Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who is More Offensive? Kelly or Trump?

Who is More Offensive? Kelly or Trump?

• Meghan Kelly

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
After learning about Meghan Kelly's filthy conversation on the Howard Stern show talking about her body parts, her husband's body parts, exploiting her sex life and other things that would be quite offensive to most American woman I'm left wondering - Who is more offensive? Meghan Kelly or Donald Trump?

I do not recall Donald Trump ever discussing his body or his wife's body or the intimate details of his personal life with Howard Stern for entertainment! While Meghan Kelly feigned outrage at Donald Trump hurling accusations about offensive words he had spoken about women perhaps she should consider her own behavior and how it reflected on American women in general. Howard Stern can be viewed by audiences outside the United States, I believe. There is simply no telling what the rest of the world thinks about it - but I'd like to hear your thoughts. Now that you have heard about Meghan Kelly's interview with Howard Stern, who is more offensive to you? Meghan Kelly or Donald Trump?

FLASHBACK=> MEGYN KELLY Discusses Her Breasts, Her Husband’s Penis and Sex Life with Howard Stern

Jim Hoft Aug 8th, 2015 12:38 pm

Well, this is awkward…
Conservative viewers this week were very offended at Megyn Kelly’s antics during the Republican FOX News debate.

Megyn Kelly went after Donald Trump personally for his past comments on Twitter andThe Apprentice against women. Many conservative viewers thought this showed Kelly had an obvious agenda and bias against Trump. Mark Levin said Kelly’s comments were outrageous. A petition was started to get Kelly removed from future GOP debates.

FLASHBACK MEGYN KELLY Discusses Her Breasts Her Husband s Penis and Sex Life with Howard Stern - The Gateway Pundit
Kelly is loving every bit of this.

Howard Stern is twice the man....and thrice the gentleman that Trump is. He knows that Kelly is an entertainer. She's not there to speak truth nor report accurately. She's there to move people. Namely.....nutbags who can't discern fact from fiction.

Thank you for admitting that Meghan Kelly is not there to speak truth nor report accurately. She's there to "move people" or more honestly to... stir them up with lies and false allegations against a presidential candidate. I was wondering why so many liberals were defending her today! Excuse me, but it is clear these lack of morals she displays have greatly increased her popularity with some of you!

So in your eyes, she should be defended because she is a liar and you can count on her not to report accurately? That is quite a different way of approving people, Lonelaugher. I'm appalled.

After learning about Meghan Kelly's filthy conversation on the Howard Stern show talking about her body parts, her husband's body parts, exploiting her sex life and other things that would be quite offensive to most American woman I'm left wondering - Who is more offensive? Meghan Kelly or Donald Trump?

I do not recall Donald Trump ever discussing his body or his wife's body or the intimate details of his personal life with Howard Stern for entertainment! While Meghan Kelly feigned outrage at Donald Trump hurling accusations about offensive words he had spoken about women perhaps she should consider her own behavior and how it reflected on American women in general. Howard Stern can be viewed by audiences outside the United States, I believe. There is simply no telling what the rest of the world thinks about it - but I'd like to hear your thoughts. Now that you have heard about Meghan Kelly's interview with Howard Stern, who is more offensive to you? Meghan Kelly or Donald Trump?

FLASHBACK=> MEGYN KELLY Discusses Her Breasts, Her Husband’s Penis and Sex Life with Howard Stern

Jim Hoft Aug 8th, 2015 12:38 pm

Well, this is awkward…
Conservative viewers this week were very offended at Megyn Kelly’s antics during the Republican FOX News debate.

Megyn Kelly went after Donald Trump personally for his past comments on Twitter andThe Apprentice against women. Many conservative viewers thought this showed Kelly had an obvious agenda and bias against Trump. Mark Levin said Kelly’s comments were outrageous. A petition was started to get Kelly removed from future GOP debates.

FLASHBACK MEGYN KELLY Discusses Her Breasts Her Husband s Penis and Sex Life with Howard Stern - The Gateway Pundit
Kelly is loving every bit of this.

Sad. Isn't it, Gracie? You're probably right. She does not appear to have a conscience.

Men talking with Howard Stern is no surprise. A woman who portrays herself to be taking high moral ground on Fox News day after day? Is!

Howard Stern is twice the man....and thrice the gentleman that Trump is. He knows that Kelly is an entertainer. She's not there to speak truth nor report accurately. She's there to move people. Namely.....nutbags who can't discern fact from fiction.

Thank you for admitting that Meghan Kelly is not there to speak truth nor report accurately. She's there to "move people" or more honestly to... stir them up with lies and false allegations against a presidential candidate. I was wondering why so many liberals were defending her today! Excuse me, but it is clear these lack of morals she displays have greatly increased her popularity with some of you!

So in your eyes, she should be defended because she is a liar and you can count on her not to report accurately? That is quite a different way of approving people, Lonelaugher. I'm appalled.

I'm not shocked that a dummy who believes in the sky fairy would take that from what I said.

You loved Kelly last week. You thought she was a force for good in this world. According to you, she insulted Trump.......a known cheat who lies, has been married three times, objectifies women and admits to not being a devout Christian. And that upsets you?

Fool.

