Who Should NOT Be Allowed to Vote?

Who Should NOT be Allowed to Vote?

• felons

Votes: 16 61.5%
  • welfare recipients

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • anyne on the dole (to include entitlements like social security)

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • People with IQ's under 80

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • the clinically insane

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • non-citizens

Votes: 23 88.5%
  • those who cannot speak Anglish

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • those who will not take a loyalty oath to the Republic

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • those who cannot pay a fee to vote

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • those who do not own property

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • blacks

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • whites

• men

• women

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • no one should be able to vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But, I'll bet you cash your check every month.

Do you tell 'your' wimmin how to vote? Funny thing is, you can't go in the booth with them.

I don't get any money from the Government, so there's no check to cash. Even when I do reach an age to be eligible for Social Security/Medicare I will not take them. Hell, I wouldn't even take the unemployment I was entitled to about 12 years ago.

I don't need to tell anyone how to vote, or question whether they followed the instructions or not because the women in my family simply don't vote. If they don't vote, there's no worry on how they voted.

"... followed the instructions ..."

You're a dinosaur.

And I don't believe you about not taking SS you earned. Not for a moment.

Would 'on the dole' include people who have retired on their social security? They have paid into the social security system, so why cant they draw on it and vote?

I believe that all SS monies should be returned to those who have paid them over the years and the program completely and totally disbanded. Period. End of story. The program is Illegal and unConstitutional.

Agreed, that is one more sign how our culture and sense of self-preservation as a people has been completely destroyed by the Big Lie media.

Very much so.

Lol, man, did you ever open a can of 'Whoop Ass' on yourself.

I will pray for you that none of the gals in your family get wind of this, lolol.

The women in my family agree, and don't vote. Nor does my fiance, who will become my wife in about eight and a half weeks. As for the can of "whoop ass".... let them bring it on. It's not going to change my mind and it's always cute to see the girls get all mad and pouty.

roflmao, do you live dangerously.

Dittoheads have proven themselves incapable of rational thought and should be blocked from voting

What proof do you have?

Oh wait, you PC Nazis don't need proof. May bad.

brainless.gif

You use a comic as a substitute for a reason, thus proving yourself to be an imbecile.

Anyone with an accent ... That would cut out some Hispanics, some blacks and most southern whites on welfare.

The last six years has proven that universal voting rights do not work. Eventually the crooks promise enough to the stupid that the crooks run things and drive a nation into disaster.

We have the right to limit the vote if we so choose to protect our Republic, and we already do. No one as of yet anyway, is demanding that children be allowed to vote, but I would bet some leftwing jack ass is advocating just that sort of thing.

And the Oligarchs use judges to overturn freely approved laws anyway for any hair-brained idea that they have anyway; a vote of one over-riding the votes of millions.

So if we could change the Constitution, who should NOT be allowed to vote?

Obviously you’re unaware of how idiotic this post is.

You whine about ‘oligarchs’ yet advocate destroying the Constitution and creating an oligarchy by disenfranchising millions of Americans.

You seek to end the Republic, not protect it; clearly there’s something wrong with you.

The last six years has proven that universal voting rights do not work. Eventually the crooks promise enough to the stupid that the crooks run things and drive a nation into disaster.

We have the right to limit the vote if we so choose to protect our Republic, and we already do. No one as of yet anyway, is demanding that children be allowed to vote, but I would bet some leftwing jack ass is advocating just that sort of thing.

And the Oligarchs use judges to overturn freely approved laws anyway for any hair-brained idea that they have anyway; a vote of one over-riding the votes of millions.

Those who have never served in the military.

You’ve got to be kidding.

Those who have never served in the military.

You’ve got to be kidding.

I doubt he is, fascists and militarists rarely kid.

#Uno- Those who pay no taxes, have no vote

-Geaux

so deployed military and senior citizens on social security shouldn't vote?

maybe you shouldn't vote if you believe something as stupid as what you wrote.

:cuckoo:

Voter qualifications should be left up to the individual states and federal courts should not have appellate jurisdiction.

Personally, I think the country started going down the tubes when the 19th amendment passed.

that's pretty stupid hopefully you were being facetious

The only stupidity displayed is in the responses it gives rise to.
Very few don't have to look it up to know what it means.

No, your post is in fact stupid.

The states must enact voting regulations that comport with the Federal Constitution, and state laws that regulate the ability of American citizens to indeed vote are subject to review by the Federal courts pursuant to Article VI of the Constitution.

Americans are citizens of the United States first and foremost, and residents of their respective states subordinate to that, where the states lack the authority to interfere with the relationship between the people and their National government, including the right of the people to vote for National office (US Term Limits v. Thornton (1995)).

And the rights of American citizens will always trump that of the states in which citizens reside, as intended by the Framers.

Even a guy living under an overpass deserves a vote. Elected officials represent him too

Anyone who listens to Rush Limbaugh

How partisan and intolerant of you.

Anyone who listens to Rush Limbaugh

How partisan and intolerant of you.

I call em as I see em

Just looking out for our countries best interests

Forum List

Back