Who wants to bet Trump wont take on Cuban's 10 million dollar bet?

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
The other thread just had a bunch of name calling but I wanted to see if ANYONE things Trump is such a straight shooter that he would take such a bet?

Anyone?

Probably about as likely as Obama accepting Ted Cruzs invitation.

Trying to throw someone else in there wont work.

"As you know Hillary started the Birther issue...Look over there" *skeedaddles off*

There is no point to sitting down and being harangued for four hours. It's not like Trump is in desperate need of ten million dollars.

"As you know Hillary started the Birther issue...Look over there" *skeedaddles off*
my point was, they aint gonna do it. It wont help, only hurt them.
I for one think he should. Someone in that kind of power/wanting that kind of power should do things like that.

my point was, they aint gonna do it. It wont help, only hurt them.
I for one think he should. Someone in that kind of power/wanting that kind of power should do things like that.

Why would it hurt him if he has serious policies? The only way it could hurt him is if he didnt have anything in the way of specifics

Cuban is troubled that Trump is running for President while Cuban is running his mouth

The other thread just had a bunch of name calling but I wanted to see if ANYONE things Trump is such a straight shooter that he would take such a bet?

Anyone?

Trump is afraid of having to come up with policy ideas on his own for more than a canned speech. He can deliver his handlers words by reading them on a teleprompter but he has almost no knowledge of what it actually takes to do the President's job.

Forum List

Back