🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who is Richard Spencer , pretty much an idiot with inherited money

Which values and traditions would these be?

Invading countries, bombing countries, deposing other countries's leaders, whining and moaning that other countries are taking your jobs while taking jobs from other countries?

Yes, the US has become successful, but the reality is, the success came from IGNORING what European countries were doing.

No Monarchy, no Upper Class which controlled everything.

However the US is moving away from this sort of thing in recent years by allowing the rich to totally control politics. That's be the white guys too.

The US has been on a downward spiral since the 1960s. Prior to that, we weren't going around bombing, invading and deposing. Modern day Europe is mostly pacifist, when was the last time Norway invaded a country? The Alt Right wants us to stop meddling in other nation's affairs at the behest of the merchant class and focus on our own country.

Such a typical response. Put in a few "I know what you are" with a a load of nonsense and wham, you've got..... crap!

I've had quite a few conversations with him so yeah, I know what he is. He's a bitter old racist negro who blames white people for everything bad that has ever happened in human history.

What I am is a black man who has been very successful that can post up laws and policies made by whites from the time this nation was a colony until now that shows how racism has befitted whites.

Invading countries, bombing countries, deposing other countries's leaders, whining and moaning that other countries are taking your jobs while taking jobs from other countries?

Yes, the US has become successful, but the reality is, the success came from IGNORING what European countries were doing.

However the US is moving away from this sort of thing in recent years by allowing the rich to totally control politics. That's be the white guys too.

The US has been on a downward spiral since the 1960s. Prior to that, we weren't going around bombing, invading and deposing. Modern day Europe is mostly pacifist, when was the last time Norway invaded a country? The Alt Right wants us to stop meddling in other nation's affairs at the behest of the merchant class and focus on our own country.

That's a lie. Ask the Filipinos.

Such a typical response. Put in a few "I know what you are" with a a load of nonsense and wham, you've got..... crap!

I've had quite a few conversations with him so yeah, I know what he is. He's a bitter old racist negro who blames white people for everything bad that has ever happened in human history.

Or maybe that's just a convenient way for you to ignore reality.

Are you trying to say that white people ARE to blame for everything?

It wants to stop meddling, like Trump, who then can't help himself.

The US has, actually, been meddling in other people's countries for more than 100 years. But it's convenient to forget about Latin America.

More than 100 years ago it was harder to meddle in other people's countries, but the British did it, it was called Imperialism, and the US had it's views of grandeur.

10 Cases of American Intervention in Latin America - Listverse

Here are ten cases of meddling in Latin America, first is 1901.

Then you have the US in Japan and China. You have the US occupying the Philippines.

We could go back to expansionism in the US. Taking parts of Spain and Mexico and land from the Native Americans.

No, it hasn't changed since the 1960s at all. It's changed, the US has got more and more powerful and able to control further away with more modern technology.

No, that's not what I'm trying to say at all.

White people are to blame for the things that white people have done wrong or badly. The same as black people are to blame for the things they've done wrong.

Look, whites are being held responsible for what whites have done. You should not do things you don't like hearing about yourselves doing. We aren't going to have these one sided "debates" where you whites get to lecture us and think that you are not going to get the mirror in your face. So stop crying.

Who is Richard Spencer , pretty much an idiot with inherited money

Wow, that sounds like most of the GOP leadership.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

The US has, actually, been meddling in other people's countries for more than 100 years. But it's convenient to forget about Latin America.

More than 100 years ago it was harder to meddle in other people's countries, but the British did it, it was called Imperialism, and the US had it's views of grandeur.

Then you have the US in Japan and China. You have the US occupying the Philippines.

We could go back to expansionism in the US. Taking parts of Spain and Mexico and land from the Native Americans.

No, it hasn't changed since the 1960s at all. It's changed, the US has got more and more powerful and able to control further away with more modern technology.

Many nations were founded on the ruins of a less advanced civilization although calling the native Americans a civilization is more than generous. I don't understand why people always use the natives as the ultimate condemnation of the US. Were the explorers supposed to turn around and go back home once they found a few scattered tribesmen?

Many nations were founded on the ruins of a less advanced civilization although calling the native Americans a civilization is more than generous. I don't understand why people always use the natives as the ultimate condemnation of the US. Were the explorers supposed to turn around and go back home once they found a few scattered tribesmen?

I've given a long list of the US's dealings in the world.

The US spend planes and troops to protect the Kosovan Albanians from the Serbs in 1999. But the Serbs were only doing what the US had done before them to the Native Americans.

Would you not condemn a country that came into the US, took over the land and planted its own flag on that land, killed or forcibly moved the people who lived there before?

You'd be screaming blue murder, that's what you'd be doing.

But I'll take your ignoring of Latin America, Philippines, China and Japan as you agreeing with me that US foreign policy didn't change in the 1960s and this has been something much longer than that. In fact it's been over the majority of the US's history.

