Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who is More Offensive? Kelly or Trump?

Who is More Offensive? Kelly or Trump?

• Meghan Kelly

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
Poor grammar. What a loser you are. A real stiff.

If women lack the critical thinking skills to be in politics, then you must be a woman... :eusa_whistle:

Though really you are a feral baboon, a shit flinging monkey with nothing other than shrieks of rage and handfuls of feces.

Get thee to a baboonary.
You're a dope and a RINO. You should get your head checked loser.

#TakeBackAmerica

The news report I heard this morning was that the original interview with Stern was so filthy they had to ban it on family websites and it is quite possible the version we have now was heavily edited, Paddy. The original report on the story was the language was perverse and disgraceful. She was the wrong person to question Trump. She is guilty of far worse behavior on Howard Stern than anything Trump was accused of concerning Rosie O'Donell.
So, you are discussing something you have never heard or seen? You think she is guilty of far worse, but you have no idea what she did to be guilty of that? Do you write reviews on Yelp for restaurants you never ate at? Movie reviews without actually seeing the movie?

I do not watch Howard Stern nor do I listen to him by radio. That is not my company and I would not tune into to Howard Stern much less appear as a guest on his show! The fact that Meghan Kelly would and did, is quite telling.

The story is out but as the news report this morning on Insight mentioned - they are trying to bury it. Why? Because it doesn't look good for Meghan Kelly. That is why.
Once again, you are making your claims based on absolutely no knowledge of what she said when being interviewed by Stern. Just so we are clear. You have no idea what she said but you know it was far worse than calling a woman a pig or suggesting she looks good on her knees. Tell us, what do you think he meant by the woman looking good on her knees?

It's in the OP. What sort of news journalist goes on Howard Stern to talk about the intimate details of their personal life, Paddy? I've never heard of any other female journalist doing such a thing. Have you? Show me when Barbara Walters ever went on Howard Stern to talk about the intimate details of her personal life, her body or her husband's body. You can't. If you asked Barbara Walters why she didn't ever go on Howard Stern to discuss such things she would laugh at you!

She wouldn't even consider doing such a thing!

Kelly and Trump make for great ratings. Let them both back on the air for more real TV.

I think she's a twit but she wasn't childishly calling someone names or insinuating that they were overly emotional because she couldn't answer a question.

Women are now allowed to discuss their sex lives, newsflash, Jeri.

Yup and she was talking to Howard Stern for Christ's sake.

Most of those on this thread obviously have never listened to his show.

She didn't say anything I've not heard before on his show.

LMAO at the idiots on this thread.

You bet I haven't! I do not tune in to Howard Stern nor do women who dislike the sexual exploitation of women tune in to Howard Stern which is precisely my point. Meghan Kelly not only tunes in but chose to be a guest on his show. And she wants to judge Donald? I am calling it for what it is. Hypocrisy. You know it, Claudette, so admit it.

News Max is now coming out with the story now - here - have a look - Paddy left a few things out of Meghan's discussion with Stern on the air!

Megyn Kelly Talks With Howard Stern Breasts Penises Sex

The news report I heard this morning was that the original interview with Stern was so filthy they had to ban it on family websites and it is quite possible the version we have now was heavily edited, Paddy. The original report on the story was the language was perverse and disgraceful. She was the wrong person to question Trump. She is guilty of far worse behavior on Howard Stern than anything Trump was accused of concerning Rosie O'Donell.
So, you are discussing something you have never heard or seen? You think she is guilty of far worse, but you have no idea what she did to be guilty of that? Do you write reviews on Yelp for restaurants you never ate at? Movie reviews without actually seeing the movie?

I do not watch Howard Stern nor do I listen to him by radio. That is not my company and I would not tune into to Howard Stern much less appear as a guest on his show! The fact that Meghan Kelly would and did, is quite telling.

The story is out but as the news report this morning on Insight mentioned - they are trying to bury it. Why? Because it doesn't look good for Meghan Kelly. That is why.
Once again, you are making your claims based on absolutely no knowledge of what she said when being interviewed by Stern. Just so we are clear. You have no idea what she said but you know it was far worse than calling a woman a pig or suggesting she looks good on her knees. Tell us, what do you think he meant by the woman looking good on her knees?

It's in the OP. What sort of news journalist goes on Howard Stern to talk about the intimate details of their personal life, Paddy? I've never heard of any other female journalist doing such a thing. Have you? Show me when Barbara Walters ever went on Howard Stern to talk about the intimate details of her personal life, her body or her husband's body. You can't. If you asked Barbara Walters why she didn't ever go on Howard Stern to discuss such things she would laugh at you!

