Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who is More Offensive? Kelly or Trump?

Who is More Offensive? Kelly or Trump?

• Meghan Kelly

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
What ever happened to statesmanship? To maturity? To civil discourse?

And this man wants to be the leader of the Free World. He's shameful. And to those Right Wingers who continue to purge those who are thought of as unworthy, soon you'll be out of scapegoats.

Talking points on the debate.

1. It was a horrible failure.

2. They chose the wrong moderators. Very unprofessional.

3. The moderator, Meghan kelly was discovered (after the fact) to have done far more offensive things in her own professional career - including her interview with Howard Stern which should have been offensive to American women everywhere. Who exploits women more than Howard Stern? And this woman wanted to "share the most intimate details" of her life with him? Really?

4. It is a terrible shame we did not have decent adults to moderate the debates and ask questions that would help the American people learn more about the candidates rather than more about the moderators and their lack of qualifications to moderate a Presidential debate.

5. Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks and clearly we see what is in Meghan Kelly's heart - albeit - far too late. I pray this is the last time this woman ever has the opportunity to rob the American people like this again. She owes Donald Trump and America an apology.

She is a narcissist faux journalist who has no business moderating any presidential debate. About as absurd as NBC using Chris Matthews and Keith Olbermann to moderate a repub presidential debate in 2008. A bad joke.
She's just eye candy for the easily titillated who provide TV ratings.
good attempt at backpedaling hack boi :thup:

She is a narcissist faux journalist who has no business moderating any presidential debate. About as absurd as NBC using Chris Matthews and Keith Olbermann to moderate a repub presidential debate in 2008. A bad joke.
She should go pose for Playboy and leave politics to the men. Her tiny woman brain doesn't have the capacity to understand anything.
That's a pretty bigoted statement.
I don't have time for political correctness, and neither does America you RINO! :mad:
This isn't about political correctness. It's about your ostensible bigotry and it's about standards in journalism.

good attempt at backpedaling hack boi :thup:
What are you talking about?

She should go pose for Playboy and leave politics to the men. Her tiny woman brain doesn't have the capacity to understand anything.
I don't have time for political correctness, and neither does America you RINO! :mad:
This isn't about political correctness. It's about your ostensible bigotry and it's about standards in journalism.
God I can't stand you liberals. Grow up and sack up. Or go back to the kiddie table.

I think she's a twit but she wasn't childishly calling someone names or insinuating that they were overly emotional because she couldn't answer a question.

Women are now allowed to discuss their sex lives, newsflash, Jeri.
yeah Jeri :eusa_eh: Thought you were a xstian? Guess you are just another rw SOCON hack huh?

Dot, if she chooses to go after Donald Trump accusing him of offending women? She needs to examine her own perverse language and filthy behavior on the master of women exploitation - Howard Stern Show! She didn't do the women of America any favors by her own actions.

Bottom line is - her behavior is actually more offensive than Donald Trumps! In my belief. I do not recall him ever airing the intimate details of his personal life, his body parts or wife's body parts by television or radio. Do you?

Meghan Kelly owes Donald Trump an apology.

Howard Stern is the most offensive out of everyone mentioned in the OP. That sucks because he used to have a funny radio show about a quarter century ago.

And this man wants to be the leader of the Free World. He's shameful. And to those Right Wingers who continue to purge those who are thought of as unworthy, soon you'll be out of scapegoats.

What ever happened to a moderator doing their job instead of using it as an opportunity to grandstand for ratings?

I think she's a twit but she wasn't childishly calling someone names or insinuating that they were overly emotional because she couldn't answer a question.

yeah Jeri :eusa_eh: Thought you were a xstian? Guess you are just another rw SOCON hack huh?

Dot, if she chooses to go after Donald Trump accusing him of offending women? She needs to examine her own perverse language and filthy behavior on the master of women exploitation - Howard Stern Show! She didn't do the women of America any favors by her own actions.

