Who should be blamed illegal immigrant invasion?

You left out democrats. Why? Democrat

Just stop
We really are not out there daily promoting that the border is an Open Border, as your guys and gals do, in your media, so to try to hurt democrats and Biden in your political circles and to essentially broadcast the open border to the world's asylum seekers and illegals....

We really are not out there daily promoting that the border is an Open Border, as your guys and gals do, in your media, so to try to hurt democrats and Biden in your political circles and to essentially broadcast the open border to the world's asylum seekers and illegals....
I've not heard much from the BIASED MSM, i.e. ABC,CBS/NBC that alone donated $2.6 billion in free advertising for Democrats calling it "NEWS"!
Over 32.7 hours of coverage, from 7/29/2020-10/20/20). Everything You Need to Know About TV Advertising Costs
The average commercial costs $105,000 for a 30 sec. spot. Therefore in 32.7 hours , two 30 second commercials in a minute or total of 25,440 thirty second commercials @ $105,000 or $2,671,200,000 In television advertising value.
"What they found was, over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history — 92% negative, vs. just 8% positive from July 29 through October 20"
That was during the summer of 2020 before the election!
During which Biden told illegals...while Trump was president...
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

So with that encouragement for illegals to come to the USA, the relatives of these migrating illegals voted for Biden!
FACT:
The analysis of votes cast in 13 states is the most comprehensive look at how Latinos voted in the 2020 general election. In 12 of those states, Latinos supported Biden over President Donald Trump by a margin of at least 2 to 1. And in nine of the 13 — including the battleground states of Wisconsin and Pennsylvania — the margin was at least 3 to 1. Only in Florida was Biden’s margin among Latino voters less than 2 to 1.

GEEZ... I wonder why the Latinos supported Biden nearly 2 for Biden vs 1 for Trump!
Could it be Trump built the walls that kept the Latinos illegals from crossing while at the same time Biden encouraged the illegals to "surge to the border, "?

I've not heard much from the BIASED MSM, i.e. ABC,CBS/NBC that alone donated $2.6 billion in free advertising for Democrats calling it "NEWS"!
Over 32.7 hours of coverage, from 7/29/2020-10/20/20). Everything You Need to Know About TV Advertising Costs
The average commercial costs $105,000 for a 30 sec. spot. Therefore in 32.7 hours , two 30 second commercials in a minute or total of 25,440 thirty second commercials @ $105,000 or $2,671,200,000 In television advertising value.
"What they found was, over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history — 92% negative, vs. just 8% positive from July 29 through October 20"
That was during the summer of 2020 before the election!
During which Biden told illegals...while Trump was president...

So with that encouragement for illegals to come to the USA, the relatives of these migrating illegals voted for Biden!
FACT:
The analysis of votes cast in 13 states is the most comprehensive look at how Latinos voted in the 2020 general election. In 12 of those states, Latinos supported Biden over President Donald Trump by a margin of at least 2 to 1. And in nine of the 13 — including the battleground states of Wisconsin and Pennsylvania — the margin was at least 3 to 1. Only in Florida was Biden’s margin among Latino voters less than 2 to 1.

GEEZ... I wonder why the Latinos supported Biden nearly 2 for Biden vs 1 for Trump!
Could it be Trump built the walls that kept the Latinos illegals from crossing while at the same time Biden encouraged the illegals to "surge to the border, "?

You don't think Trump calling Mexicans rapists and murderers, or Judge Curio crooked, or his nasty comments about Hispanics regarding the Border hurt Trump's Latino vote? Latino citizens of the United States who can vote, don't support illegal immigration for the most part..... So that gives Biden no support for your reason, it is likely that Latino citizens are made out to be either criminals or second class citizens by Trump.

What's he mean in this statement? What is he talking about in the first part, "I would, in fact, make sure that there is"....

Biden would in fact make sure that WHAT is...?

And on the second part of the quote, who is WE, in the " we immediate surge to the border"

Oan, Newsmax, Fox....what percentage is Biden negative news? 100% negative, zero positive?

Last edited:
What "invasion"?
hahaha…HOLY SHIT!!
Libs don’t even know what an invasion is….seriously?
Be honest…are you just pretending to be stupid?
bdtex
Catsnmeters
IMG_1924.jpeg

I know what it is, but you apparently don't because we aren't having one.
Only in your libtardian twilight zone can you fab up your own definitions…you can’t play that shit with sane people.
IMG_1925.jpeg

The southern border is being overrun by millions of illegal aliens / fake asylum seekers / drug and sex criminals but libs pretend not to notice

The southern border is being overrun by millions of illegal aliens / fake asylum seekers / drug and sex criminals but libs pretend not to notice
That’s what Libs do…
Pretend abnormal is normal
Pretend immorality is morality
Pretend indecency is decency
etc etc

The problem is…much of voting America aren’t really Americans as we know them…they are foreigners on our soil with voting privileges.
Thank the Republicans and Democrats who voted for the Hart-Cellar Act and the American people who voted them into office. Thank the people who made the 13th Amendment the law of the land.

Remember, BEFORE all the below happened on 1/21/21.. Biden said this in Democrat Debate...
I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

Hmmm... What did Biden do on his first day in office?
Biden’s First-Day 17 Executive Orders Included Major Changes To Immigration

1. Revoked the travels bans, also referred to as the Muslim Ban and African Bans, previously ordered by the Trump administration and abolished the so-called “extreme vetting” practices that were hard on immigrants and led to rejected visa applications.

2. Directed an immediate halt to construction of the border wall along the U.S. Mexican border and called for a review of the legality of funding and contracting methods used by the previous administration. The order terminated the “national emergency” declaration and allowed the Biden-Harris administration to determine the best way to redirect the hundreds of millions of dollars ear-marked for border wall construction elsewhere.

3. Directed the Department of Homeland Security and the Department of Justice to take appropriate measures to fortify Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) and ensure that the so-called Dreamers be protected from deportation.
(NOTE: so now illegals had more incentive to cross the border.)

4. Revoked the prior Administration’s orders to exclude undocumented individuals from the census and apportionment of Congressional representatives. Why?

5. Protected Liberians from immigration enforcement and extended work authorizations through June 30, 2022 and directed the Department of Homeland Security to facilitate processing for Liberians applying for residency in line with the Liberian Relief and Fairness Act.

Also the Department of Homeland Security issued a memorandum directing a full review of their enforcement practices and instituted a pause on deportations for 100 days while the review is conducted.

Results of Biden's encouragement of illegal migrants...

View attachment 911200

I'm not concerned with illegal immigrants, we desperately need them to help us with so many jobs that are available in our country, simultaneously I would send 3 or 4 useless, lazy magatard cult members to Mexico, in exchange for every illegal we can get. That would give relief to our welfare system since most magatard cult members abuse welfare benefits...
1709441571280.png

I'm not concerned with illegal immigrants, we desperately need them to help us with so many jobs that are available in our country, simultaneously I would send 3 or 4 useless, lazy magatard cult members to Mexico, in exchange for every illegal we can get. That would give relief to our welfare system since most magatard cult members abuse welfare benefits...
View attachment 911526
Meanwhile…outside of the libtardian twilight zone….reality happens.
IMG_0764.jpeg

The one's who are truly to blame are those who over inflated the US currency. Those who forced US manufacturers to increase wages to what they are now. (10X higher than they should be) and forced them to outsource so many jobs.

If $5hr was still a decent wage, they wouldn't be coming here in droves.

Forum List

Back