WHO is now PRAISING Sweden's refusal to lock down!!!

Unfortunately for your ill logic, it's actually an economic system, but neither economic systems nor political ones have jack friggety shit to do with a national government lying about a pandemic.
You could not be more wrong

china is a nationalist dictatorship dedicated to becoming the worlds dominant superpower

it began as a communist system but has since evolved into fascism

china lied to the world in part to save face, and I suspect in a calculated move to make the rest of the world suffer as much as china

Once AGAIN.

How any country runs its economic system is ENTIRELY irrelevant to its veracity to the world as regards a pandemic. Once AGAIN see the cited examples of belligerents in the "Great War" of 1918, AS WELL AS that of Spain, which UNlike the belligerents DID NOT censor its news about that pandemic, which is why it got saddled with the name "Spanish Flu", for being honest.

*******NONE******* of those countries did or did not censor their news on account of how they organized their economic systems or their social structure. ZERO.

Prove me wrong or STFU.

Hm.

Country,
Other
Total
Cases
New
Cases
Total
Deaths
New
Deaths
Total
Recovered
Active
Cases
Serious,
Critical
Tot Cases/
1M pop
Deaths/
1M pop
Total
Tests
Tests/
1M pop
Sweden21,092+7902,586+1241,00517,5015312,088256119,50011,833
Norway7,738+28210+3327,496371,42739172,58631,835
Finland4,995+89211+53,0001,784489023893,90016,947
Faeroe Islands18718433,8276,963142,500

What's your point???

Hmmm

"Point" indeed. A point of comparison, with its neighbours.
You mean that Sweden values freedom?

I posted a statistical comparison.

Nothing in a statistical comparison denotes or implies any "value" judgment. Learn how to read.

Unfortunately for your ill logic, it's actually an economic system, but neither economic systems nor political ones have jack friggety shit to do with a national government lying about a pandemic.

china is a nationalist dictatorship dedicated to becoming the worlds dominant superpower

china lied to the world in part to save face, and I suspect in a calculated move to make the rest of the world suffer as much as china

Once AGAIN.

How any country runs its economic system is ENTIRELY irrelevant to its veracity to the world as regards a pandemic. Once AGAIN see the cited examples of belligerents in the "Great War" of 1918, AS WELL AS that of Spain, which UNlike the belligerents DID NOT censor its news about that pandemic, which is why it got saddled with the name "Spanish Flu", for being honest.

*******NONE******* of those countries did or did not censor their news on account of how they organized their economic systems or their social structure. ZERO.

Prove me wrong or STFU.
You seem to be arguing that its ok for china to deliberately unleash the wuhan virus on the world because western powers were not transparent in WWI

thats rather idiotic and a very small fig leaf for you to hide the commies behind now

the western powers were engaged in a brutal and bloody war where weapons of mass destruction in the form of deadly gas were being used on all sides

But come to think of it china is waging war against the west now

and they may feel that they have a right to kill as many of the enemy (us, you and me) as possible as well as hurting us economically

in that case you may have stumbled onto something after all

Once AGAIN.

Prove me wrong or STFU.
You seem to be arguing that its ok for china [sic] to deliberately unleash the wuhan [sic] virus on the world because western powers were not transparent in WWI

I seem to be, and am, arguing that you have no evidence to back EITHER of your claims, which you don't.
Simple as that. Your strawman trying to make it into something that was never here is pathetic and impotent. Oh and this third claim you just trotted in right here? You've got zero evidence for that as well.

thats [sic] rather idiotic and a very small fig leaf for you to hide the commies behind now

It is rather idiotic innit. Strawmen are like that. So don't construct them in the first place. DUH.

You have real trouble focusing on the point, doncha. How's that explanation of what "a reporter's stupidity" coming along? Got any ideas yet?

the western powers were engaged in a brutal and bloody war where weapons of mass destruction in the form of deadly gas were being used on all sides

Also irrelevant. They were ALL lying about the pandemic, and obviously the presence or absence of "communism" had jack friggety squat to do with that. NOR did poison gas, so you're desperately deflecting. And it ain't working.

But come to think of it china [sic] is waging war against the west now

Once AGAIN ---- your evidence?

Yeah didn't think so.

Once AGAIN.

Prove me wrong or STFU.
You seem to be arguing that its ok for china [sic] to deliberately unleash the wuhan [sic] virus on the world because western powers were not transparent in WWI

I seem to be, and am, arguing that you have no evidence to back EITHER of your claims, which you don't.
Simple as that. Your strawman trying to make it into something that was never here is pathetic and impotent. Oh and this third claim you just trotted in right here? You've got zero evidence for that as well.

thats [sic] rather idiotic and a very small fig leaf for you to hide the commies behind now

It is rather idiotic innit. Strawmen are like that. So don't construct them in the first place. DUH.

