Who raises kids to be like this?

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Texas girl, 17, stabs newborn to death minutes after giving birth, police say

A 17-year-old Texas girl repeatedly stabbed her newborn just minutes after it was born then dumped the body at a neighbor’s home and went to sleep, police said.

Erica Gomez of El Paso faces capital murder charges for the Feb. 9 killing.

“I cannot understand what she was thinking or feeling,” said Erica Martinez, who told KFOXshe was Gomez’s confirmation teacher.

According to court documents, Gomez admitted to giving birth in her bathroom, wrapping the baby in a bathrobe, and putting it in a shed at her neighbor’s house. She then went back inside her home and fell asleep.

The culture of the left and PP?

Well at least she was smart enough not to use a gun.

Or she could just be crazy
Or she could have acted out in rage after being forced to go through gestation that she didnt want.
There are many possible scenarios.

Foe the love of God, please, for future reference try and put in your title "disturbing" or "graphic" or something to give a little more detail so I won't click on this. I know it wasn't your intention but this is going to eat away at me all day. I am so sickened by this, and angry...

A 17-year-old Texas girl repeatedly stabbed her newborn just minutes after it was born then dumped the body at a neighbor’s home and went to sleep, police said.

“I cannot understand what she was thinking or feeling,” said Erica Martinez, who told KFOXshe was Gomez’s confirmation teacher.

According to court documents, Gomez admitted to giving birth in her bathroom, wrapping the baby in a bathrobe, and putting it in a shed at her neighbor’s house. She then went back inside her home and fell asleep.

When there is no sanctity of life even at conception, then there is no sanctity of life outside the womb, just 50 shades of grey...You can thank your local liberal for such action.

Hell, once she gets pardoned by the next Liberal president, she will be running for senate like Bradley Manning...A hero of the left and didn't she exercise your right to CHOOSE?

Just another late term abortion the lefties love

-Geaux

She from a single parent family? And yes, Obama is all for infanticide; he avidly supports' post-natal abortions. The next goal post for the murdering sociopaths is to allow the murdering up to the age of two. Yes, that's right, age two you can kill your baby for any reason you can dream up, or no reason at all.

What does this have to do with the economic left?

To me, its people like her who need to be turned into the town pinata.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I already have a Louisville Slugger just for the occasion. :) :) :)

`
No one. While I have little training in this, it reeks of a person suffering from a mental illness, which has nothing to do with race, creed, culture or political leanings.
`

`
No one. While I have little training in this, it reeks of a person suffering from a mental illness, which has nothing to do with race, creed, culture or political leanings.
`

Same for school shootings? It’s equally disturbing. If they are different what makes them so?

Same for school shootings? It’s equally disturbing. If they are different what makes them so?

As I stated, I have little professional training on mental illnesses. So I gave my opinion. I do know professionals treat every case as unique and different. There are no "one size fits all" classifications concerning mental health.
`

As I stated, I have little professional training on mental illnesses. So I gave my opinion. I do know professionals treat every case as unique and different. There are no "one size fits all" classifications concerning mental health.
`
So a round about way of saying I have no fucking clue what I am doing.... That is mental health care in a nutshell.

So a round about way of saying I have no fucking clue what I am doing.... That is mental health care in a nutshell.
`
I don't know about you but getting back to the topic, I'm saying a female murdering her new born right after it was delivered , is NOT a way anyone rational raises their daughters.
`

`
I don't know about you but getting back to the topic, I'm saying a female murdering her new born right after it was delivered , is NOT a way anyone rational raises their daughters.
`
Sure they do. Abortion has made life cheap and disposable for women and girls in the country men have no say one way or the other

Forum List

Back