Who the hell is Kamala Harris and why the hell is she running for President?

The stupid bitch wants free shit for everybody. Of course she comes from a state with the most poverty, worst education system, the most taxation, the most regulation and the most debt so not understanding how free shit is paid for comes naturally to her.

"most poverty"???

Really?

These states all have a worse poverty rate than California.

Mississippi
Louisiana

New Mexico
West Virginia
Kentucky
Alabama
Arkansas
Oklahoma
South Carolina
Tennessee
Arizona
Georgia
North Carolina
Texas
Michigan

New York
Florida
Ohio

Delaware
Indiana
Missouri

Judge Kavanaugh isn't a wing nut. His crime is he believes in the Constitution. They couldn't attack his decisions which are sound, so they had to invent stuff.

I did not say that he was...I was referring to the people attacking him...they are no different than the people attacking Harris...instead of attacking her positions it is all about her sex life!

I fully supported Kavanaugh!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
I'm attacking Harris because she attacked Kavanaugh for no reason.

Which makes you no different than her.

Wrong. I'm calling out a partisan lying political hack that did her best to slander and ruin a good man for no reason. I'm much better than she is. I have integrity and honesty.

She is being attacked for alleged sexual encounters...not unlike they did to Kavanaugh. The people attacking her sex life are no different than she was when she went after Kav

Wrong. Mayor Willie Brown admits he dated her, and she hasn't denied it. Not one person corroborated Ford's claim. Now get honest. You're making a fool of yourself.

The stupid bitch wants free shit for everybody. Of course she comes from a state with the most poverty, worst education system, the most taxation, the most regulation and the most debt so not understanding how free shit is paid for comes naturally to her.

"most poverty"???

Really?

Mississippi
Louisiana

New Mexico
West Virginia
Kentucky
Alabama
Arkansas
Oklahoma
South Carolina
Tennessee
Arizona
Georgia
North Carolina
Texas
Michigan

New York
Florida
Ohio

Delaware
Indiana
Missouri
No they don't. Cost of living varies from state to state and even city to city.

The Democrats must be really desperate to have all these no name people running for President.

And gosh, it's January 2019. The first primary is MORE THAN A YEAR FROM NOW.
Why does it matter to you. Shutdown Trump is toast, so anyone running against him would be better. Besides, Mueller is going to take care of Dumpf. And then the State of New York gets to prosecute him!

The Democrats must be really desperate to have all these no name people running for President.

And gosh, it's January 2019. The first primary is MORE THAN A YEAR FROM NOW.
Why does it matter to you. Shutdown Trump is toast, so anyone running against him would be better. Besides, Mueller is going to take care of Dumpf. And then the State of New York gets to prosecute him!
And then the Who*e will take care of Mueller. wink-wink!

Did you watch the Kavanaugh hearings?

I did. This thread reminds me how alike the wingnuts on both sides are.

Judge Kavanaugh isn't a wing nut. His crime is he believes in the Constitution. They couldn't attack his decisions which are sound, so they had to invent stuff.

I did not say that he was...I was referring to the people attacking him...they are no different than the people attacking Harris...instead of attacking her positions it is all about her sex life!

What was so terrible that Harris did?

She questioned Kavanaugh. That is her job, there was accusations and Harris asked why he thought it was a political hit...

Compared to some of the GOP grandstanding over the years to was Harris was asking questions and not leading answers...

So what is a female Democratic senator allowed to ask a Supreme Justice Nominee who has been just accused of sexual harassment?
Harris hasn’t done anything ‘terrible’ – it’s just another ridiculous rightwing lie.

Conservatives are frightened by intelligent, capable black senators running for president – Republicans are 0 – 2 on that score.

"most poverty"???

Really?

Mississippi
Louisiana

New Mexico
West Virginia
Kentucky
Alabama
Arkansas
Oklahoma
South Carolina
Tennessee
Arizona
Georgia
North Carolina
Texas
Michigan

New York
Florida
Ohio

Delaware
Indiana
Missouri
I did. This thread reminds me how alike the wingnuts on both sides are.

What was so terrible that Harris did?

She questioned Kavanaugh. That is her job, there was accusations and Harris asked why he thought it was a political hit...

Compared to some of the GOP grandstanding over the years to was Harris was asking questions and not leading answers...

So what is a female Democratic senator allowed to ask a Supreme Justice Nominee who has been just accused of sexual harassment?
Harris hasn’t done anything ‘terrible’ – it’s just another ridiculous rightwing lie.

