Who Needs Planned Parenthood??

No one does.
Well....no one needs government funded slaughter of the unborn.

1. ...it may provide a level of comfort so very important to those without morality, principles, or the proper upbringing....
....what is the element that it provides?
Convenience....
.....The ability to carry on an 'if it feels good, do it' life style with no thought to who is hurt.

2. So...what the motivation for denying it government funding?
The law.

a. "Passed by Congress in 1976, the Hyde Amendment excludes abortion from the comprehensive health care services provided to low-income people by the federal government through Medicaid. "
Public Funding for Abortion

b. "Congress has made some exceptions to the funding ban, which have varied over the years. At present, the federal Medicaid program mandates abortion funding in cases of rape or incest, as well as when a pregnant woman's life is endangered..."
Ibid.

3. Let's deal with the so very overused idea of "cases of rape or incest."
The concept that there are "cases of rape or incest" is a chimera.
They really don't exist.....well, the fact is that 98.5% of abortion don't involve either abhorrent event.

The cases in which abortion is for rape, 1%; and .5% incest. http://www.guttmacher.org/pubs/psrh/full/3711005.pdf

4. Well....how about when a pregnant woman's life is endangered? In just 12% of the cases were there 'concerns' for the mother’s health, according to reports. (Ibid.)

The problem here is that there is no objective criterion for "the mother's health." Anyone who can prevail on her doctor to write a note including the word "health" can get in under that clause.
I'm bettin' that the 12% figure is rally more like that of rape or incest.

5. So......what is the reason for extinguishing the life of the incipient human baby in the vast.....vast.....majority of cases?

It is the very element that forms the pillar of Planned Parenthood's raison d'être...convenience.

Liberal governance is all about making it easy to do what one "feels like"....even to the extent of killing an about-to-be human baby.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
The Declaration of Independence

Based on the above, from America's founding document, every patriotic American, every conservative, is pro-life.

Great when someone with her money and private doctors thinks women should be divested of their means to receive affordable care. but why would that matter to you?

planned parenthood provides
◾4.5 million tests and treatment for sexually transmitted infections
◾3.6 million contraception related services
◾935,573 cancer screenings including breast exams and Pap tests
◾1.1 million pregnancy tests and prenatal services

Planned Parenthood’s Services

Free clinics do more of those things than PP. With much less funding. PP is an abortion mill, dedicated to limiting the black reproduction rate. Why can't you libs accept that fact?

And there are far more of them than Planned Abortion clinics...

"Robison’sclaim that “women will be out of health care for reproductive causes” if Planned Parenthood no longer receives taxpayer dollars is also untrue.In fact, as Alliance Defending Freedom has documented,there are 13,540 health care clinicsthat could help women. (In contrast, Planned Parenthood has 665 clinics.)

If Planned Parenthood’s taxpayer funding is ended, that money will be redirected to health care clinics that serve women.

We can make sure women have access to health carewithout using taxpayer dollars to fund an organization responsible for around one out of every three abortions in the United States."
What Miss Tenn. Got Wrong About Planned Parenthood, Women’s Health

Again...."13,540 health care clinics that could help women. (In contrast, Planned Parenthood has 665 clinics.)"

There is no cause to deny PP the funding. That is the bottom line.

Hillary: Republicans don’t just oppose abortion. They oppose family planning and contraception.

They oppose abortion and every thing else that could actually reduce abortions.........

The GOP has no interest in banning abortion. They know it's not going to happen, for starters.

The GOP is desperately clinging onto what few special interest groups are stupid enough to support them, and pandering to the anti-choice extremists is just one part of that strategy.

nice recitation of a dem talking point. its totally wrong, but you did accurately repeat it like a good little mindless parrot.

When is abortion going to be banned?

I can understand your attempt to change the direction of the thread, as your position is untenable.

To remind all......the question is whether or not federal funding should go to this savage institution, Planned Parenthood.

I vote no.

About 60% of Americans vote 'yes'. You lose the referendum if you want to play that game.

No one does.

