Who is investigating the Epstein murder?

To Joey a federal government spending trillions annually, somehow can’t staff a high level prison. LOL.

Whatever excuse the elites give, we can count on Joey buying it.

Not a matter of spending... no one wants to really work there, that's the problem.

It must be nice to live in your world, where you think government is an omnipotent entity that is designed to make your failed life worse.

B.S. People line up around the block for government jobs. The pay, the benefits, retirement, etc.

If you can get millions to risk their lives overseas for low pay, you can find enough people to staff a prison.

Appears to be, there's not a single police officer assigned to investigate the murder of the man who ran the most notorious pedophile ring in the history of the world.
Maybe Hillary won't let anyone investigate it, because of how powerful Trump is

B.S. People line up around the block for government jobs. The pay, the benefits, retirement, etc.

If you can get millions to risk their lives overseas for low pay, you can find enough people to staff a prison.

Actually, the military has recruiting and retention problems, too.

But from the article I posted.

“The hiring freeze instituted by the Trump administration in 2017 directly led to staffing shortages throughout BOP that are so severe that BOP facilities across the nation are regularly using a process called ‘augmentation’ that allows teachers, nurses, clerical workers and other support staff to fill in for correctional officers,” said AFGE Council of Prison Locals President Eric Young in a statement.

“The low pay, understaffing, augmentation and mandatory overtime have created an environment inside our prisons where something like this is even possible. Despite all this, the administration continues, year after year, to put forth budget proposals that would further underfund BOP and exacerbate the strains we’re already seeing.”

According to employee data collected by the Office of Personnel Management, the number of BOP staff located in New York has dropped from 549 in early 2017 to 487 in March 2018, the most recent data collected by the agency.

So you slash staff, and you are surprised when a suicidal guy either kills himself or is killed by a fellow inmate?

No, no, it must be a vast conspiracy involving Trump, the Clintons, the Royal Family, the Bilderbergers, the Roswell Aliens and the Intergalatic Illuminati!!! There's no other explanation.

Actually, the military has recruiting and retention problems, too.

That doesn't address my point. You do no need many to staff this prison. We have over a million people in the military.

That doesn't address my point. You do no need many to staff this prison. We have over a million people in the military.

Why is "this prison" so important compared to all the others?

We have 2 million people currently in prison in this country, and chronic shortages of prison personnel at all levels. So they were too busy keeping the murderers from killing each other than to watch some whiny baby pedophile who wanted to die.

You know the answer to that.

No, I really don't.

I mean, I understand why YOU care about Epstein. I don't. I don't care a rich guy hired a bunch of underage hookers.

I'm glad he spared us the expense of a trial by offing himself. If only more prisoners would be so courteous. We should offer every prisoner his own hari-kari sword.

You don't kill yourself in the most secure prison in the country. Security camera's don't just quit working in the most secure prison in the country.

Where are your facts and evidence?
The DNC is closed today brown noser. You’re not getting paid for your lies and propaganda.

It's up to the Trump administration to investigate this. Seems they aren't interested in doing that. Partisanship is why people get away with stuff like this.
They aren’t going to investigate. Too many high level elites could be implicated, maybe including Donnie.

Hold on! You're sure that Bubba is involved with child trafficking but when it comes to Trump, you're a maybe. Is that it?
Your boy LL. You must be so proud.

Bill-Clinton-Blue-Dress-Painting-1.jpg

Hey LL, what does two plus two equal?

Why is "this prison" so important compared to all the others?

We have 2 million people currently in prison in this country, and chronic shortages of prison personnel at all levels. So they were too busy keeping the murderers from killing each other than to watch some whiny baby pedophile who wanted to die.
Hey Joe is it true you have this painting hanging at your “home”under the freeway overpass?

Bill-Clinton-Blue-Dress-Painting-1.jpg

Yeah let all those pedophile rapists go free.

Well, he's dead, so he's not going anywhere..

Again, I know you guys think he was the holy grail in getting whoever you want to get. (The left and the right wing nuts all think they were going to delivery someone, I guess.)

Damn rude of him to off himself.
Dumbass. Stop trying to protect your idol BJ Bubba.

Joe when are you going to accept the fact that Monica isn’t going to blow you?

Attachments

• upload_2019-11-16_9-47-33.png
    upload_2019-11-16_9-47-33.png
    81.2 KB · Views: 20
Appears to be, there's not a single police officer assigned to investigate the murder of the man who ran the most notorious pedophile ring in the history of the world.
Police do not investigate crimes in prison.

Didn't vote for Clinton, and was all for impeaching him at the time.

The only thing that changed was that Bush turned out to be a much bigger fuckup. One who actually cost me money.

Here's the thing. You guys have been accusing Bill Clinton of everything from Murdering Vince Foster to Dealing Drugs to Rape to this nonsense... and they've spend hundreds of millions of dollars investigating this shit.

And you've got... exactly nothing. Bill Clinton must be the combination of Professor Moriarty and Keyser Soze...

Or you guys are full of shit.

Didn't vote for Clinton, and was all for impeaching him at the time.

The only thing that changed was that Bush turned out to be a much bigger fuckup. One who actually cost me money.

Here's the thing. You guys have been accusing Bill Clinton of everything from Murdering Vince Foster to Dealing Drugs to Rape to this nonsense... and they've spend hundreds of millions of dollars investigating this shit.

And you've got... exactly nothing. Bill Clinton must be the combination of Professor Moriarty and Keyser Soze...

Or you guys are full of shit.
Says the progressive parrot.

Forum List

Back