Who is spying on MTG?

A former CBS News reporter who quit the network over claims it kills stories that put President Obama in a bad light says she was spied on by a “government-related entity” that planted classified documents on her computer.
In her new memoir, Sharyl Attkisson says a source who arranged to have her laptop checked for spyware in 2013 was “shocked” and “flabbergasted” at what the analysis revealed.
“This is outrageous. Worse than anything Nixon ever did. I wouldn’t have believed something like this could happen in the United States of America,” Attkisson quotes the source saying.
She speculates that the motive was to lay the groundwork for possible charges against her or her sources.

Merrick Garland has zero integrity.
He will say or do anything for the Crazy Democrat Cult.

Attorney General Merrick Garland on Friday denied allegations of corruption within the Justice Department and maintained that the US attorney investigating Hunter Biden “was given complete authority” to prosecute the case as he wished.

Two IRS whistleblowers involved in the federal investigation into the first son for tax fraud allege that Garland misled Congress about the ability of US Attorney David Weiss to bring charges outside of Delaware and that the attorney general provided Hunter Biden with “preferential treatment” throughout the probe.

“I certainly understand that some have chosen to attack the integrity of the Justice Department and its components and its employees by claiming that we do not treat like cases alike. This constitutes an attack on an institution that is essential to American democracy and essential to the safety of the American people,” Garland told reporters during a press conference. “Nothing could be further from the truth.”

Dems are really trying to play this down
So you don't think Israel could develop laser technology?
Undoubtedly Dems are looking for a way to embarrass Marjorie Taylor Greene.
Ummm, good poster Lenny......don't merely whine about it on an American social media site, do something.
How 'bout picking up a phone and calling the Gazpacho Police?
Don't just whine and whine. Be a git-er-done kinda guy.
And if you can't reach those Gazpacho guys, then go to your go-to favs, Cyber Ninjas.
No?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, I'm not a lefty, but I am condescending towards stupid people.
And, you are pretty good at both parts.
That is, the condescension thingy... and...... identifying the targets part.

ps....I'm a bit chagrined though.
I kinda sorta hoped my avatar had the condescension-corner mostly to ourselves.
!!!

We should look at the usual suspects first.

---Marjorie Taylor Greene Reports Spying Attempt Via Her Home Television---

MTG bleevs eating a hamburger will cause you to be electrically shocked.

She also bleevs a Jewish space laser started the wildfires in California.

And she bleevs the Parkland shooting was a false flag.

And she bleevs a missile hit the Pentagon on 9/11.

She probably sat her fat ass on her TV remote.

She probably sat her fat ass on her TV remote.
Yea, my first thought would probably not be a normal congressman is nuts if they had said the same thing, but MTG has provided so much other evidence. I think it was probably just to keep her base fired up.

And they believe and defend her.

THAT'S the goddamn problem. That madness permeates the party now.

We should look at the usual suspects first.
---Marjorie Taylor Greene Reports Spying Attempt Via Her Home Television---

No one should laugh at this. Swatting someone is already an attempt on her life. I know for a fact that with a smart TV connected to the internet,

A). Someone can turn her TV on and listen on the microphone. Most remotes now have a mic built in to take voice commands and could turn this on. All of this stuff is controlled by software so there are backdoors to everything.

B). Someone with access to the internet overhead could access her internet feed to tie into the TV and might unwittingly leave their laptop cam turned on which could end up imaged on the screen. While they can't VIEW her, they can listen in on her.

The Chinese running the DNC must be VERY worried about Marjorie.

MAGAts hate anti-fascists.

Look at all the democrat anti-fascists! And they'll BUST your head open if you dare disagree!!!

https://capitalresearch.org/app/uploads/antifa-protest.jpg
https://www.bizpacreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Getty-PortlND-aNTIFA.jpg
https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIP.0uqBRulkz3e-2rcAQyb7KQAAAA?pid=ImgDet&rs=1
https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIP.hyjEHuO7HV5rLOz6G8WRaAAAAA?pid=ImgDet&rs=1

Can you imagine how they would spin this if these were republican Trump supporters???!

Defending the politicians on our side is madness?? So what is it when you defend Schiff, Pelosi, Obama, and Biden?
Post an example of me doing that. When you can't, you'll run.

If you have to lie and deflect and avoid to "defend" someone, that should tell you something. But for you folks, I know it won't.

Forum List

Back