Who the hell is Kamala Harris and why the hell is she running for President?

"Kamala Harris on tape laughing as she threatened jail time for poor parents of truent school kids. Now picture her in charge of your healthcare.'

The stupid bitch wants free shit for everybody. Of course she comes from a state with the most poverty, worst education system, the most taxation, the most regulation and the most debt so not understanding how free shit is paid for comes naturally to her.

"most poverty"???

Really?

These states all have a worse poverty rate than California.

Mississippi
Louisiana

New Mexico
West Virginia
Kentucky
Alabama
Arkansas
Oklahoma
South Carolina
Tennessee
Arizona
Georgia
North Carolina
Texas
Michigan

New York
Florida
Ohio

Delaware
Indiana
Missouri

I am sorry Moon Bat but you are confused. Must come by only paying attention to the Libtard media.

California ranks No. 1 in poverty once again. Take one guess why.

California ranks No. 1 in poverty once again. Take one guess why.

California’s poverty rate is still the highest in the nation, despite state efforts

California’s poverty rate is still the highest in the nation, despite state efforts

Census Bureau: California has highest poverty rate in U.S.

Census Bureau: California has highest poverty rate in U.S.

Visualizing the Poverty Rate of Each U.S. State

US States By Poverty Rate

Home - Food Research & Action Center

But the point with Ms. Harris is that her sex life DID have something to do with where she is today. If she does not have relations with Willie Brown, Brown recommends some other floozy for the jobs and she isn't in a position to run for Senate or President.

please provide proof that is why she got the job. otherwise you are no different than all those people that attacked Kavanaugh

Ms. Harris is one of the ones who attacked Kavanaugh. She needs to be judged by the same measure as she judged others.

But the point with Ms. Harris is that her sex life DID have something to do with where she is today. If she does not have relations with Willie Brown, Brown recommends some other floozy for the jobs and she isn't in a position to run for Senate or President.

please provide proof that is why she got the job. otherwise you are no different than all those people that attacked Kavanaugh

Ms. Harris is one of the ones who attacked Kavanaugh. She needs to be judged by the same measure as she judged others.

I know she was, and now you are acting just like she did.

You are no different than her.

The very thing you claim to hate, that is the very thing that you are.

The Baby Face attitude that you are suggesting that conservatives take with Kamala just doesn't work in politics.

George W. Bush let libs attack him without retaliation for 8 years, and it earned him no respect. The Trump ethos is to fight Fire with Fire.

she helped lock up wayyy to many innocent black men and she destroyed black families as an AG in California. Say NO to Kamala Harris

I'm attacking Harris because she attacked Kavanaugh for no reason.

Which makes you no different than her.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Wrong. I'm calling out a partisan lying political hack that did her best to slander and ruin a good man for no reason. I'm much better than she is. I have integrity and honesty.

She is being attacked for alleged sexual encounters...not unlike they did to Kavanaugh. The people attacking her sex life are no different than she was when she went after Kav

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Wrong. Mayor Willie Brown admits he dated her, and she hasn't denied it. Not one person corroborated Ford's claim. Now get honest. You're making a fool of yourself.

So fucking what? What does that have to do with her qualifications to run for POUTS?

you people are such fucking hypocrites.
No, we're not hypocrites. Republicans voted for Kagan and Sotomayor. No one accused them of anything. They disagree, but both judges were qualified. Democrats invented accusations against Kavenaugh to destroy him simply because they didn't have the votes to stop his confirmation. Democrats are despicable nasty filthy jackals. Sick fuckung scum.

Wrong. Pointing out despicable behavior and holding her accountable doesn't make anyone just like her, you damn idiot.

She is someone with qualifications and not a reality tv show host. It makes sense you wouldn't have heard of her.

What are her "qualifications" for high office? At least with Hillary Clinton, she was fucking a US President, the highest ranking man that Harris fucked was the mayor of San Francisco.

Who is going to run next? Obama's gay lover Larry Sinclair? Marla Maples?
Your thought process is really disturbing.:ahole-1:

The Baby Face attitude that you are suggesting that conservatives take with Kamala just doesn't work in politics.

George W. Bush let libs attack him without retaliation for 8 years, and it earned him no respect. The Trump ethos is to fight Fire with Fire.

I am talking about being a person that is consistent in their values and convictions.

Unlike you all, I do not change my views or values based upon political parties

When you take on the tactics of your enemy, you become your enemy.

No, we're not hypocrites. Republicans voted for Kagan and Sotomayor. No one accused them of anything. They disagree, but both judges were qualified. Democrats invented accusations against Kavenaugh to destroy him simply because they didn't have the votes to stop his confirmation. Democrats are despicable nasty filthy jackals. Sick fuckung scum.

Yes they are...and so are you for adopting their same tactics.

After that shithead Obama won the Democrats think they can put up any worthless affirmative action dumbass Jungle Monkey and win.

Of course this Black Ho didn't necessarily get ahead by AA. She got ahead by giving head.

After that shithead Obama won the Democrats think they can put up any worthless affirmative action dumbass Jungle Monkey and win.

Of course this Black Ho didn't necessarily get ahead by AA. She got ahead by giving head.
:ahole-1:

The Democrats, apparently, have no real options if Kamala Harris is considered a serious candidate.

The Democrats must be really desperate to have all these no name people running for President.

And gosh, it's January 2019. The first primary is MORE THAN A YEAR FROM NOW.
Whatever. From what I've seen so far Harris is a cackling idiot. And she isn't nearly as sexy as she thinks she is.

The Democrats, apparently, have no real options if Kamala Harris is considered a serious candidate.

I think the Democrats are just going to renominate Hillary Clinton. They are sticking to the myth that Mrs. C was somehow "cheated" in 2016 because of the apocryphal "russian collusion " hoax.

If Clinton was indeed cheated, that makes her the uncrowned President, and she should be able to defend her title in 2020. After all, if she would have won, she would be nominated no questions asked.

The Democrats must be really desperate to have all these no name people running for President.

And gosh, it's January 2019. The first primary is MORE THAN A YEAR FROM NOW.
Whatever. From what I've seen so far Harris is a cackling idiot. And she isn't nearly as sexy as she thinks she is.

Fair enough analysis of Willie Brown's main squeeze.

However, if a broad thinks she's hot, that does raise her attractiveness level.

If Hillary Clinton runs again, they will have to figure out a way to get her to move around without stroking out.

Forum List

Back