1. ...it may provide a level of comfort so very important to those without morality, principles, or the proper upbringing....
Convenience....
.....The ability to carry on an 'if it feels good, do it' life style with no thought to who is hurt.

The law.

a. "Passed by Congress in 1976, the Hyde Amendment excludes abortion from the comprehensive health care services provided to low-income people by the federal government through Medicaid. "

b. "Congress has made some exceptions to the funding ban, which have varied over the years. At present, the federal Medicaid program mandates abortion funding in cases of rape or incest, as well as when a pregnant woman's life is endangered..."
Ibid.

They really don't exist.....well, the fact is that 98.5% of abortion don't involve either abhorrent event.

The cases in which abortion is for rape, 1%; and .5% incest. http://www.guttmacher.org/pubs/psrh/full/3711005.pdf

4. Well....how about when a pregnant woman's life is endangered? In just 12% of the cases were there 'concerns' for the mother’s health, according to reports. (Ibid.)

The problem here is that there is no objective criterion for "the mother's health." Anyone who can prevail on her doctor to write a note including the word "health" can get in under that clause.

5. So......what is the reason for extinguishing the life of the incipient human baby in the vast.....vast.....majority of cases?

It is the very element that forms the pillar of Planned Parenthood's raison d'être...convenience.

Liberal governance is all about making it easy to do what one "feels like"....even to the extent of killing an about-to-be human baby.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

Based on the above, from America's founding document, every patriotic American, every conservative, is pro-life.

Great when someone with her money and private doctors thinks women should be divested of their means to receive affordable care. but why would that matter to you?

"slaughter of the unborn"... yes, how dare women utilize their constitutionally protected rights.

now tell us again how much you know about our laws.

Clearly more than you do.....have you ever heard of the Hyde amendment?

Hillary: Republicans don’t just oppose abortion. They oppose family planning and contraception.

They oppose abortion and every thing else that could actually reduce abortions.........
10422912_325391160961017_3230373382292018825_n.jpg
Hillary is a stupid, lying bitch.

3% of their 'activity' is abortions.

bullshit. its more like 97%. they don't do mammograms, they don't do pap smears. the pass out condoms and BC pills, BFD. The primary activity of PP is abortions. The founder of PP started the organization to lower the black birth rate because she believed that blacks were inferior and should be prevented from reproducing.

It amazes me that you libs support a group that has killed millions of minority children.

Link please.

when you provide a link for your 3% claim I wll provide one for mine.

I have credibility, you don't.

true

That's called 'the blind leading the blind.'

PP gets federal funding, there is no way to tell how they use that money. Since their major activity is performing abortions, it is very likely that federal funding has and is paying for abortions. At a minimum there should be an audit and if federal money has been used for abortions, PP should be prosecuted and totally defunded.

3% of their 'activity' is abortions.

bullshit. its more like 97%. they don't do mammograms, they don't do pap smears. the pass out condoms and BC pills, BFD. The primary activity of PP is abortions. The founder of PP started the organization to lower the black birth rate because she believed that blacks were inferior and should be prevented from reproducing.

It amazes me that you libs support a group that has killed millions of minority children.

Link please.

No, you support the liar in chief. You have no credibility.

Link please.

Now thats funny. You get the award for funniest post of the day.

But you can recover, provide proof of your claim that PP only spends 3% of its money on abortions. You said it, its up to you to prove it.

or you could just admit that you lied.

The first unsupported claim in this exchange, if we're going to play this game, was yours:

.'Since their major activity is performing abortions, it is very likely that federal funding has and is paying for abortions. '

Prove that.

I proved it earlier.
I gave the definition of term you never knew before, "fungible."

Again?

Sure....

fun·gi·ble
ˈfənjəbəl/
adjective
LAW
  1. (of goods contracted for without an individual specimen being specified) able to replace or be replaced by another identical item; mutually interchangeable.
    "money is fungible—money that is raised for one purpose can easily be used for another" Google

Every penny of the $528 million taxpayer dollars given to Planned Parenthood can be used for abortions, their most profitable endeavor.

