Who Is The Greater Threat To Our Nation? Dude Who Wants To Be A Girl, Or Ammosexual Posting Top Secret Military Information To His Incel Chat Bros?

The OP has framed this quetion wrongly. Of course, someone leaking serious military secrets is a greater threat to the US than almost anything else you could imagine. Catching this person would take priority even over catching a serial killer.

And of course someone deciding to change sex is no threat to anyone. In fact, it's a miracle of modern Western science that people who find themselves in the wrong bodies can correct nature's mistake.

One of the best thinkers on the Right is someone who made the transition at age 45.
[ Deirdre McCloskey - Wikipedia ]
[ Get to Know Board Member Deirdre McCloskey - HumanProgress ]

The issue is, should a child who is not yet old enough to vote, not old enough to have a driver's licence, not old enough to own a firearm . -- because they are not yet mature enough to do so responsibly .. be allowed to decide to have their penis amputated or their breasts cut off, given that some people who have done this have later bitterly regretted it?
[Hormones, surgery, regret: I was a transgender woman for 8 years — time I can't get back ]

We perhaps can see the problem with less emotion if we imagine that a fad for having a hand amputated began to take hold among young people. (I know this sounds outlandish, but, I promise you, things that are considered normal today would have been considered equally unbelievable fifty years ago). There is even a mental illness in which the patient may want to have part of their body amputated. It's called "body integrity disorder":
[ What Is Body Integrity Identity Disorder? ]

Now suppose 'body integrity disorder', or its functional equivalent, became common among children. While we might well allow adults to make the decision to amputate a body part, wouldn't it be crazy to allow a ten year to decide to do it? Or ... less radical ... suppose the desire for irreversible sterilization became common. When we're facing a population implosion, would we want to encourage it? Or discourage it?

There is an interesting related question, for discussion elsewhere among patriots: why has the Left taken this craze up so eagerly? It's not that they hate children. They don't. To understand it, you have to go back fifty years, and understand the phenomenon of 'postmodernism', a "disappointed Left's" response to the failure of genuinely Marxist revolution, in both the US and the Third World.

We are allowing a hostile, foreign invasion across the Mexican border.

Allowing the Mexican government to place an armed military facility just their side of the border from us would not be nearly as bad as what we are allowing to take place.

Easy. Mandatory e verify with strong enforcement. No shots fired. Let's do it.

I've only had a very few occasions, fairly early in my life, to fire a fully-automatic weapon. An M-16 on a few occasions, and on one occasion, even an M-60. Do you have any idea how difficult it is to control a fully-automatic weapon, if you don't know what you're doing? It wants to jump around, all over the place. If you aim it well, then your first round might hit the target, maybe the second and third will come close, but unless you're skilled at it, pretty much all the other rounds will wind up being way off. It's why later versions of the M-16 replaced the fully-automatic mode with a three-shot burst mode. Most likely, beyond the first round, and almost certainly past the third, you're just wasting ammunition.

But following the quote chain back, I see we're not even talking about an automatic weapon. We're talking about the AR-15, which is only semi-automatic. I bet you don't even know what the difference is between an automatic firearm and a semi-automatic firearm, do you?
Do I need to explain to you the difference. A semi-automatic weapon has automatic loading but you must pull the trigger for each shot while an automatic weapon will continue to shoot with one trigger pull. You do not have to be skilled to pull a trigger and get off 100 plus rounds a minute. It only takes some strength to continue pointing the semi-automatic in the direction you want to fire. The problems come when someone is not expecting the rapid recoil. But crazy people can adust in a short amount of time.

It did not "declare war" but the deployment of US troops was open, public knowledge and hence with Congress "in the know."

This is typical Zionist Fascist BS being above the law since Zionist Fascism has no respect for our law.

Nobody told the American people US troops were in Ukraine engaging Russians....

except the "crazy" websites who actually TELL THE AMERICAN PEOPLE THE TRUTH unlike Faux, MSDNC and the rest of the Zionist bullshit "media."

The reason why we don't declare war anymore is that it causes a huge shift of power to the Executive Branch.

They aren't engaging Russians. They are showing the Ukrainians how to kill Russians more effectively, and I'm all for that.

We are allowing a hostile, foreign invasion across the Mexican border.

Allowing the Mexican government to place an armed military facility just their side of the border from us would not be nearly as bad as what we are allowing to take place.

stalkerBob, people coming here to do the crappy jobs we don't want to do isn't an invasion.

It's just the result of bad immigration policy.

Do I need to explain to you the difference. A semi-automatic weapon has automatic loading but you must pull the trigger for each shot while an automatic weapon will continue to shoot with one trigger pull. You do not have to be skilled to pull a trigger and get off 100 plus rounds a minute. It only takes some strength to continue pointing the semi-automatic in the direction you want to fire. The problems come when someone is not expecting the rapid recoil. But crazy people can adust in a short amount of time.
You have to be adept at clearing jams when firing at that rate, which the AR design is infamous for doing when it gets hot from that rate of fire....You also need to be adept at quickly changing mags and recycling the weapon, if you plan on getting off that many rounds.