You have real trouble focusing on the point, doncha. How's that explanation of what "a reporter's stupidity" coming along? Got any ideas yet?

Also irrelevant. They were ALL lying about the pandemic, and obviously the presence or absence of "communism" had jack friggety squat to do with that. NOR did poison gas, so you're desperately deflecting. And it ain't working.

But come to think of it china [sic] is waging war against the as

west now

Yeah didn't think so.
its impossible to convince a kissing cousin of the communists anything bad is going on in china

Once AGAIN.

Prove me wrong or STFU.

west now

Yeah didn't think so.
its impossible to convince a kissing cousin of the communists anything bad is going on in china

Yet another failure to prove one's claim.

What are you, 0-for-6 now?

sPr7Nfra_400x400.jpg

Once AGAIN.

Prove me wrong or STFU.

west now

Yeah didn't think so.

Yet another failure to prove one's claim.

What are you, 0-for-6 now?

sPr7Nfra_400x400.jpg
Since the judge (you) is politically deaf and blind that score will never change

If this wasn't so tragic for the world, it would be funny. We need to go back to common sense and stop listening to these "experts" who keep changing their minds. Fuck them. I'm not wearing a mask, I'm not getting the vaccine, and I've gone out every god damn day and will continue to do so. These morons have TOTALLY screwed us. We should have done what Sweden did, which is exactly what the WHO is saying now.

No lockdown is good for Sweden, not good for New York. You can't blanket the Earth with a uniform health policy when the population density varies and the contagion risk factor is so uneven. Some states in the U.S. don't really need a lockdown because social distancing is natural for the residents there.

Check the stats here of the top five vs the bottom five states. You can see the huge difference and can say that during the next pandemic these bottom five states won't be in need of a lockdown.
Screenshot_2020-05-02-18-08-29-1.png
Screenshot_2020-05-02-18-08-47-1.png

If this wasn't so tragic for the world, it would be funny. We need to go back to common sense and stop listening to these "experts" who keep changing their minds. Fuck them. I'm not wearing a mask, I'm not getting the vaccine, and I've gone out every god damn day and will continue to do so. These morons have TOTALLY screwed us. We should have done what Sweden did, which is exactly what the WHO is saying now.

We went from the virus not be transmitable between humans, to masks don't work, to OMG lock down in your homes cuz 2,500,000 people in the US will die, to meh, who cares, go hug an infected tourist from Wuhan.

Who gives a fuck about sweden?
They don't have a US constitution and that document got thrown in the fucking garbage. As always. And YOU statist faggots supported it.

"Statist faggots supported the Constitution".... ?

:dunno: Not at all sure what to make of that one. Are you referring to their apparel?

gettyimages-517200988-edit_custom-1e2ec132289bdb40a130a54370e97f2a4103f742-s800-c85.jpg
Statists supported it being thrown in the garbage. Jeezus pogo

They don't have a US constitution and that document got thrown in the fucking garbage. As always. And YOU statist faggots supported it.

:dunno: Not at all sure what to make of that one. Are you referring to their apparel?

gettyimages-517200988-edit_custom-1e2ec132289bdb40a130a54370e97f2a4103f742-s800-c85.jpg

Guess Tennessee hasn't discovered "complete sentences" yet.

Better not call me "Jeezus Pogo". Christ gets mad.

I think you are the only person on the planet that appreciates your ridiculous bullshit.

I think you are the only person on the planet that appreciates your ridiculous bullshit.

That was my GOOD bullshit :crybaby:

Not surprised.

It was unavoidable at this point, for WHO to forced into acknowledging the fact Sweden neither had a the end-of-the-world lock down, nor had the end-of-the-world mass deaths.

Japan is the same by the way. They haven't had draconian lock downs, nor mass deaths.

I am also a bit tired of this "but they had a rise of covid cases!"... yeah they did. And we will too, whether we stay locked down for 20 years, or only the next week. The moment people get together, the virus will spread more.

You can't end all social life for eternity because of a virus. And when life returns to normal, the virus will spread.

I hear this "they ended the lock down too early" as if there will come a magical time, when if we only wait this long, then there will be no second wave of corona. No, there will be, whenever we return to normal.

The only way to never have another wave, is to never leave our homes again for the rest of our lives.

This is dumb.

Forum List

Back