Who other than Baltimore or San Francisco can win the Super Bowl?

The Steelers are interesting.
If they continue to run the ball as they have the last several weeks and the D can overcome the loss of Watt. I believe they're 5-3 against playoff teams with losses coming to Houston/SF/and CLE and that CLE loss was positioned for a win but KP took over the game and in KP fashion proceeded to burn less than 15 seconds off the clock with 3 INCs.

Disclosure: I have bets on the Steelers to win the AFC and SB.
I also have bets on the Niners and Lions.

oh, the Steelers are very interesting. Tomlin gets a lot out of them. They seemingly can beat anybody anytime and play hard for him. Rudolph has looked like the missing piece (finally).

Look what they just did at SEA, tough place to win. That was already a playoff game for both teams. Yes, I had bet SEA to squeak that one out. Tomlin looks like coach of the year.

Last edited:
oh, the Steelers are very interesting. Tomlin gets a lot out of them. They seemingly can beat anybody anytime and play hard for him. Rudolph has looked like the missing piece (finally). Look what they just did at SEA. That was already a playoff game for both teams. Yes, I had bet SEA to squeak that one out. Tomlin looks like coach of the year.

I could say they haven't been talking about the Lion's all season like they have Dallas, SF, Baltimore. The big boys table. But here we are 12 and 5. But the Rams are 10 and 7. Maybe they played tougher teams. Certainly not underdogs.

Anyways, back to my point. If Pittsburg advances, I'll tell you none of us saw that coming. I didn't even know they made the playoffs. Even the Browns I can see coming. But against the Bills? Maybe you got a good game plan against Josh Allen. He usually chokes.

Who else would be a surprise? If the Packers beat the Cowboys or Tampa Bay beat Eagles.

Is there a playoff game on right now? Chiefs vs Dolphins?
I know it's a replay. I got all excited. The game I'm watching was played in Europe. Probably the proceeds for this replay are to make up for the money neither team got for a home game.

Who wins game1 today? By what score? Cleve@Hou.

Cleve dominated game 1 against them…for the most part.

Houston was missing four starters in that game, including Rookie of the Year quarterback C.J. Stroud.

And another factor that should be considered... Cleveland more often than not chokes when it counts...

That being said... Houston always finds a way to let me down... but hey, fingers crossed!

I could say they haven't been talking about the Lion's all season like they have Dallas, SF, Baltimore. The big boys table. But here we are 12 and 5. But the Rams are 10 and 7. Maybe they played tougher teams. Certainly not underdogs.

Anyways, back to my point. If Pittsburg advances, I'll tell you none of us saw that coming. I didn't even know they made the playoffs. Even the Browns I can see coming. But against the Bills? Maybe you got a good game plan against Josh Allen. He usually chokes.

Who else would be a surprise? If the Packers beat the Cowboys or Tampa Bay beat Eagles.

if GB beats DAL McCarthy may not make it back to the parking lot as head coach. Especially if he costs the game with bad clock mgt late, again.

almost would LOVE to see it. No pun intended.

if GB beats DAL McCarthy may not make it back to the parking lot as head coach. Especially if he costs the game with bad clock mgt late, again.

I would love to see GB upset the Cowboys. If that happened I believe McCarthy would be terminated and Belichick would be hired.

Houston was missing four starters in that game, including Rookie of the Year quarterback C.J. Stroud.

And another factor that should be considered... Cleveland more often than not chokes when it counts...

That being said... Houston always finds a way to let me down... but hey, fingers crossed!

CLEVE defense is #1 never sleeps. They should hold HOU down enough with good secondary play one would think?

if Flaco doesn’t give the ball away And give HOU easier points.

Dallas lost to Detroit at home. Green Bay is hit or miss but maybe they are better now than they were in the middle of the season. They've found themselves. Dallas should whip them but Dallas chokes. And Dallas if/when they win, even if only barely, they'll be all cocky and confident in their interviews. There's only one way to kill that monster is cut off the head.

1705157300963.png

1705157344726.png

1705157377871.png

1705157423177.png

I could go on.

Hey Republicans who don't like the WOKE NFL? Maybe you'd like watching the Lions.

I would love to see GB upset the Cowboys. If that happened I believe McCarthy would be terminated and Belichick would be hired.

They were talking about this on TV the other day. Coaches who lose in the first round, be nervous. Three great coaches are available. Sabin, Belechick and Pete Carroll.

They were talking about this on TV the other day. Coaches who lose in the first round, be nervous. Three great coaches are available. Sabin, Belechick and Pete Carroll.
Saban isn’t coaching in the NFL. The only coaches who should be nervous if thet lose in the 1st rd are McDermott, Sirianni and McCarthy Everyone else is secure in their position. Maybe Bowles but Tampa just won its division so.

Tomlin.
Reid
McDaniels
Campbell
Ryans
Stefanski
LaFleur

Are all safe.

Lost three in a row mid-season startring with a loss to CIN at SF. Again, dominated. They can be beaten it seems? I don’t know anymore. Is it really any team, any given Sunday?
Whoever wins I wont be watching

We have 12 inches of snow here so it will be a good day to stay home and watch the NFL playoffs.

Whoever wins I wont be watching

I try to bet on the games, hoping to win or at least not lose much? The redzone is the only way I like to watch. Otherwise it is so much dead time and commercials. Very painful one game at a time.

Every team on the AFC side is flawed and the Steelers are a team built to take advantage of flaws.

Ravens: Can't score on good defenses.
Flounders: Defense is not championship caliber
Williams: Keep allen in the pocket and he makes bad throws.
Pixies: Probably most balanced but shut down the run and Flacco is basically a statue.
Swifties: The RT shows every play.
Houston: Good against bad teams
Steelers: Inconsistent on both sides of the ball
33 on SF
28 and 31 on CLE

Those are the 2 best defenses they’ve played this year. If 30 points is cant score……..

Forum List

Back