She isn't a journalist. She's an entertainer. Yes, a poor choice as a moderator. But no reason for Trump to attack her based on her gender.

Megyn Kelly may have suggested that she was turned off by Donald Trump’s sexist remarks, but that didn’t stop her from rollicking with Howard Stern, discussing her breasts and her husband's penis size and engaging in some graphic sex talk.

Stern has been accused of being tough on women, such as in 2013 when he called "Girls" actress Lena Dunham "a little fat girl who kinda looks like Jonah Hill, and she keeps taking her clothes off, and it kind of feels like rape." He also is known for having women remove all their clothing during his radio broadcasts while he ogles and describes them.
Special: Get Donald Trump's Cap Free – Make America Great Again!
Story continues below.

In a 2010 interview, the Fox News star laughed with glee as Stern talked about her breasts.

"We used to call them 'Killer B's' then when I got pregnant they became 'Swimmin' C's' and Doug was frolicking in the ocean," Kelly said of her husband, author Douglas Brunt.

Stern asked whether she would have considered not marrying Brunt if his penis had been small.

"I reject the hypotheticals. There's no issues there," Kelly said, laughing. "I've never had to choose. Let's put it that way."

She also talked about having sex with Brunt even while she was pregnant – into the third trimester.

Kelly was one of the moderators in Thursday's Fox News debate and asked Trump about tweets he has made insulting women's appearance. Trump and his critics have called the question inappropriate.

Special: New Probiotic Fat Burner Takes GNC by Storm
i.gif

Trump then got into trouble the next day when he told CNN's Don Lemon that Kelly was gunning for him and was so angry at him that blood was coming from her eyes and "from her wherever."
Critics slammed that as a reference to a woman's menstrual cycle, but Trump said Sunday he was referring to her nose or ears.

Trump, for his part, said he has called Rosie O’Donnell a "fat slob" and "dog" but never said it applied to all women. He referred to a lawyer who wanted to breast-feed her child in the middle of a deposition as "disgusting" – not as a "disgusting animal."

His reference to women on their knees comes from a comment in "The Apprentice" where Trump was talking about a person on the show kneeling to beg, not to commit a sex act.

Walid and Theodore Shoebat on their website Shoebat.com, called Kelly a hypocrite for criticizing Trump after her lewd conversation on Stern's show.

"She laughs and is okay with Stern discussing penises, breasts, in a very trashy nonchalant way," the Shoebats write.

Stern, they say, is a "sleaze bucket who utterly despises women." So for Kelly to claim she favors women's rights when questioning Trump's own treatment of women is hypocritical, they say.

Kelly is the one who owes women an apology, not Trump for making comments about Kelly, the Shoebats argue.

"Apologize and let's all move on," they write. "What man would allow his daughter or wife to get on some public adult radio and have a sleaze bucket talk sex with them? This is not a private matter. Kelly made this public.

Megyn Kelly may have suggested that she was turned off by Donald Trump’s sexist remarks, but that didn’t stop her from rollicking with Howard Stern, discussing her breasts and her husband's penis size and engaging in some graphic sex talk.

Stern has been accused of being tough on women, such as in 2013 when he called "Girls" actress Lena Dunham "a little fat girl who kinda looks like Jonah Hill, and she keeps taking her clothes off, and it kind of feels like rape." He also is known for having women remove all their clothing during his radio broadcasts while he ogles and describes them.
Special: Get Donald Trump's Cap Free – Make America Great Again!
Story continues below.

In a 2010 interview, the Fox News star laughed with glee as Stern talked about her breasts.

"We used to call them 'Killer B's' then when I got pregnant they became 'Swimmin' C's' and Doug was frolicking in the ocean," Kelly said of her husband, author Douglas Brunt.

Stern asked whether she would have considered not marrying Brunt if his penis had been small.

"I reject the hypotheticals. There's no issues there," Kelly said, laughing. "I've never had to choose. Let's put it that way."

She also talked about having sex with Brunt even while she was pregnant – into the third trimester.

Kelly was one of the moderators in Thursday's Fox News debate and asked Trump about tweets he has made insulting women's appearance. Trump and his critics have called the question inappropriate.

Special: New Probiotic Fat Burner Takes GNC by Storm
i.gif

Trump then got into trouble the next day when he told CNN's Don Lemon that Kelly was gunning for him and was so angry at him that blood was coming from her eyes and "from her wherever."
Critics slammed that as a reference to a woman's menstrual cycle, but Trump said Sunday he was referring to her nose or ears.

