Who is More Offensive? Kelly or Trump?

• Meghan Kelly

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
Talking points on the debate.

1. It was a horrible failure.

2. They chose the wrong moderators. Very unprofessional.

3. The moderator, Meghan kelly was discovered (after the fact) to have done far more offensive things in her own professional career - including her interview with Howard Stern which should have been offensive to American women everywhere. Who exploits women more than Howard Stern? And this woman wanted to "share the most intimate details" of her life with him? Really?

4. It is a terrible shame we did not have decent adults to moderate the debates and ask questions that would help the American people learn more about the candidates rather than more about the moderators and their lack of qualifications to moderate a Presidential debate.

5. Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks and clearly we see what is in Meghan Kelly's heart - albeit - far too late. I pray this is the last time this woman ever has the opportunity to rob the American people like this again. She owes Donald Trump and America an apology.
Do you know what she said on Howard Stern? Or are you just accepting the reports about it? She said nothing offensive on Stern. She said nothing about anyone else. To compare what she said
("About her breasts: My husband calls them killer bees.
About sex during pregnancy: No issues with sex during pregnancy.
About her husband’s penis size: No issues there.) to calling women fat pigs, disgusting and suggesting they look good on their knees is beyond moronic.

The news report I heard this morning was that the original interview with Stern was so filthy they had to ban it on family websites and it is quite possible the version we have now was heavily edited, Paddy. The original report on the story was the language was perverse and disgraceful. She was the wrong person to question Trump. She is guilty of far worse behavior on Howard Stern than anything Trump was accused of concerning Rosie O'Donell.
I heard that Trump once spent three weeks having sex with Rosie O'Donnell.

:rolleyes:

She is a narcissist faux journalist who has no business moderating any presidential debate. About as absurd as NBC using Chris Matthews and Keith Olbermann to moderate a repub presidential debate in 2008. A bad joke.
She's just eye candy for the easily titillated who provide TV ratings.
And, had Trump made that observation, he would have been right. Instead, he claims it was that time of the month. They should get away from the infotainment style debates and have them appear before real journalists, not "prompter readers". Pick three print journalists from conservative papers. Make the candidates the focus, not the moderators.
I agree. But two of the moderators were ideal. It was only the tittilator who had no business being there. If they needed a woman they could have used Kirsten Powers or Judith Miller and they would have maintained credibility.

I think she's a twit but she wasn't childishly calling someone names or insinuating that they were overly emotional because she couldn't answer a question.

Women are now allowed to discuss their sex lives, newsflash, Jeri.
yeah Jeri :eusa_eh: Thought you were a xstian? Guess you are just another rw SOCON hack huh?

Dot, if she chooses to go after Donald Trump accusing him of offending women? She needs to examine her own perverse language and filthy behavior on the master of women exploitation - Howard Stern Show! She didn't do the women of America any favors by her own actions.

Bottom line is - her behavior is actually more offensive than Donald Trumps! In my belief. I do not recall him ever airing the intimate details of his personal life, his body parts or wife's body parts by television or radio. Do you?

Meghan Kelly owes Donald Trump an apology.
Saying that her husband refers to her breasts as killer bees is "filthy behavior" When asked about sex during pregnancy or her husband's penis size by saying there were "no complaints there". is filthy? You thing talking about herself is more offensive than calling others names like "pig", "dog"; "disgusting" or saying they look good on their knees? I guess that last comment was a reference to prayer, right?

Kelly is a slut and a communist. And you know what? She probably WAS on her period! Women really shouldn't be allowed to be involved in this kind of thing. They really don't have the critical thinking skills to involve themselves in politics.

So you're a women, huh?
Poor grammar. What a loser you are. A real stiff.

I think she's a twit but she wasn't childishly calling someone names or insinuating that they were overly emotional because she couldn't answer a question.

Women are now allowed to discuss their sex lives, newsflash, Jeri.
yeah Jeri :eusa_eh: Thought you were a xstian? Guess you are just another rw SOCON hack huh?

Dot, if she chooses to go after Donald Trump accusing him of offending women? She needs to examine her own perverse language and filthy behavior on the master of women exploitation - Howard Stern Show! She didn't do the women of America any favors by her own actions.

Bottom line is - her behavior is actually more offensive than Donald Trumps! In my belief. I do not recall him ever airing the intimate details of his personal life, his body parts or wife's body parts by television or radio. Do you?

Meghan Kelly owes Donald Trump an apology.
Saying that her husband refers to her breasts as killer bees is "filthy behavior" When asked about sex during pregnancy or her husband's penis size by saying there were "no complaints there". is filthy? You thing talking about herself is more offensive than calling others names like "pig", "dog"; "disgusting" or saying they look good on their knees? I guess that last comment was a reference to prayer, right?
Neither justifies the other. American voters deserve a greater level of dignity. Trump is a candidate and that can't be changed. Kelly as a moderator can and should have.