Conservatives are frightened by intelligent, capable black senators running for president – Republicans are 0 – 2 on that score.
Idiots like you are the problem in this country. She deliberately lied and slandered a good man simply because she doesn't agree with his beliefs. We're supposed to be a free nation with tolerance for everyone.

She is someone with qualifications and not a reality tv show host. It makes sense you wouldn't have heard of her.

What are her "qualifications" for high office? At least with Hillary Clinton, she was fucking a US President, the highest ranking man that Harris fucked was the mayor of San Francisco.

Who is going to run next? Obama's gay lover Larry Sinclair? Marla Maples?

Shocking that a Repub sheep would think a woman’s only qualification is who they have had sex with...

At the time Senator Harris dated Willie Brown, she was the 29 year old DEPUTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY of Alameda county.

who fucking cares? what a bunch of fucking hypocrites...sex life does not matter till it is the other party then it is vital.

you people are fucked in the head

I’m saying her “sex life” had nothing to do with where she is today.

I don’t care who anyone has sex with (as long as they are consenting adults). I DO care if you lie about it and pay hush money (in an apparent campaign violation) to keep it from the American people.

She is someone with qualifications and not a reality tv show host. It makes sense you wouldn't have heard of her.

What are her "qualifications" for high office? At least with Hillary Clinton, she was fucking a US President, the highest ranking man that Harris fucked was the mayor of San Francisco.

Shocking that a Repub sheep would think a woman’s only qualification is who they have had sex with...

At the time Senator Harris dated Willie Brown, she was the 29 year old DEPUTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY of Alameda county.

who fucking cares? what a bunch of fucking hypocrites...sex life does not matter till it is the other party then it is vital.

I don’t care who anyone has sex with (as long as they are consenting adults). I DO care if you lie about it and pay hush money (in an apparent campaign violation) to keep it from the American people.

Paying hush money is perfectly legal.

But the point with Ms. Harris is that her sex life DID have something to do with where she is today. If she does not have relations with Willie Brown, Brown recommends some other floozy for the jobs and she isn't in a position to run for Senate or President.

Paying hush money is perfectly legal.

But the point with Ms. Harris is that her sex life DID have something to do with where she is today. If she does not have relations with Willie Brown, Brown recommends some other floozy for the jobs and she isn't in a position to run for Senate or President.

No, it really isn’t.

Yeah, actually, she still could be all the things she is today without Willie Brown. She was a Deputy District Attorney before she turned 30.

Which makes you no different than her.

Wrong. I'm calling out a partisan lying political hack that did her best to slander and ruin a good man for no reason. I'm much better than she is. I have integrity and honesty.

She is being attacked for alleged sexual encounters...not unlike they did to Kavanaugh. The people attacking her sex life are no different than she was when she went after Kav

Wrong. Mayor Willie Brown admits he dated her, and she hasn't denied it. Not one person corroborated Ford's claim. Now get honest. You're making a fool of yourself.

So fucking what? What does that have to do with her qualifications to run for POUTS?

you people are such fucking hypocrites.

"most poverty"???

Really?

Mississippi
Louisiana

New Mexico
West Virginia
Kentucky
Alabama
Arkansas
Oklahoma
South Carolina
Tennessee
Arizona
Georgia
North Carolina
Texas
Michigan

New York
Florida
Ohio

Delaware
Indiana
Missouri

be that as it may, the "poverty level" is set by the government.

"most poverty"???

Really?

Mississippi
Louisiana

New Mexico
West Virginia
Kentucky
Alabama
Arkansas
Oklahoma
South Carolina
Tennessee
Arizona
Georgia
North Carolina
Texas
Michigan

New York
Florida
Ohio

Delaware
Indiana
Missouri

I am sorry Moon Bat but you are confused. Must come by only paying attention to the Libtard media.

California ranks No. 1 in poverty once again. Take one guess why.

California ranks No. 1 in poverty once again. Take one guess why.

California’s poverty rate is still the highest in the nation, despite state efforts

California’s poverty rate is still the highest in the nation, despite state efforts

Census Bureau: California has highest poverty rate in U.S.

Census Bureau: California has highest poverty rate in U.S.

The utter joy Kamala Harris takes in using power against the powerless is something to behold.

please provide proof that is why she got the job. otherwise you are no different than all those people that attacked Kavanaugh

Forum List

Back