Who Should NOT Be Allowed to Vote?

Who Should NOT be Allowed to Vote?

• felons

Votes: 16 61.5%
  • welfare recipients

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • anyne on the dole (to include entitlements like social security)

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • People with IQ's under 80

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • the clinically insane

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • non-citizens

Votes: 23 88.5%
  • those who cannot speak Anglish

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • those who will not take a loyalty oath to the Republic

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • those who cannot pay a fee to vote

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • those who do not own property

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • blacks

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • whites

• men

• women

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • no one should be able to vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
People that listen to this guy want to be convinced that the world is falling to pieces.

That's interesting. At least where I live all I need to do is drive down Main Street to see that the world is falling to pieces. Apparently it saves me three hours a day of listening to Mr. Limbaugh's program. :D

If you are a United States citizen and are a registered voter - provided ID that proves you are a citizen - then you are entitled to vote. Otherwise you are not.

People that listen to this guy want to be convinced that the world is falling to pieces.

That's interesting. At least where I live all I need to do is drive down Main Street to see that the world is falling to pieces. Apparently it saves me three hours a day of listening to Mr. Limbaugh's program. :D

No chicken little. The world is not falling to pieces. Your main street is a very small, insignificant microcosm of the world.

No chicken little. The world is not falling to pieces. Your main street is a very small, insignificant microcosm of the world.

My Main Street is the Main Street of the second largest city in the entirety of New England - Worcester, MA. I look at the Main Streets of the other second-level large cities in New England (Providence, Hartford, Springfield, New Haven, etc....) and I don't see anything better.

I see a system that has FAILED. A system that no longer even cares that it has FAILED. I see a world that's only potential to be saved is to be burned to the ground and re-built from the ground up by those who are willing to work; and those who are not willing to put in the time and energy to re-build the world will be left outside of that world, to fend for themselves.

My Main Street is the Main Street of the second largest city in the entirety of New England - Worcester, MA. I look at the Main Streets of the other second-level large cities in New England (Providence, Hartford, Springfield, New Haven, etc....) and I don't see anything better.

I see a system that has FAILED. A system that no longer even cares that it has FAILED. I see a world that's only potential to be saved is to be burned to the ground and re-built from the ground up by those who are willing to work; and those who are not willing to put in the time and energy to re-build the world will be left outside of that world, to fend for themselves.

What are you worried about?

Walmart Supercenter - Worcester

Actually the fact that the Walmart is there is part of the failure that is the City of Worcester and most of Worcester County. It's a 150,000 resident city that has been decimated in the last 40 years by highways that cut neighborhoods apart, a downtown that nobody has any reason to spend time in, and multiple attempts to "re-vitalize" have simply destroyed even more.

No one who wears tea bags on his head should be allowed to vote...especially if he is wearing clothes made of buckskin and carry's a tomahawk.

Actually the fact that the Walmart is there is part of the failure that is the City of Worcester and most of Worcester County. It's a 150,000 resident city that has been decimated in the last 40 years by highways that cut neighborhoods apart, a downtown that nobody has any reason to spend time in, and multiple attempts to "re-vitalize" have simply destroyed even more.

The good citizens of Worcester (Wooster) decided they prefer a WalMart SuperCenter to downtown shopping.....who wouldn't?

I dont care where you live. Its nothing in the bigger picture. The world is much larger than even your city. You see a failed system because you have a mindset programmed to see failure everywhere you look. The fact that you feel that anything should be burned to the ground should set off warning bells as to the state of your sanity.

Last edited:
Actually ALL sane adult citizens of our nation should "be allowed" to vote ...including those who have done time AND have paid their debt to society....
..unfortunately, less than half that are eligible haul ass to the voting booth..some whining that "it's pointless" while complaining about the status quo.
I DO believe that all citizens should view voting as a necessary responsibility in our representative democracy...not just an option.
I also believe the following would improve the validity of voting:
Limiting Campaigns to 1or 2 months (this would not only cut down on money waste, but would force candidates to be more cogent and less manipulative)
Taking BIG MONEY out of campaigns by Limitting contributions to individuals, w caps on amounts per person.
Allowing weekends and more venues for voting.
Making it a crime to outright lie in a campaign about one's self or one's opponent.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Last edited:

The good citizens of Worcester (Wooster) decided they prefer a WalMart SuperCenter to downtown shopping.....who wouldn't?

How the hell do they get Wooster out of Worcester?

Last edited:

So you live in a decimated failed city and you want to claim the world is going to pieces? Move Forest! Move!

The last six years has proven that universal voting rights do not work. Eventually the crooks promise enough to the stupid that the crooks run things and drive a nation into disaster.

We have the right to limit the vote if we so choose to protect our Republic, and we already do. No one as of yet anyway, is demanding that children be allowed to vote, but I would bet some leftwing jack ass is advocating just that sort of thing.

And the Oligarchs use judges to overturn freely approved laws anyway for any hair-brained idea that they have anyway; a vote of one over-riding the votes of millions.

So if we could change the Constitution, who should NOT be allowed to vote?

Those who have never served in the military.

You’ve got to be kidding.

No, Im not. Heinlein had it right. Veterans really do have skin in the game.*

*Edit: Let's add police, firefighters, rescue, ambulance and hospital workers. They were included in the Heinlein book.

Last edited:
I'm going with "those who cannot speak Anglish". Whether we're talking the Germanic tribes emigrating to England 1500 years ago or those living in Angeln today, that leaves the vote to either people with fifteen centuries of wisdom, or with Danes, who are pretty cool.

I dont care where you live. Its nothing in the bigger picture. The world is much larger than even your city. You see a failed system because you have a mindset programmed to see failure everywhere you look. The fact that you feel that anything should be burned to the ground should set off warning bells as to the state of your sanity.

The big picture is for those we want to ignore the real issues. All politics is local. Always gas been. I see failure because it's there. This nation and humanity in general are hollow shells of what they were intended to be. Only by destroying thus nation can but be properly rebuilt.

As for my sanity..... When the whole world is lunacy only the "insane" can truly see what's wrong.

Forum List

Back