The news report I heard this morning was that the original interview with Stern was so filthy they had to ban it on family websites and it is quite possible the version we have now was heavily edited, Paddy. The original report on the story was the language was perverse and disgraceful. She was the wrong person to question Trump. She is guilty of far worse behavior on Howard Stern than anything Trump was accused of concerning Rosie O'Donell.
So, you are discussing something you have never heard or seen? You think she is guilty of far worse, but you have no idea what she did to be guilty of that? Do you write reviews on Yelp for restaurants you never ate at? Movie reviews without actually seeing the movie?

The bottom line here is that the American people no longer can take for granted that a presidential debate will be any good because the Moderators that the News Media are using are not qualified or capable to ask good questions. Nothing is sacred any longer. Moderators are now taking the opportunity given them to exploit, attack, belittle candidates all in an effort to grandstand for ratings. It's disgraceful. Journalism is no longer journalism and it is rare to find a qualified journalist. Mediocrity is the rule of the day. It is a sad day for America.

She is a narcissist faux journalist who has no business moderating any presidential debate. About as absurd as NBC using Chris Matthews and Keith Olbermann to moderate a repub presidential debate in 2008. A bad joke.
And, had Trump made that observation, he would have been right. Instead, he claims it was that time of the month. They should get away from the infotainment style debates and have them appear before real journalists, not "prompter readers". Pick three print journalists from conservative papers. Make the candidates the focus, not the moderators.

I never heard that, Paddy. Do you have a link and a direct quote from Donald Trump saying that? I'll wait.
"Bleeding from her wherever" If you don't think that is a reference to her period, the next time you have a disagreement with a woman just tell her she acting that way because she is bleeding from her wherever and see how they respond.

The bottom line here is that the American people no longer can take for granted that a presidential debate will be any good because the Moderators that the News Media are using are not qualified or capable to ask good questions. Nothing is sacred any longer. Moderators are now taking the opportunity given them to exploit, attack, belittle candidates all in an effort to grandstand for ratings. It's disgraceful. Journalism is no longer journalism and it is rare to find a qualified journalist. Mediocrity is the rule of the day. It is a sad day for America.
when has there ever been a debate that wasn't just a lot of hot air? None of the pols ever even answer questions, they just deflect, deflect, deflect.

So, you are discussing something you have never heard or seen? You think she is guilty of far worse, but you have no idea what she did to be guilty of that? Do you write reviews on Yelp for restaurants you never ate at? Movie reviews without actually seeing the movie?

I do not watch Howard Stern nor do I listen to him by radio. That is not my company and I would not tune into to Howard Stern much less appear as a guest on his show! The fact that Meghan Kelly would and did, is quite telling.

The story is out but as the news report this morning on Insight mentioned - they are trying to bury it. Why? Because it doesn't look good for Meghan Kelly. That is why.

People expect vulgarity on the Howard Stern Show. They do not expect Presidential Candidates to diss women for menstruating.

I do not watch Howard Stern nor do I listen to him by radio. That is not my company and I would not tune into to Howard Stern much less appear as a guest on his show! The fact that Meghan Kelly would and did, is quite telling.

The story is out but as the news report this morning on Insight mentioned - they are trying to bury it. Why? Because it doesn't look good for Meghan Kelly. That is why.
Once again, you are making your claims based on absolutely no knowledge of what she said when being interviewed by Stern. Just so we are clear. You have no idea what she said but you know it was far worse than calling a woman a pig or suggesting she looks good on her knees. Tell us, what do you think he meant by the woman looking good on her knees?

when has there ever been a debate that wasn't just a lot of hot air? None of the pols ever even answer questions, they just deflect, deflect, deflect.

I would have to agree with you that it is becoming worse and worse, Ravi. But this is the first time I've ever heard of a Moderator targeting one candidate so viciously (an unprofessionally) as Meghan Kelly did with Donald Trump and the truth is? I do not believe it will get any better from here out!

As I said before, it is a sad day for America.

I never heard that, Paddy. Do you have a link and a direct quote from Donald Trump saying that? I'll wait.
"Bleeding from her wherever" If you don't think that is a reference to her period, the next time you have a disagreement with a woman just tell her she acting that way because she is bleeding from her wherever and see how they respond.
I have. When they're bleeding from their wherever their response is even more intense.

Once again, you are making your claims based on absolutely no knowledge of what she said when being interviewed by Stern. Just so we are clear. You have no idea what she said but you know it was far worse than calling a woman a pig or suggesting she looks good on her knees. Tell us, what do you think he meant by the woman looking good on her knees?

It's in the OP. What sort of news journalist goes on Howard Stern to talk about the intimate details of their personal life, Paddy? I've never heard of any other female journalist doing such a thing. Have you? Show me when Barbara Walters ever went on Howard Stern to talk about the intimate details of her personal life, her body or her husband's body. You can't. If you asked Barbara Walters why she didn't ever go on Howard Stern to discuss such things she would laugh at you!

She wouldn't even consider doing such a thing!

Forum List

Back