Excuses. Those explorers did not find just a few scattered tribesmen.

The US spend planes and troops to protect the Kosovan Albanians from the Serbs in 1999. But the Serbs were only doing what the US had done before them to the Native Americans.

Would you not condemn a country that came into the US, took over the land and planted its own flag on that land, killed or forcibly moved the people who lived there before?

But I'll take your ignoring of Latin America, Philippines, China and Japan as you agreeing with me that US foreign policy didn't change in the 1960s and this has been something much longer than that. In fact it's been over the majority of the US's history.

If I'm reading you correctly, you think modern day America and Europe should be condemned for doing what every other nation on earth was doing at the time: competing with rivals and expanding their territory? If we're going down that road then literally nobody is safe from your scorn. What does any of that have to do with preserving European heritage, culture and values? You make it sound as if there's nothing good about it, and that it should all be scrapped and burned.

The phrases "European culture" and "white culture are absurd. Europe has many cultures, often at odds with each other. The Europeans who settled the colonies strongly opposed each other on the basis of religious differences and squabbled constantly over them, then got into squabbles based on country of origin. Moreover, I don't think that the morons who are using this absurd phrase currently could ever pass a simple test about the culture of each's ancestral "homeland(s)."

If I'm reading you correctly, you think modern day America and Europe should be condemned for doing what every other nation on earth was doing at the time: competing with rivals and expanding their territory? If we're going down that road then literally nobody is safe from your scorn. What does any of that have to do with preserving European heritage, culture and values? You make it sound as if there's nothing good about it, and that it should all be scrapped and burned.

Every country should be condemned for doing bad things, don't you think?

Yes, why should people be safe from my scorn of doing bad things?

Women, as mothers and caregivers, are key to the future of our race and civilization. We oppose feminism, deviancy, the futile denial of biological reality, and everything destructive to healthy relations between men and women.

Not only does this quote neglect to recognize that women are first adult human beings, who then may go on to be mothers and caregivers, it appears to suggest that as women "are key to the future of our race and civilization," that women ought to rule as the most important members of society. Perhaps our votes should be counted twice.
But then the writer goes on to oppose "feminism, . . and everything destructive to healthy relations between men and women," despite the fact that the idea that male supremacy and patriarchy are not only appropriate, but required is highly destructive "to healthy relations between men and women." Subservient and subjugation do not make for a healthy relationship. Just the opposite.

Every country should be condemned for doing bad things, don't you think?

Yes, why should people be safe from my scorn of doing bad things?

I don't think colonialism was all "bad". The road to hell is paved with good intentions they say.

Women, as mothers and caregivers, are key to the future of our race and civilization. We oppose feminism, deviancy, the futile denial of biological reality, and everything destructive to healthy relations between men and women.

Not only does this quote neglect to recognize that women are first adult human beings, who then may go on to be mothers and caregivers, it appears to suggest that as women "are key to the future of our race and civilization," that women ought to rule as the most important members of society. Perhaps our votes should be counted twice.
But then the writer goes on to oppose "feminism, . . and everything destructive to healthy relations between men and women," despite the fact that the idea that male supremacy and patriarchy are not only appropriate, but required is highly destructive "to healthy relations between men and women." Subservient and subjugation do not make for a healthy relationship. Just the opposite.

Men and women are different on a biological level. There is nothing wrong with female empowerment but feminism has outlived it's usefulness (it if was ever useful to begin with) and now tries to compel women to take on roles that they're not cut out for, like being on the front lines in military conflict, or shame them for not sacrificing their personal lives for career advancement.

Last edited:
The phrases "European culture" and "white culture are absurd. Europe has many cultures, often at odds with each other. The Europeans who settled the colonies strongly opposed each other on the basis of religious differences and squabbled constantly over them, then got into squabbles based on country of origin. Moreover, I don't think that the morons who are using this absurd phrase currently could ever pass a simple test about the culture of each's ancestral "homeland(s)."

Europeans have more in common with one another than they do with the Chinese or with the Middle east. Thats why it's called western civilization. Don't play dumb.

The Alt-Right respects the natural order unlike the anti-male Lysistrata and the anti-human Frigidweirdo. Equality is a myth. If history has proven anything, its that some cultures are better than others, some people are better than others.

Europeans have more in common with one another than they do with the Chinese or with the Middle east. Thats why it's called western civilization. Don't play dumb.
I'm not playing dumb. But it is entirely false to lump us all together. And I bet that those shitheads who marched in Charlottesville could recognize even one thing from the arts and cultures from anywhere in Europe. I doubt that any of them has ever read any great literature by any European author or listened to any work of any classical composer from the European continent. These people, who don't seem to have accomplished much themselves, are trying to construct a fantasy to make themselves feel like they are entitled to power, yet they are the most stupid among us.

Forum List

Back