Who Should Have The Right To Vote?

If the idiot calls social security "welfare" then he'd have to be a shiftless leech to accept it. Just making sure we know who we are dealing with.

How much money have you donated to government? Do you turn down tax refunds? You want government, and lots of it. Tell us how you support that.

And seriously, We oppose government, so we should give them more money. You love government, but it's OK you give nothing to them voluntarily. Yes, you're as stupid as you appear in the rear view mirror.

Come on man....let's raise the level of discourse here. You don't oppose government and I don't love government. I pay my taxes and I am not satisfied with what is done with the money. Younpaynuour taxes and are not satisfied with what is done with the money. We differ in what we'd like to see some with the money.

The dopey overblown rhetoric is a loser for you.
LOL, seriously dude, this is from the guy who said pay your social security taxes but don't take any money because we're hypocrites if we don't give more money to government. We want it to end, you're saying pay your taxes and give your checks to government. To libertarians, we should give money to government. That while you as a government loving liberal give them zero by choice. What a butt stupid argument. You were being a pure, unadulterated ass and ensuring nothing of substance is discussed. Straight up, I'd start your examination of "dopey overblown rhetoric" in your own posts before jumping on other people who respond to your drivel.

So you don't know what a G/L is, figures. We seriously need to teach economics in high school in this country. The knowledge of people who get out not knowing anything about money is just sad. Go back to insulting me, you're a moron. I can't help you.

I don't need your help fool.
If you seriously don't know how your checkbook to your family is like the General Fund to the government, you are seriously mind blowingly stupid. I think you're just playing dumb. Not sure why you want to look dumb. But whatever.

My checkbook has absolutely zero resemblance to the government general fund.

Sorry guy, you're just too dumb. After explaining simple concepts enough times to you there's a point I have to admit you cannot grasp it and I have to give up. We are at that point.

I consider anyone who equates someone's personal check book to the US Treasury a bumbling idiot. We definitely are at that point.

That's because you are an idiot who doesn't understand the idea of a G/L.

Forum List

Back