. I can provide it, I can't make you be able to understand it.

The "justice" was inflicted to cover for a long list of other pedophile's.

Was it? How does that work?

If all they had was Epstein's word, they really didn't have a case. Co-conspirator testimony has no value, and that assumes he was even willing to talk.

The compelling witnesses would be the teenage hookers he employed, but no one was going to give them a lot of credence, either.

Look, I'm sure that both the right and left think that their enemies are on that "long list"...

but Occam's razor. It's far more likely he killed himself, or that another inmate killed him because he was an accused pedophile.

Why are you?

The DNC is closed today brown noser. You’re not getting paid for your lies and propaganda.

Why are you?

The DNC is closed today brown noser. You’re not getting paid for your lies and propaganda.

It's up to the Trump administration to investigate this. Seems they aren't interested in doing that. Partisanship is why people get away with stuff like this.

Idiot.

Why are you?

LL is a paid DNC propagandist.

Epstein was attacked while in prison, just a few days before his death.
He was on suicide watch, then taken off.
His cell mate removed.
Guards not watching him.
Cameras not working.

To LL this means nothing. LL must do everything possible to protect BJ Bubba.

Appears to be, there's not a single police officer assigned to investigate the murder of the man who ran the most notorious pedophile ring in the history of the world.
You need to talk to billy-boy Barr. He said he would be personally overseeing it.

It's up to the Trump administration to investigate this. Seems they aren't interested in doing that. Partisanship is why people get away with stuff like this.
They aren’t going to investigate. Too many high level elites could be implicated, maybe including Donnie.

Sure they do, when the prison is chronically understaffed, which was the case here.

Was federal prison understaffing responsible for Jeffrey Epstein’s death?

The guy had already made one suicide attempt... why do you guys think it was a big conspiracy that attempt #2 was successful?

That's what we all want to know but it seems those who could come up with those answers are not interested in coming up with them.

I don't want to know.

I don't care that some Pedophile is dead. I don't care that some teenage hookers had sex.. They were hookers.

Let the conspiracy theorists have their fun... Colonel Mustard in the Kitchen with the Lead Pipe.

Sure they do, when the prison is chronically understaffed, which was the case here.

Always with this kind of excuse. The most secure prison in the country doesn't get understaffed.

Always with this kind of excuse. The most secure prison in the country doesn't get understaffed.
To Joey a federal government spending trillions annually, somehow can’t staff a high level prison. LOL.

Whatever excuse the elites give, we can count on Joey buying it.

You need to talk to billy-boy Barr. He said he would be personally overseeing it.

He lied or was told to shut it down.

One thing is certain in this world, the elites always get away with it.

A better question might be “who isn’t investigating Epstein’s murder.”

We know no one in the federal, state, or local governments is investigating. We also know no one in the MSM is investigating. In fact, these organizations are likely covering up for the elites involved with the well known pedophile.

We can only hope someone in the alternative media are investigating.

If you need further proof that the American people are being systematically lied to by big government and big media, you aren’t thinking.
Indeed, what's up with that? Are they afraid that the investigation will point to the "wrong" people?

Why are you?

What forces you to say stupid shit like that? Is it an illness?

They aren’t going to investigate. Too many high level elites could be implicated, maybe including Donnie.

Hold on! You're sure that Bubba is involved with child trafficking but when it comes to Trump, you're a maybe. Is that it?

To Joey a federal government spending trillions annually, somehow can’t staff a high level prison. LOL.

Whatever excuse the elites give, we can count on Joey buying it.

Not a matter of spending... no one wants to really work there, that's the problem.

It must be nice to live in your world, where you think government is an omnipotent entity that is designed to make your failed life worse.

Forum List

Back