Who Wants another Cold War with Russia?

Our national interest is to develop a mutual trade agreement and a strong military alliance with Russia. That would tremendously benefit both countries.

Our national interest is to develop a mutual trade agreement and a strong military alliance with Russia. That would tremendously benefit both countries
I agree they are a nuclear power and we are too, they are an energy powerhouse and so are we, they don't like Muslim terrorist's and we don't either. If we were able to work with Stalin to defeat Germany we can work with Putin to defeat fanatical Muslim nut jobs. Unless the cry baby libs make it impossible.

Not me, but then I also don't want the United States of America to bow down to fucking asshole dictators.

Do you think we should suck the cocks of dictators or stand up to them even if it means another fucking Cold War or even a Hot War?

Not me, but then I also don't want the United States of America to bow down to fucking asshole dictators.

Do you think we should suck the cocks of dictators or stand up to them even if it means another fucking Cold War or even a Hot War?

you are itching for war.....what is wrong with you

chill out woman chill out

Our national interest is to develop a mutual trade agreement and a strong military alliance with Russia. That would tremendously benefit both countries
I agree they are a nuclear power and we are too, they are an energy powerhouse and so are we, they don't like Muslim terrorist's and we don't either. If we were able to work with Stalin to defeat Germany we can work with Putin to defeat fanatical Muslim nut jobs. Unless the cry baby libs make it impossible.
How would the cry baby libs make it impossible? I thought the cry baby libs didn't have any power?

Think of the vast natural resources in Siberia also. An alliance wold be a win-win for both countries.

Yes, that's Kamikaze for you...ready to take off.....
th.jpg

Yes, that's Kamikaze for you...ready to take off.....
View attachment 111446
Actually it's ready to "Do or Die", Sweetheart. Take off is the easy part.

Think of the vast natural resources in Siberia also. An alliance wold be a win-win for both countries.
Alliances are great! Good to see you agree with alliances, trade agreements and other capitalist adventures. Still, per the Constitution, isn't our government required to do what is best for our nation and not just suck cock to enrich a few?

Alliances are great! Good to see you agree with alliances, trade agreements and other capitalist adventures. Still, per the Constitution, isn't our government required to do what is best for our nation and not just suck cock to enrich a few?

What is with the constant sexual innuendo? Are you suffering from a hormonal imbalance?

What is with the constant sexual innuendo? Are you suffering from a hormonal imbalance?
Asks the guy self-named "Woodie". :D

That's where trump is taking us, and I say Trump Bless.

Why in the world would lefties have supported a bombing campaign on a defenseless European country (an ally during WW2) less than ten years after the World Trade Center was attacked by Mid-East terrorists? It was no secret (among intelligence agencies) that Mid East Jihadists perpetrated the first attack on the World Trade Center with a conventional bomb and the same jihadist gang went on to placing a bomb on a Philippine based commercial plane. Why would intelligence agencies authorize the bombing of Yugoslavia when the president was caught with his pants down while jihadists were learning how to bring down the WTC and Clinton's A.G. instructed the FBI not to share information with the FBI or risk arrest....insanityX10

Would this be in our national interest? If not, STFU.

I don't want a cold war with Russia- or China- or Iran- or Cuba

Does that mean we should just shut up about what other countries are doing?

Or point out when they are doing something wrong?

Would this be in our national interest? If not, STFU.

I don't want a cold war with Russia- or China- or Iran- or Cuba

Does that mean we should just shut up about what other countries are doing?

Or point out when they are doing something wrong?

Good advice for ol Obama. It seems that he was perfectly fine with keeping his mouth shut until his legacy was destroyed by a hacking incident.

Forum List

Back