Who other than Baltimore or San Francisco can win the Super Bowl?

Flacco was named Super Bowl XLVII's MVP, concluding a postseason run in which he tied Joe Montana's single postseason record for touchdown passes (11) without an interception. That off-
season, he signed a six-year contract worth $120.6 million, a record high for a quarterback at the time.

And this year he's proving that he's still got it.
Maybe he's like George Foreman. George was great twice. Almost seems like two different people

View attachment 886817

He can’t scramble. He is one step from a blown achilles like rogers or Cousins. Old QBs better have foolproof O-lines like Brady benefitted from. He is not elite like. Montanna, Staubach, Elway, Mahomes for that reason.

The Ravens are not flawed and have an MVP QB. The SB is theirs to lose.
Sigh.
Run d
Spy Jackson
Force rec to outside
allow Jackson to throw ints.

Why, with all that talent, do you think the Ravens haven't won a SB with Jackson?
BECAUSE
Teams that make it to the playoffs have good defenses.

they are going to lose to the rams.....

yep. That game is worrysome for DET. LA won 6 of 7 losing only to BALT in OT. Beating CLEVE & SF. I Know, meaningless games? Perhaps.

But they found a running back. The recieving KuppAcuna is maybe best one going? DET secondary is ???

DET better hold the ball and run….run out the clock. 7 min drives.

Last edited:
I can't blame you with the odds they are getting.
Every team on the AFC side is flawed and the Steelers are a team built to take advantage of flaws.

Ravens: Can't score on good defenses.
Flounders: Defense is not championship caliber
Williams: Keep allen in the pocket and he makes bad throws.
Pixies: Probably most balanced but shut down the run and Flacco is basically a statue.
Swifties: The RT shows every play.
Houston: Good against bad teams
Steelers: Inconsistent on both sides of the ball

That's the beauty of sports. We can cheer on our favorite team(s) and enjoy the exercise to the fullest. And in the end, win or lose, the outcome makes no difference to our quality of life or circumstances . And then we look forward to next year with the same eagerness and hope.

it’s become such a game of clock, referreee calls, passing only…..game of inches on the mark, super slow mode replay decisions. It has become who gets the ball last to get a FG.

look at DET DAL game for example. Two pretty good teams. If GOFF gets that 2nd 2-pt pass up a littlle higher out front? I think that guy scores. Just a few inches and its all different.

The outcome matters to those who place some sort of bet.

After seeing the Steelers beat Baltimore last week ( even w/o Lamar...thanks for correcting me Blaster ), the Ravens will make the Super Bowl still... and lose to Dallas........the season was up and down at first but they're trotting on all cylinders now....Dak looks super confident. Mike is showing some balls in play calls......it all seems to be coming into place.

Dallas 37 - Baltimore 24

Last edited:
After seeing the Steelers rattle Jackson last week, the Ravens will make the Super Bowl still... and lose to Dallas........the season was up and down at first but they're trotting in all cylinders now....Dak looks super confident. Mike is showing some balls in play calls......it all seems to be coming into place.

Dallas 37 - Baltimore 24
Jackson didn't play against the Steelers last week.

Dolphins lost pass rusher Chubb and still had BUF beaten but for a punt return TD. They held BUF to low points. I know, I watched it all while bet on ”points” to be scored.

MIA is missing a CB today with several other players banged up today. But, KC has had a bad season on offense. I would never ASSume MIA is certain to lose.
Is there a playoff game on right now? Chiefs vs Dolphins?

Forum List

Back