The problem comes when sub-morons pretend that they know a lot about firearms, when they in fact know nothing whatsoever, and would quiver in terror over the "rapid recoil" of a pop gun like a .223.

You do not have to be skilled to pull a trigger and get off 100 plus rounds a minute.

If you're firing a hundred rounds in a minute, then most of your shots are probably not going anywhere near your target. You're just wasting ammunition.

The problem comes when sub-morons pretend that they know a lot about firearms, when they in fact know nothing whatsoever, and would quiver in terror over the "rapid recoil" of a pop gun like a .223.

I'm suddenly thinking of that idiot who gained some attention, a while back, appropriately named KUNTzman, who wrote an article about having fired an AR-15, and been horribly traumatized by the experience.

Surely a pussified faggot, not much unlike ElmerMudd. What do you suppose the experience would be like, for such a faggot, of firing something like an M1 Garand, or better yet, an M-60?

Or even just about any suitable deer rifle?

laugh-smile.gif

You have to be adept at clearing jams when firing at that rate, which the AR design is infamous for doing when it gets hot from that rate of fire....You also need to be adept at quickly changing mags and recycling the weapon, if you plan on getting off that many rounds.

Many sub-morons have killed an untold amout of people without the problems, you summarize, stopping them.

It will make sense if Putin launches a nuke missile towards where you live...

Has he?
No, and he won't. He knows he'd die and Moscow and St Petersburg would cease to exist.

How about we talk about reality?

I'm suddenly thinking of that idiot who gained some attention, a while back, appropriately named KUNTzman, who wrote an article about having fired an AR-15, and been horribly traumatized by the experience.

Surely a pussified faggot, not much unlike ElmerMudd. What do you suppose the experience would be like, for such a faggot, of firing something like an M1 Garand, or better yet, an M-60?

Or even just about any suitable deer rifle?

View attachment 776412
The weakest, most insecure humans feel if they have a gun, a big powerful gun, then they are somebody.
They are so wrong. They are nobodies. Just like Bob Nocock.

The reason why we don't declare war anymore is that it causes a huge shift of power to the Executive Branch.

They aren't engaging Russians. They are showing the Ukrainians how to kill Russians more effectively, and I'm all for that.

PROVE they are not engaging Russians....

The weakest, most insecure humans feel if they have a gun, a big powerful gun, then they are somebody.
They are so wrong. They are nobodies. Just like Bob Nocock.

For all the terror that it inspires in faggots such as KUNTzman and you, the AR-15 is really not a particularly big or powerful gun. In most jurisdictions, it's not considered a suitable rifle to hun deer. You know why? Its not deadly enough. There's too much risk of merely injuring the deer, causing it to suffer needlessly, rather than killing it quickly, cleanly, and painlessly.

Any decent deer rifle is much more powerful, and much deadlier, a than an AR-15.

Now if KUNTzman was so traumatized by an AR-15, what would a real deer rifle do to you, not even to fire it, but to merely be in its presence?

For all the terror that it inspires in faggots such as KUNTzman and you, the AR-15 is really not a particularly big or powerful gun. In most jurisdictions, it's not considered a suitable rifle to hun deer. You know why? Its not deadly enough. There's too much risk of merely injuring the deer, causing it to suffer needlessly, rather than killing it quickly, cleanly, and painlessly.

Any decent deer rifle is much more powerful, and much deadlier, a than an AR-15.

Now if KUNTzman was so traumatized by an AR-15, what would a real deer rifle do to you, not even to fire it, but to merely be in its presence?
Bob Nocock's rant solidifies who he is; a weak, freightened, insecure, pathetic man who looks to big guns and challenging others manhood to make him feel like he is somebody.
He is the ultimate nobody. He is an embarrassment to manhood and all humanhood.

Doesn't change the fact that you haven't the first fucking idea about firearms or how to handle them.
I have owned and used guns, shotguns. I no longer own any guns, nor do I feel a need to.
I believe in gun ownership with regulations. Convicted felons and the mentally ill should not own guns.
There are good reasons to own guns, protection, hunting and sport. People like you concern me. You get your self worth from owning a gun.
You feel your many weaknesses are made up for if you own a gun. The weakest among us can feel guns can make them somebody.

Bob Nocock's rant solidifies who he is; a weak, freightened, insecure, pathetic man who looks to big guns and challenging others manhood to make him feel like he is somebody.
He is the ultimate nobody. He is an embarrassment to manhood and all humanhood.
:shutupsmiley:

Forum List

Back