Who likes this kind of music?

Ray Lynch composed awesome music. That is my opinion plus others. Do you like this kind of music?

What the Kentucky-Fried Crack-Rock is that Crap?

How does it manage to be both boring and so irritating at the same time?

As a teen Orange County Florida was Rural mostly The FM dial on the radio had NPR of the far left and on the far right on the dial was an Alternative rock and music station and in between those extremes was this type of music on into the 1980s . Played in Department stores and elevators in the area. It's okay music I would not listen to it on a regular basis.

What the Kentucky-Fried Crack-Rock is that Crap?

How does it manage to be both boring and so irritating at the same time?
You are a Democrat and clearly music is not what you enjoy.

As a teen Orange County Florida was Rural mostly The FM dial on the radio had NPR of the far left and on the far right on the dial was an Alternative rock and music station and in between those extremes was this type of music on into the 1980s . Played in Department stores and elevators in the area. It's okay music I would not listen to it on a regular basis.
Opinions were asked for and some did give one. Thanks for yours.

Genius?

Now if you are talking about the Das Boot theme then you are onto something as it encapsulated the mood of the movie.

The mess in the OP not so much......It sounds like something to irritate you on a long elevator ride.
Das Boot is a movie about a ship. Ray Lynch composes astounding music.

Listen to this and tell everyone what you think:

Recuerdos de la Alhambra, by Narcisso Yepes:

Vivaldi's Four Seasons:

Listen to this and tell everyone what you think:

Recuerdos de la Alhambra, by Narcisso Yepes:

Vivaldi's Four Seasons:

3 Very impressive and enjoyable musical pieces. One of the best I have personally been to was in Berlin at the Berlin Philharmonic where the presentation then was by Handel.

Reminds me super Nintendo and Sega Genesis era Japanese role playing games music.

It's neat, but I wouldn't listen to it in the car.

Forum List

Back