Bottom line is - her behavior is actually more offensive than Donald Trumps! In my belief. I do not recall him ever airing the intimate details of his personal life, his body parts or wife's body parts by television or radio. Do you?

Meghan Kelly owes Donald Trump an apology.
Why? He is the one that attacked her for her gender. She only attacked him for his actions.

Yup and she was talking to Howard Stern for Christ's sake.

Most of those on this thread obviously have never listened to his show.

She didn't say anything I've not heard before on his show.

LMAO at the idiots on this thread.

What ever happened to a moderator doing their job instead of using it as an opportunity to grandstand for ratings?
This event was not a debate. Think of it as the interview section of the Miss America pageant. "If you could change the world, where would you start?"

So let's forget about this event as a debate. Let's forget about the Fox News staff as journalists or moderators.

And let's imagine the ramifications of the election. We are asked to vote for President of the United States of America. The attitudes of the candidates are far more telling than the attitudes of the Fox News staff.

^ that.
That has nothing to do with anything I wrote.

^ that.
That has nothing to do with anything I wrote.
God I can't stand you liberals. Grow up and sack up. Or go back to the kiddie table.
You tell 'em, troll school.

After learning about Meghan Kelly's filthy conversation on the Howard Stern show talking about her body parts, her husband's body parts, exploiting her sex life and other things that would be quite offensive to most American woman I'm left wondering - Who is more offensive? Meghan Kelly or Donald Trump?

I do not recall Donald Trump ever discussing his body or his wife's body or the intimate details of his personal life with Howard Stern for entertainment! While Meghan Kelly feigned outrage at Donald Trump hurling accusations about offensive words he had spoken about women perhaps she should consider her own behavior and how it reflected on American women in general. Howard Stern can be viewed by audiences outside the United States, I believe. There is simply no telling what the rest of the world thinks about it - but I'd like to hear your thoughts. Now that you have heard about Meghan Kelly's interview with Howard Stern, who is more offensive to you? Meghan Kelly or Donald Trump?

FLASHBACK=> MEGYN KELLY Discusses Her Breasts, Her Husband’s Penis and Sex Life with Howard Stern

Jim Hoft Aug 8th, 2015 12:38 pm

Well, this is awkward…
Conservative viewers this week were very offended at Megyn Kelly’s antics during the Republican FOX News debate.

Megyn Kelly went after Donald Trump personally for his past comments on Twitter andThe Apprentice against women. Many conservative viewers thought this showed Kelly had an obvious agenda and bias against Trump. Mark Levin said Kelly’s comments were outrageous. A petition was started to get Kelly removed from future GOP debates.

FLASHBACK MEGYN KELLY Discusses Her Breasts Her Husband s Penis and Sex Life with Howard Stern - The Gateway Pundit
And what did she say on Stern:

"About her breasts: My husband calls them killer bees.

About sex during pregnancy: No issues with sex during pregnancy.

About her husband’s penis size: No issues there."

How is that in any way comparable to the horrendous things Trump has said about women? Of his claim that her questions were because she was bleeding from wherever?

And, had Trump made that observation, he would have been right. Instead, he claims it was that time of the month. They should get away from the infotainment style debates and have them appear before real journalists, not "prompter readers". Pick three print journalists from conservative papers. Make the candidates the focus, not the moderators.

The news report I heard this morning was that the original interview with Stern was so filthy they had to ban it on family websites and it is quite possible the version we have now was heavily edited, Paddy. The original report on the story was the language was perverse and disgraceful. She was the wrong person to question Trump. She is guilty of far worse behavior on Howard Stern than anything Trump was accused of concerning Rosie O'Donell.

And, had Trump made that observation, he would have been right. Instead, he claims it was that time of the month. They should get away from the infotainment style debates and have them appear before real journalists, not "prompter readers". Pick three print journalists from conservative papers. Make the candidates the focus, not the moderators.

I never heard that, Paddy. Do you have a link and a direct quote from Donald Trump saying that? I'll wait.

Forum List

Back