Who is winning?

• President Trump

Votes: 20 55.6%
  • Speaker Pelosi

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Vlad Putin, Влади́мир Влади́мирович Пу́тин

Votes: 14 38.9%

• Total voters
I still haven't voted. Can't decide who is actually winning. Putin has a shitty economy but he seems to play US politics better than our morons. Trump has a great economy and military, but the guy is a total dick. Pelosi is a piece of shit. OK, I'll vote for Trump.

I still haven't voted. Can't decide who is actually winning. Putin has a shitty economy but he seems to play US politics better than our morons. Trump has a great economy and military, but the guy is a total dick. Pelosi is a piece of shit. OK, I'll vote for Trump.

Oh fucking stop, like there was ever a doubt about your vote. Your killing me Smalls!

Overall, Putin is winning and the American people are losing.

Putin got exactly what he wanted. A completely paralyzed US government.
You forget to mention that Putin has his boy in the W.H., Trump.

And anyone with half a brain knows it.

Trump has an estimated net worth of $7 billion, mostly attributed to foreign banks; Russian, Saudi, European, etc.

Putin has an estimated net worth of $500 billion & Putin plays Trump like a cheap condom.

I say Putin is 'winning.'

I get the SOTU, but not sure of your logic for the shutdown?? The shutdown is a lose-lose
i just learned he can call the congress to order and give the SOTU anyway at the house. hahaahhahahaahhahahaaha, it's in the constitution.

Trump has an estimated net worth of $7 billion, mostly attributed to foreign banks; Russian, Saudi, European, etc.

Putin has an estimated net worth of $500 billion & Putin plays Trump like a cheap condom.

Trump has his head so far up Putin's ass whenever Putin coughs he's bringing up orange hair.

Trump is a deranged sociopath who aligned himself with Putin & Russian oligarchs because U.S. banks won't go near the thieving bastard.

Him & his Mob Family are going down.

Thanks Robert Mueller!

I voted Putin, by default. He wasn't playing chess, or even checkers with the very miniscule degree of meddling in the election.
He is surprised as anyone by the rise of the neocon and Russophobe response in the Democrap Party as the response to Hillary losing and Trump winning.

Trump has his head so far up Putin's ass whenever Putin coughs he's bringing up orange hair.

Trump is a deranged sociopath who aligned himself with Putin & Russian oligarchs because U.S. banks won't go near the thieving bastard.

Thanks Robert Mueller!

Who is Trump going down on? :21:

I get the SOTU, but not sure of your logic for the shutdown?? The shutdown is a lose-lose
i just learned he can call the congress to order and give the SOTU anyway at the house. hahaahhahahaahhahahaaha, it's in the constitution.
Well, its better for the FBI. The nearer Putins boy is to the W.H. the easier it will be for agents to slap the cuffs on him.

Well, its better for the FBI. The nearer Putins boy is to the W.H. the easier it will be for agents to slap the cuffs on him.
obammy will be there? I doubt it.

Thanks Robert Mueller!

Anyone who will loan him cash.

Thanks Robert Mueller!

Anyone who will loan him cash.
sad. truly is. when you got nothing huh?

Lets take a USMB poll on the State of the Union...be honest...

Specifically, on the State of the Union, Trump seems to have the upper hand.

On a partial government shutdown...the American citizens are winning.

so, spending extra money, paying people for not working and shrinking the GDP growth are "wins" for the American people?

Damn, you people are just not very smart

I voted Putin, by default. He wasn't playing chess, or even checkers with the very miniscule degree of meddling in the election.
He is surprised as anyone by the rise of the neocon and Russophobe response in the Democrap Party as the response to Hillary losing and Trump winning.
Did Putin's boy enjoy his Big Macs the other night?

Soon he'll be dining on prison grub.

How can we tell who is winning when the government remains partially shut down? I guess it boils down to the media propaganda war and in that case the deck is always stacked against a republican President.

Your responses are illogical emotional knee-jerk reactions indicative of indoctrination overriding any semblance of a coherent well thought out analysis.

It is all coming to an end Clipper, everything is finally coming out in waves, instead of drips. You are correct that people are going to be put in handcuffs, but it won’t be Trump. Even your “beloved” msm has caught on, and now it is every rat for themselves; or haven’t you been paying attention, lol.

As far as who is winning the shutdown, that depends upon when you measure. If it is now, then it is anyone’s guess. But if the winner in the end is “wall, or no wall,” then Trump will win!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back