Who killed Seth Rich?

Seth Rich is the new Vince Foster. The RWnuts' addiction to conspiracies continues.

Conspiracies like Bush knew about 911, Bush lied, Bush stole the 2000 election, Bush stole 2004 election and on and on. Yep, people are stupid and will believe anything.
Why would the DC Police be told NOT to pursue this case? Or are you calling the DC police 'liars'?

i didn't say anything about the story, I am commenting on NY's silly assertion that the only RW's are addicted to conspiracy theories. I didn't say or imply that Rich is part of a conspiracy.

He has a bench named after him in the DNC atrium.

What else could the DNC possibly do? Solve the murder? Allow police to investigate?

Please!

Seth Rich is the new Vince Foster. The RWnuts' addiction to conspiracies continues.

Conspiracies like Bush knew about 911, Bush lied, Bush stole the 2000 election, Bush stole 2004 election and on and on. Yep, people are stupid and will believe anything.

Okay so you're on record saying that all your RWnut pals on USMB who believe this Seth Rich thing are stupid.

lol, go tell them, don't tell me. I already know.

That isn't what I said, you made a claim that RWs are addicted to conspiracy theories and I simply pointed out that the left is to.

Anything new on BenghaziBenghaziFast&FuriousTheJewKoskinen?

That has nothing to do with my response, but thanks for trying.
They were "conspiracies" peddled to the credulous........Should I go back over your archives to see if you played Useful Idiot to any of them?

Trump's Chumps have fallen for a hoax about Seth Rich's murder before. Remember?

They said he was gunned down by a Clinton hit team on his way to meet with the FBI.

yep. a popular thread today.
True, the deeper Trump steps in the doo-doo, the farther back the alt-right goes to dig up distracting alt-facts. :cool-45:
It's virtual doo-doo made up by the press. All anonymous sources, rumor, innuendo, wishful thinking and zero evidence.
As long as you admit that Breitbart et al. lead the pack or your post is just partisan drivel.
heh - "as long as you agree with me we're fine cause i'm right and you're wrong..."love that attitude.
How is that any different from what you're doing? Does your hypocrisy know no bounds? Trump calls the MSM "fake news" and you parrot right along, but Breitbart et al. are cited as if they were gospel. :rolleyes:

yep. a popular thread today.
True, the deeper Trump steps in the doo-doo, the farther back the alt-right goes to dig up distracting alt-facts. :cool-45:
It's virtual doo-doo made up by the press. All anonymous sources, rumor, innuendo, wishful thinking and zero evidence.
As long as you admit that Breitbart et al. lead the pack or your post is just partisan drivel.
heh - "as long as you agree with me we're fine cause i'm right and you're wrong..."love that attitude.
How is that any different from what you're doing? Does your hypocrisy know no bounds? Trump calls the MSM "fake news" and you parrot right along, but Breitbart et al. are cited as if they were gospel. :rolleyes:

this will be easy.

1) where have i said more or less "agree me and we're fine.
2) where have i trashed anyone in here - at least who didn't trash me first - for different philosophies?
3) show me where i parrot anything breitbart, et al as if they're anything - much less a source.

you're the one who said as long as you agree with me breitbart sucks we're fine. so you're the one saying they need to agree with you to escape your anger-typing. not me.

now - again. when have i told anyone what to think to be "ok" in my book? i ignore people who just insult but i never tell them what to say or think. ignoring is my option, being an ass is theirs.

have fun.

Anything new on BenghaziBenghaziFast&FuriousTheJewKoskinen?

That has nothing to do with my response, but thanks for trying.
They were "conspiracies" peddled to the credulous........Should I go back over your archives to see if you played Useful Idiot to any of them?

NY claimed that only RW are addicted to conspiracies, I just proved the left has their addictions to conspiracies.

The Jew thing, I don't think I heard of, never believed in Benghazi and Fast and Furious happened and it was an incompetent Justice Dept. that was the cause, I don't think Obama was involved, he was totally clueless.

For any snowflakes calling BULLSHIT on SETH RICH'S MURDER being a political hit...change. "DNC" to "RNC".....now you believe it.

Not only do you believe it, you want it covered 24/7 until the next election.

See how easy that is?

How disgusting is it that the people who had him killed humiliate him in death by naming a fucking bench after him in the fucking atrium of the fucking DNC headquarters.

That is some REALLY fucking evil shit.

Mayb the DNC could have just tried to NOT be corrupt.

Family of slain Seth Rich says reports he fed WikiLeaks DNC info are untrue

The family of slain Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich refuted Fox News reports that he had leaked work e-mails to WikiLeaks before he was fatally shot last year in the District.

<snip>

“As we’ve seen through the past year of unsubstantiated claims, we see no facts, we have seen no evidence, we have been approached with no emails and only learned about this when contacted by the press,” Rich’s family said in a statement. “We are a family who is committed to facts, not fake evidence that surfaces every few months to fill the void and distract law enforcement and the general public from finding Seth’s murderers.”

Forum List

Back