Who Needs Terrorists When You Have A Democrat In The White House

Did he do what Tucker said? Nope. Tucker lied.
Yes...I know a lot of health care professionals who have been laid off or took the shot even though they didn't want to because Biden keeps bringing it up.
If you don't have the shot by January 1st, your career is toast.

These people - Tucker, Hannity, Maddow, Joy Reid, all of them - begin with facts and then take it into the shitter from there, with one-sided takes on the facts, slanted conclusions, ridiculous assumptions, straw man arguments and ignorant projections.

They incorporate facts into their overall blatantly one-sided presentations. "The best lies include a kernel of truth". Then, when confronted, they and their fans point to the kernels of truth sprinkled amongst the obvious blatant partisan bullshit. "See! That's a fact there! They speak the truth!"

These people are intellectually dishonest. But their fans eat it up.

It's pretty fucking sad that I even have to point that out. If I really have to point it out, you must not see it.
Yeah... you already said that.
And I totally agree with it. That is what they do. And why I absolutely do not watch any of them.
But I asked you to comment on what was true - paying illegals $100,000s EACH.

Yes...I know a lot of health care professionals who have been laid off or took the shot even though they didn't want to because Biden keeps bringing it up.
If you don't have the shot by January 1st, your career is toast.
Tucker lied. Three times in 60 seconds.

Yeah... you already said that.
And I totally agree with it. That is what they do. And why I absolutely do not watch any of them.
But I asked you to comment on what was true - paying illegals $100,000s EACH.
Have we done that?

Link, please.

These people - Tucker, Hannity, Maddow, Joy Reid, all of them - begin with facts and then take it into the shitter from there, with one-sided takes on the facts, slanted conclusions, ridiculous assumptions, ugly rumor-mongering, straw man arguments and ignorant projections.

They incorporate facts into their overall blatantly one-sided presentations. "The best lies include a kernel of truth". Then, when confronted, they and their fans point to the kernels of truth sprinkled amongst the obvious blatant partisan bullshit. "See! That's a fact there! They speak the truth!"

These people are intellectually dishonest. But their fans eat it up.

It's pretty fucking sad that I even have to point that out. If I really have to point it out, you must not see it.
Tucker, Hannity, Maddow, Joy Reid

Don't put Tucker with the others.

Have we done that?

Link, please.
And here you are, again, deflecting.
The story, like said in video, and like I said... the Biden Administration is working on a plan to pay illegal aliens $100,000 each.
A simple fact.
You don't think that is a bit... I don't know... fucking insane??
You have no comment on it? Just snarky come backs?

The story, like said in video, and like I said... the Biden Administration is working on a plan to pay illegal aliens $100,000 each.
A simple fact.
At least they lowered in from $450,000.00.
Do we stop them from taking the money back to Mexico?
Because that's where it's going.

No need for terrorists when a president is sabotaging everything from the White House:

Biden's nominees for important positions in government are terrorists themselves....where the only experience they have for the jobs they're being recommended for is that they protested the industries they intend to be put in charge of in the federal government.
None of them can be honest about their beliefs because they would disqualify them.

Anyone other than the usual kooks understands that the author of this thread is a hater, as are all supporters of Trump and Trumpism. Of course those of us who see clearly, i.e. Trumpism is a form of Authoritarianism; which the former President used for his self serving benefits in an office of trust.

The author states emphatically that President Biden and his Cabinet are terrorists, an example of a biddable fool whose ignorance goes beyond the idiot fringe.

A domestic terrorist is one which commits murder of innocent people who are at peace in a Church, a Theater, a School Room, at a Concert or an open air fair, in a business, a restaurant and on Military Bases. The siege on January 6, 2021 and the Governor in Michigan are only two examples of terrorists who oppose democracy in America.

iamwhatiseem said:
A simple fact.

Two idiots who are damn liars, post BIG LIES and now a conspiracy story. A fiction only those who live on the idiot fringe will believe.

Two idiots who are damn liars, post BIG LIES and now a conspiracy story. A fiction only those who live on the idiot fringe will believe.
The day after Virginia voted for a Republican Gov, Reuters reported that Biden just heard about the $450,000.00 give away and said it wasn't going to happen.
So go at shit.

Anyone other than the usual kooks understands that the author of this thread is a hater, as are all supporters of Trump and Trumpism. Of course those of us who see clearly, i.e. Trumpism is a form of Authoritarianism; which the former President used for his self serving benefits in an office of trust.

The author states emphatically that President Biden and his Cabinet are terrorists, an example of a biddable fool whose ignorance goes beyond the idiot fringe.

A domestic terrorist is one which commits murder of innocent people who are at peace in a Church, a Theater, a School Room, at a Concert or an open air fair, in a business, a restaurant and on Military Bases. The siege on January 6, 2021 and the Governor in Michigan are only two examples of terrorists who oppose democracy in America.
You're trying to redefine what a terrorist is.
A terrorist is a person who tries to create fear for political purposes with either acts of violence or planning acts of violence or causing death.
What you're describing is a homicidal maniac.
BLM and ANTIFA are terrorists......which the Democrat Party openly supports.

Forum List

Back