Trump, for his part, said he has called Rosie O’Donnell a "fat slob" and "dog" but never said it applied to all women. He referred to a lawyer who wanted to breast-feed her child in the middle of a deposition as "disgusting" – not as a "disgusting animal."

His reference to women on their knees comes from a comment in "The Apprentice" where Trump was talking about a person on the show kneeling to beg, not to commit a sex act.

Walid and Theodore Shoebat on their website Shoebat.com, called Kelly a hypocrite for criticizing Trump after her lewd conversation on Stern's show.

"She laughs and is okay with Stern discussing penises, breasts, in a very trashy nonchalant way," the Shoebats write.

Stern, they say, is a "sleaze bucket who utterly despises women." So for Kelly to claim she favors women's rights when questioning Trump's own treatment of women is hypocritical, they say.

Kelly is the one who owes women an apology, not Trump for making comments about Kelly, the Shoebats argue.

"Apologize and let's all move on," they write. "What man would allow his daughter or wife to get on some public adult radio and have a sleaze bucket talk sex with them? This is not a private matter. Kelly made this public.
She didn't suggest she was turned off. She asked him to explain himself.

Howard Stern is twice the man....and thrice the gentleman that Trump is. He knows that Kelly is an entertainer. She's not there to speak truth nor report accurately. She's there to move people. Namely.....nutbags who can't discern fact from fiction.

I think she's a twit but she wasn't childishly calling someone names or insinuating that they were overly emotional because she couldn't answer a question.

You bet I haven't! I do not tune in to Howard Stern nor do women who dislike the sexual exploitation of women tune in to Howard Stern which is precisely my point. Meghan Kelly not only tunes in but chose to be a guest on his show. And she wants to judge Donald? I am calling it for what it is. Hypocrisy. You know it, Claudette, so admit it.

News Max is now coming out with the story now - here - have a look - Paddy left a few things out of Meghan's discussion with Stern on the air!

That's why you're free to listen to what you want to listen to.

Stern has always been over the top and Kelly didn't say anything more than I've heard on his show when I listened to it and LMAO about it.

Its all in what you want to listen to and what you consider entertainment. LOL

She isn't a journalist. She's an entertainer. Yes, a poor choice as a moderator. But no reason for Trump to attack her based on her gender.

Well thank you for admitting that Meghan Kelly is an entertainer and not a journalist. Now the truth is she isn't a moderator either. She was risen to the level of her incompetency (some time ago) and it is time to say bye-bye. As for Trump attacking her on the basis of her gender? What I heard him say to her was he wouldn't return the unkindness she had shown toward her but would remain respectful towards her - that was during the debate - he said that to her - I think he was hoping to remind her that her behavior was out of order but it didn't appear to phase her, Ravi.

Howard Stern is twice the man....and thrice the gentleman that Trump is. He knows that Kelly is an entertainer. She's not there to speak truth nor report accurately. She's there to move people. Namely.....nutbags who can't discern fact from fiction.
^^^^^^^^^

Just in case anyone missed that you have an IQ<40.....

Of course. And I own you with ease, chief. How does that feel?

That's why you're free to listen to what you want to listen to.

Stern has always been over the top and Kelly didn't say anything more than I've heard on his show when I listened to it and LMAO about it.

Its all in what you want to listen to and what you consider entertainment. LOL

Claudette, thank you for making my point. Meghan Kelly had earlier on Fox (years ago) attempted to portray herself as a conservative woman with wholesome values, even Christian values, a hard working mother who desired above all things to have her child's respect. She basically was pretending to be something she isn't. She was the biggest loser in this debate. No question about it - I believe.

^^^^^^^^^

Trump once promised Stern a seat in the Supreme Court

^^^^^^^^^

I don't take laugher seriously, he says some really stupid shit. Half the time he makes no sense. I think he is on some heavy meds.

Well thank you for admitting that Meghan Kelly is an entertainer and not a journalist. Now the truth is she isn't a moderator either. She was risen to the level of her incompetency (some time ago) and it is time to say bye-bye. As for Trump attacking her on the basis of her gender? What I heard him say to her was he wouldn't return the unkindness she had shown toward her but would remain respectful towards her - that was during the debate - he said that to her - I think he was hoping to remind her that her behavior was out of order but it didn't appear to phase her, Ravi.
and then he called her a bimbo and insinuated that she was an emotional wreck because of hormones.

^^^^^^^^^

I don't take laugher seriously, he says some really stupid shit. Half the time he makes no sense. I think he is on some heavy meds.

You do? Which meds?

Forum List

Back