Who (or what) are R-W'ers main "news" sources?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
I'ts no secret that most right wingers are relying for their sources of truth in news reporting on such outfits as Breitbart and The Blaze,where any blogger can state what he or she wants and any of these people's assertions quickly become "facts" to be spread as gospel.....

Searching for anything that would validate their prejudices and biases, right wingers are doing themselves a disservice when opinions are viewed as truths. Sad state of affairs, really..

Silly thread from someone who gets all their news from MSLSD.

Some of them appear to be creating a world in which they expose themselves to fewer and fewer sources. Look at what is happening to Meghan Kelly's ratings on FOX: She dared to challenge Trump; now she's a pinko commie, and her ratings have dropped. Hannity is an obedient Trumpster and is now #1 there.

As that world gets smaller and smaller, they'll become more isolated and taken less seriously. They haven't realized that yet.

Should be interesting.

Who?

No one exposed by Wikileaks, or themselves, as being All-In for Hillary or has given money to Hillary.

I'ts no secret that most right wingers are relying for their sources of truth in news reporting on such outfits as Breitbart and The Blaze,where any blogger can state what he or she wants and any of these people's assertions quickly become "facts" to be spread as gospel.....

Searching for anything that would validate their prejudices and biases, right wingers are doing themselves a disservice when opinions are viewed as truths. Sad state of affairs, really..

Good question, right winger. Where do you go for news?

wiki has produced emails that were spun to fit rw agenda, nothing damning has surfaced ... typical rw bullshit floats on water.

BBC, The Telegraph, Daily Mail, France24, Al Jazeera, Der Spiegel for daily news. No MSM outlet in America as they are just an extension of the Democrat party. I have no use for their propaganda.

ETA: Times of India is excellent as well

wiki has produced emails that were spun to fit rw agenda, nothing damning has surfaced ... typical rw bullshit floats on water.

Wikileaks exposed the hypocrisy of the Democrats and the bullshit they are involved in including their ties to the media and the corporations and their tactics.Now they want to deflect.

Wikileaks exposed the hypocrisy of the Democrats and the bullshit they are involved in including their ties to the media and the corporations and their tactics.Now they want to deflect.

yeah, thats damning .... yawnnnnnnnnnnnnn

float baby, float.

yeah, thats damning .... yawnnnnnnnnnnnnn

float baby, float.

Grow up.

Some of them appear to be creating a world in which they expose themselves to fewer and fewer sources. Look at what is happening to Meghan Kelly's ratings on FOX: She dared to challenge Trump; now she's a pinko commie, and her ratings have dropped. Hannity is an obedient Trumpster and is now #1 there.

As that world gets smaller and smaller, they'll become more isolated and taken less seriously. They haven't realized that yet.

Should be interesting.
Let's see. The MSM is almost entirely controlled by the left, but let's not talk about that.

Should be interesting.
Let's see. The MSM is almost entirely controlled by the left, but let's not talk about that.
Well, that could be the case, but it doesn't contradict my point.

I tend to watch the leftist news - CNN, MSNBC, networks and PBS - far more that I do any conservative sources.

No one makes it easier than the Left to spot the propaganda, and it's far more useful to study the enemy than to sit around listening to your yes-men repeat what you already know.

I use Flipboard...

You can tell where the RWnuts get their "news" from by looking at the links they provide when they put up threads.

Good example:

The hilarious punking they got yesterday with that story about the postal guy destroying ballots.

You can tell where the RWnuts get their "news" from by looking at the links they provide when they put up threads.

Good example:

The hilarious punking they got yesterday with that story about the postal guy destroying ballots.

Link?

Forum List

Back