Who the hell is Kamala Harris and why the hell is she running for President?

She is someone with qualifications and not a reality tv show host. It makes sense you wouldn't have heard of her.

What are her "qualifications" for high office? At least with Hillary Clinton, she was fucking a US President, the highest ranking man that Harris fucked was the mayor of San Francisco.

Who is going to run next? Obama's gay lover Larry Sinclair? Marla Maples?

Shocking that a Repub sheep would think a woman’s only qualification is who they have had sex with...

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Did you watch the Kavanaugh hearings?

I did. This thread reminds me how alike the wingnuts on both sides are.

Judge Kavanaugh isn't a wing nut. His crime is he believes in the Constitution. They couldn't attack his decisions which are sound, so they had to invent stuff.

She is someone with qualifications and not a reality tv show host. It makes sense you wouldn't have heard of her.
The woman is only known in liberal Calif and we all know what Calif is all about. Knowing her stand on immigration, this democrat will not give her a vote.

Kamala Harris is NOT eligible to be President. Her father arrived from Jamaica in 1961—mother from India arrived in 1960
Neither parent was a legal resident for 5 years prior to Harris’s birth, a requirement for naturalization
No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty five years, and been fourteen Years a resident within the United States.
FACT CHECK: Is Kamala Harris Not Eligible to Serve as U.S. President?

You conveniently ignore the 14th Amendment. Do us all a favor and shut up!

it just shows how ignorance is not only a character trait for liberals.
The 14th Amendment was intended for ex slaves, but was twisted to include everyone born here. That wasn't the original intent. Research the authors.

What are her "qualifications" for high office? At least with Hillary Clinton, she was fucking a US President, the highest ranking man that Harris fucked was the mayor of San Francisco.

Shocking that a Repub sheep would think a woman’s only qualification is who they have had sex with...

Judge Kavanaugh isn't a wing nut. His crime is he believes in the Constitution. They couldn't attack his decisions which are sound, so they had to invent stuff.

I did not say that he was...I was referring to the people attacking him...they are no different than the people attacking Harris...instead of attacking her positions it is all about her sex life!

I fully supported Kavanaugh!

Please demonize her. Call her a slut. Women will show up for her because you did this shit.

Me too!

You really think that women voters will be jazzed up to vote for a proven home wrecker? Maybe you're right, I'm not a political expert.
I already put the link showing that the Mayor and his wife had long been separated when the affair happened.

so what? having relations with married men to advance your career just shows that she is a Low Life.
Stop. You do not know that she had a relationship with Brown to advance her career.

Well, we only have quotes from Willy Brown saying that is exactly what happened.
And stormy says trump fucked her without a rubber.

I did not say that he was...I was referring to the people attacking him...they are no different than the people attacking Harris...instead of attacking her positions it is all about her sex life!

I'm attacking Harris because she attacked Kavanaugh for no reason.

Which makes you no different than her.

Besides
Kamala is not eligible to be President.

She is NOT a NATURAL BORN CITIZEN.!!!!!! Chew on that. For awhile!
Explain.
If her father was still a British royal subject at the time of her birth then she does not qualify.

To think otherwise is to admit that the founding fathers meant to allow the child of king George himself to be president. Which is lunacy.

We still don't know who the Surrender monkeys father was...

ObamaDavisObamaDunham.jpg

Want to see naked pictures of the Obamas mother in Franks apartment in Hawaii?....I am not allowed to post them here but a search will get a few different ones!....Talk about a whore!

side-photos-of-frank-and-obama.jpg

She was born in the US, so she is an anchor baby and a US citizen. Catch a clue!
So what...when she was born there was no such thing as an anchor baby, and as far as I know it was first used in 1996 and is NOT retroactive!....

The woman is only known in liberal Calif and we all know what Calif is all about. Knowing her stand on immigration, this democrat will not give her a vote.

Kamala Harris is NOT eligible to be President. Her father arrived from Jamaica in 1961—mother from India arrived in 1960
Neither parent was a legal resident for 5 years prior to Harris’s birth, a requirement for naturalization
No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty five years, and been fourteen Years a resident within the United States.

The 14th Amendment was intended for ex slaves, but was twisted to include everyone born here. That wasn't the original intent. Research the authors.

It doesn't matter the intent. What matters is the interpretation Don't like it? Amend the Constitution. Problem solved..

Besides
Kamala is not eligible to be President.

She is NOT a NATURAL BORN CITIZEN.!!!!!! Chew on that. For awhile!
Explain.
If her father was still a British royal subject at the time of her birth then she does not qualify.

To think otherwise is to admit that the founding fathers meant to allow the child of king George himself to be president. Which is lunacy.

We still don't know who the Surrender monkeys father was...

ObamaDavisObamaDunham.jpg

Want to see naked pictures of the Obamas mother in Franks apartment in Hawaii?....I am not allowed to post them here but a search will get a few different ones!....Talk about a whore!

side-photos-of-frank-and-obama.jpg

She was born in the US, so she is an anchor baby and a US citizen. Catch a clue!
So what...when she was born there was no such thing as an anchor baby, and as far as I know it was first used in 1996 and is NOT retroactive!....

I put the applicable portion of your post in large red text. Try reading that again.

It doesn't matter the intent. What matters is the interpretation Don't like it? Amend the Constitution. Problem solved..
And where has what the founders intended been ammended?

What was so terrible that Harris did?

She questioned Kavanaugh. That is her job, there was accusations and Harris asked why he thought it was a political hit...

Compared to some of the GOP grandstanding over the years to was Harris was asking questions and not leading answers...

So what is a female Democratic senator allowed to ask a Supreme Justice Nominee who has been just accused of sexual harassment?

This is real. Anyone with ancestry.com can verify the source.

Her birth certificate is the one that matters. Stop trotting out this tired old tactic. She is an American citizen by birth,
Yes, she is but by the founding fathers, she is not eligible to be president..
But it really doesnt matter what the founders wanted!

No, the Founding Fathers were overruled by several amendments to the Constitution. Please drop your ridiculous assertion and let's just agree that she is a libtard that shouldn't even be considered.

Which makes you no different than her.

Wrong. I'm calling out a partisan lying political hack that did her best to slander and ruin a good man for no reason. I'm much better than she is. I have integrity and honesty.

My God, you're as thick as a 9/11 truther!

The 14th Amendment, dumbass!

Her birth certificate is the one that matters. Stop trotting out this tired old tactic. She is an American citizen by birth,

No, the Founding Fathers were overruled by several amendments to the Constitution. Please drop your ridiculous assertion and let's just agree that she is a libtard that shouldn't even be considered.
amended? Quote them as pertaining to be president!

amended? Quote them as pertaining to be president!

Please! I am so tired of trying to teach the apparently unteachable. This topic has been beaten like a dead horse. You are going nowhere and showing yourself to be just a stupid hack.

My God, you're as thick as a 9/11 truther!

The 14th Amendment, dumbass!
Where does it say anything about presidents qualifications.

Forum List

Back