🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

WHO praises Sweden for how they handled their lockdown

I am not saying we should have necessarily done what Sweden did. I stated a fact that the WHO praised Sweden and they will not have a 2nd wave.

We will. I don’t think the bed wetting liberals will be able to handle it.
I am, there was no data to do what we did. none. so no one will ever be able to say if the lockdown was good or bad. there is no benchmark. But Sweden is showing that a lockdown wasn't necessary. Herd immunity like any other virus is all that was needed. it's all that is ever needed. Unless one wants to control people.

The odds of dying of those who have the virus are about 1 in 2500 at this point. It’s going to do down as we test more people.

25% of all the deaths have been in nursing homes.

It’s a big deal that Sweden will not have a 2nd wave. We will and who knows how bad it will be.
I don’t know...

Me either. I do know that a death rate less than 1 in 2500 is way lower than what we expected.

That is .04%....and it includes old people.
What?

Huh?

The overall death rate of those who have contracted the disease is about 1 in 2500.

A complete lock down of this country was insane.

Many states are not packed in like rats in New York................and in spread out States THEY NEVER SHOULD HAVE SHUT DOWN.

The economic damage is MASSIVE..........

You can no more stop this virus than you can the common cold...........get herd immunity to those who will mostly not even know they have it., and protect those who are vulnerable...........

We should have done what Sweden did here...........and perhaps we wouldn't be screwed right now economically.

They have 10 million people in their country we have 300 million in ours...apples and oranges....

So they have basically the population of NYC and despite doing the opposite of Sweden, NYC has implemented all the recommended protocols and they've been completely fucked

The populations are close but the area is way different. NYC has an area of 784 square km. Sweden has an area of 450,300 square km.

Comparing NYC to Sweden would be like taking double the size of Andorra and the country of Sweden and putting the same amount of people in each.

1588299470753.png

New York City population density: 10,715 people per square kilometer.
Sweden population density: 23 people per square kilometer.

I don't think it's unreasonable to see that people are more likely to get infected in highly dense areas.

In fact, the most densely populated states in the U.S. are New Jersey, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Maryland, Delaware, and New York. I don't think it's a coincidence that these have some of the highest infection rates in the country.

I am not saying we should have necessarily done what Sweden did. I stated a fact that the WHO praised Sweden and they will not have a 2nd wave.

We will. I don’t think the bed wetting liberals will be able to handle it.

No the WHO didn't praise them or laud them.

Forum List

Back