The news report I heard this morning was that the original interview with Stern was so filthy they had to ban it on family websites and it is quite possible the version we have now was heavily edited, Paddy. The original report on the story was the language was perverse and disgraceful. She was the wrong person to question Trump. She is guilty of far worse behavior on Howard Stern than anything Trump was accused of concerning Rosie O'Donell.
So, you are discussing something you have never heard or seen? You think she is guilty of far worse, but you have no idea what she did to be guilty of that? Do you write reviews on Yelp for restaurants you never ate at? Movie reviews without actually seeing the movie?

I do not watch Howard Stern nor do I listen to him by radio. That is not my company and I would not tune into to Howard Stern much less appear as a guest on his show! The fact that Meghan Kelly would and did, is quite telling.

The story is out but as the news report this morning on Insight mentioned - they are trying to bury it. Why? Because it doesn't look good for Meghan Kelly. That is why.
Once again, you are making your claims based on absolutely no knowledge of what she said when being interviewed by Stern. Just so we are clear. You have no idea what she said but you know it was far worse than calling a woman a pig or suggesting she looks good on her knees. Tell us, what do you think he meant by the woman looking good on her knees?

It's in the OP. What sort of news journalist goes on Howard Stern to talk about the intimate details of their personal life, Paddy? I've never heard of any other female journalist doing such a thing. Have you? Show me when Barbara Walters ever went on Howard Stern to talk about the intimate details of her personal life, her body or her husband's body. You can't. If you asked Barbara Walters why she didn't ever go on Howard Stern to discuss such things she would laugh at you!

She wouldn't even consider doing such a thing!
We have already established that you do not need to actually know what was said to decide it was "filthy", so, of course, you have decided that no other woman journalist has ever been on Stern without any basis in fact to make that conclusions. It must be wonderful to feel free to offer opinions without being bothered with knowing any facts relevant to those opinions. Personally, I prefer to use facts to form opinions, not the other way around.

Men talking with Howard Stern is no surprise. A woman who portrays herself to be taking high moral ground on Fox News day after day? Is!
Jesus on a cracker.

Ravi, you will never convince me that Donald Trump discussed his personal intimate details of his marriage with his wife on the Howard Stern show. Don't know what the conversation was on but Trump by all appearances has shown himself to have far too much class to ever discuss his sex life, his body parts or his wife's body parts - ex wives included - whereas one simply cannot say the same about Meghan Kelly.

I rest my case.

And no......I am not watching the Howard Stern video's you people posted - although I do not believe either Trump or Walter's ever discussed inappropriate things about their spouses. They have far too much class to do such a thing. imo.

Jesus on a cracker.

Ravi, you will never convince me that Donald Trump discussed his personal intimate details of his marriage with his wife on the Howard Stern show. Don't know what the conversation was on but Trump by all appearances has shown himself to have far too much class to ever discuss his sex life, his body parts or his wife's body parts - ex wives included - whereas one simply cannot say the same about Meghan Kelly.

I rest my case.

And no......I am not watching the Howard Stern video's you people posted - although I do not believe either Trump or Walter's ever discussed inappropriate things about their spouses. They have far too much class to do such a thing. imo.

You won't listen? Why not?

I bet the christian fundamentalists can't get enough of listening to the stern interview :eusa_whistle:

I'm not shocked that a dummy who believes in the sky fairy would take that from what I said.

You loved Kelly last week. You thought she was a force for good in this world. According to you, she insulted Trump.......a known cheat who lies, has been married three times, objectifies women and admits to not being a devout Christian. And that upsets you?

Fool.

I didn't say I thought Meghan Kelly was a force for good in this world last week. That is not true.

I do not watch Fox News because I find their journalists to be dishonest. Kelly leads the way in that regard. I will pray for Meghan Kelly's soul because it is quite apparent she had sold it to the devil for filthy lucre.

As for Donald Trump? I never said I was voting for him. I said that he was targeted by Meghan Kelly during that debate and it was wrong. The truth is the truth. If you had bothered to read what I write you'd know that I do not expect Obama to leave office. I still don't. We'll see. 2017 is not too far off now.

As for judging Donald Trump. Have you ever had a divorce? Ever looked at a woman with lust in your heart while you were married? That is adultery too according to the Bible. Stop accusing Donald Trump in order to justify the wrong actions of Meghan Kelly. It won't work.

I think she's a twit but she wasn't childishly calling someone names or insinuating that they were overly emotional because she couldn't answer a question.

Women are now allowed to discuss their sex lives, newsflash, Jeri.

Yup and she was talking to Howard Stern for Christ's sake.

Most of those on this thread obviously have never listened to his show.

She didn't say anything I've not heard before on his show.

LMAO at the idiots on this thread.

You bet I haven't! I do not tune in to Howard Stern nor do women who dislike the sexual exploitation of women tune in to Howard Stern which is precisely my point. Meghan Kelly not only tunes in but chose to be a guest on his show. And she wants to judge Donald? I am calling it for what it is. Hypocrisy. You know it, Claudette, so admit it.

News Max is now coming out with the story now - here - have a look - Paddy left a few things out of Meghan's discussion with Stern on the air!

Megyn Kelly Talks With Howard Stern Breasts Penises Sex
Nothing new there than what I said. How is this a story about what she said years ago instead of Trump's obnoxious reference to her period? Megyn Kelly is not running for President. Trump is. Megyn Kelly joking with Howard Stern when he asks silly questions is not the same as a presidential candidate stating that a woman asked him a tough question because she was having her period. What is wrong with you in defending this?

Forum List

Back