Every penny.

Link please.

So THAT'S why you're called the NYLiar!!!!

Do you know who made the statement below to describe people who can't debate?

"d. Attack the referred item with an Ad Hominem jab, pointing to an imagined physical or mental defect, or alter the name in some absurd manner."

Do you need a clue?

You are a known liar....so, cannot have 'credibility.'

That's pretty much by definition.

No one does.

Convenience....

The law.

Ibid.

Free clinics do more of those things than PP. With much less funding. PP is an abortion mill, dedicated to limiting the black reproduction rate. Why can't you libs accept that fact?

And there are far more of them than Planned Abortion clinics...

"Robison’sclaim that “women will be out of health care for reproductive causes” if Planned Parenthood no longer receives taxpayer dollars is also untrue.In fact, as Alliance Defending Freedom has documented,there are 13,540 health care clinicsthat could help women. (In contrast, Planned Parenthood has 665 clinics.)

If Planned Parenthood’s taxpayer funding is ended, that money will be redirected to health care clinics that serve women.

We can make sure women have access to health carewithout using taxpayer dollars to fund an organization responsible for around one out of every three abortions in the United States."

Again...."13,540 health care clinics that could help women. (In contrast, Planned Parenthood has 665 clinics.)"

There is no cause to deny PP the funding. That is the bottom line.

And so you have proven the basis for calling you the NYLiar.

The GOP has no interest in banning abortion. They know it's not going to happen, for starters.

The GOP is desperately clinging onto what few special interest groups are stupid enough to support them, and pandering to the anti-choice extremists is just one part of that strategy.

nice recitation of a dem talking point. its totally wrong, but you did accurately repeat it like a good little mindless parrot.

I can understand your attempt to change the direction of the thread, as your position is untenable.

To remind all......the question is whether or not federal funding should go to this savage institution, Planned Parenthood.

I vote no.

About 60% of Americans vote 'yes'. You lose the referendum if you want to play that game.

"Furthermore, 72 percent of voters agree that “taxpayer dollars would be better spent directed to the more than 13,000 health centers and hospitals providing comprehensive women’s health care.”

No one does.

Convenience....

The law.

Ibid.

PP doesn't get federal funds for performing abortions.

And herein we have the sort of lie that you've become famous for.
(Ooops! Ended the sentence with a preposition!!)

The taxpayer money given to Planned Parenthood is fungible....able to replace or be replaced by another identical item; mutually interchangeable.

It can be used for any purpose....including abortions.

And it is used for exactly that.

Simply wrong.

Link please.

Now thats funny. You get the award for funniest post of the day.

But you can recover, provide proof of your claim that PP only spends 3% of its money on abortions. You said it, its up to you to prove it.

or you could just admit that you lied.

The first unsupported claim in this exchange, if we're going to play this game, was yours:

.'Since their major activity is performing abortions, it is very likely that federal funding has and is paying for abortions. '

Prove that.

I proved it earlier.
I gave the definition of term you never knew before, "fungible."

Again?

Sure....

fun·gi·ble
ˈfənjəbəl/
adjective
LAW
  1. (of goods contracted for without an individual specimen being specified) able to replace or be replaced by another identical item; mutually interchangeable.
    "money is fungible—money that is raised for one purpose can easily be used for another" Google

Every penny of the $528 million taxpayer dollars given to Planned Parenthood can be used for abortions, their most profitable endeavor.

Every penny.

If your misuse of 'fungible' wasn't exactly that, a misuse, then PP could have been defunded long ago. You might want to stay out of depths you can't swim in.

I vote no.

"Furthermore, 72 percent of voters agree that “taxpayer dollars would be better spent directed to the more than 13,000 health centers and hospitals providing comprehensive women’s health care.”

Poll: By 2-1, funding for Planned Parenthood supported

I vote no.

Poll: By 2-1, funding for Planned Parenthood supported

Looks like the Conservative witch hunt against Planned Parenthood is not working

Forum List

Back